It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 302
<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
WaPo losers in their glory.

twitter.com...

Note the lower case "i" in title vs "Clinton Impeached."

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Biggest irony of the day,

The Dems bragging about “obeying” the constitution because they respect it ultimately!

Those same Dems saying (in the next sentence)

The constitution is wrong in how it deals with the impeachment process.

I think they are talking about Nancy not being allowed to run the senate trail.

Q did say the senate was the goal

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
THANK-YOU! I usually get the news I care about from the #Qanon twitter feed. But lately, it's adding over 200 posts per hour and I can't keep up! Will go and bookmark your references.

And THANK-YOU to the poster who shared bonginoreport.com... the other day. It is indeed much more informative (and cleaner looking) than DrudgeReport.com.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

LOL. I've had people PM me asking if I would post the graphical Q drops as they are much easier to read.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I can't zoom in, but is the WaPo showing Pelosi impeaching Trump at the top and a photo of Trump at a rally just below?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: liveandlearn

L&L, that ben Talmadge twit no longer exists!

Rel, L&L had a space in the url but it still worked for me.

This link should work for you...
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman
Do you trust Tribunal Watch, CrankyOldMan? If you do, I'll add them to my short "reliable source" list.

Seems to me some timely insight. Not sure if a direct insider or just good insight, but none the less I do check in and like the feed.

Excellent! It has been added to the list of reliable sources. Thank-you sir.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep. POTUS at Battle Creek Rally in the photo.

Supersize:

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Lindsey Graham seems to be moving away from "intentional" FISA malfeasance.

For God's sake, he's met with William Barr twice about this...or so he says.

Barr would have told Graham, "Durham's got this...YOU focus on exposing the Impeachment hoax perpetrators."

edit on 12/18/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Listening to BBC hard talk whilst updating s/sheet...

Stephen Sackur talking to conservative MP Andrew Mitchell was talking about what would get negotiated in a UK/US deal and said:

The U.S. want the UK to change their PATENT LAW

I wonder if this point will be to do with stopping deep state gaining any access to patents? We did discuss patents for a while in this thread...

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank-you. Those two photos together indicate a very balanced portrayal of President Trump's day..and more importantly, the status of America impeachment views right now. Roughly 50% love Trump. Roughly 50% wanted him impeached.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I don't BELIEEEEEVE it!

Was Q in control of the Impeachment vote?

Article 1 vote:

Yays = 230 = PAIN x10

Naes = 197 = 1+9+7 = 17 = Q

Present = 1

Loving this timeline!

Obvious question is... Is Q in control of the reps voting or in control of their voting machines?
If the latter then is this a new reveal? That deep state has been controlling the electronic voting buttons? Who provides them? A Soros company? SERCO?
edit on 18-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
How can the media say Trump has been impeached.

He hasn't.

Articles of Impeachment have been tabled and voted on. Great, it is just like being charged.

He does not get impeached until the Senate has a trial. Then he is either not guilty or guilty.

We all know what happens when this gets to the Senate. Will they have a trial because I think it will be a waste of time with so many having to quote the Fifth Amendment ... or be taken out in handcuffs.

P

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Listening to BBC hard talk whilst updating s/sheet...

Stephen Sackur talking to conservative MP Andrew Mitchell was talking about what would get negotiated in a UK/US deal and said:

The U.S. want the UK to change their PATENT LAW

I wonder if this point will be to do with stopping deep state gaining any access to patents? We did discuss patents for a while in this thread...

Good catch! I think this relates to SERCO, which, as I understand it, controls the US Patent system among a zillion other things. Including the Oval Office phone system under ren0gade. I guess under him if he picked up the phone to call anyone a SERCO operator answered and forwarded the call.

the aptly named SERCO dies we live twit has a ton on this tentacle.

*another good feed btw folks...

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
House impeaches.
Senate acquits, dismisses, or finds guilty

It really doesn’t matter what the House does. It’s not going to hurt Trump in 2020.

MIGA
....Make Impeachment Great Again. -Trump2020

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 12/19/19 (Thu) 00:40:57e021ac (1) No.7556837

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

edit on 18-12-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Quick DECODE on Q3723 and Q3724

The Post Deltas (Timestamp of post minus timestamp of previous post) seem to give action dates for the post subjects:

Q3723 = 12:24 = Dec 24th... decision on role of Supreme Court in Impeachment
Q3724 = 12:25 = Dec 25th... charges on 3 elections interference announced? "what do you want for Christmas?"

For those who question the translation of Post Deltas to dates, consider this - Q team chose to post Q3723 exactly 12 mins 24 seconds after Q3724... and then to post Q3724 exactly 12mins 25 seconds after that... 1 second longer!

Q has ALWAYS been in control of the post timestamps to the second!

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Sens. Johnson, Grassley and Graham ask five former Obama admin officials for records and interviews regarding Burisma and Hunter Biden.

Antony Blinken Former U.S. Deputy Secretary of State

Amos Hochstein Former senior advisor on international energy affairs to Vice President Joe Biden

Catherine Novelli Former Under Secretary of State for Economic Growth, Energy, and the Environment

Victoria Nuland Former Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian AffairAmos Hochstein Former senior advisor on international energy affairs to Vice President Joe Biden

David Wade Former Chief of Staff to Secretary of State John Kerry

redstatewatcher.com...
edit on 18-12-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker
After the election is the danger zone for the core conspirators. Anything prior to that will be a roundup of 3rd-tier dupes, which then will take time for prosecution deals and pre-trial dismissals from motions court to emerge. THEN there will be a clear record against higher-level perps.

It won't take much for this whole Dem charade to pivot towards "election interference 2020" when Trump-Durham-Barr are all lumped together, and any real justice is labeled as partisan.

When it all blows up, I don't think we'll be disappointed. For normies, the truth is like taking vitamins or other medicine: you don't get well by taking the entire bottle of pills at once, unlike the familiar "one red pill" model we think of. You take one pill at a time and let the meds soak into your brain day after day.
edit on 18-12-2019 by FlyingFox because: DOITQ!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
How can the media say Trump has been impeached.

He hasn't.

Articles of Impeachment have been tabled and voted on. Great, it is just like being charged.

He does not get impeached until the Senate has a trial. Then he is either not guilty or guilty.

P

A tragic segment of the population is Simply Stuck on Stupid.

I posted a clip of Mad Max with a group of sycophantic hens where she literally said "we take a vote and if he's impeached he's out, gone" and they all cheered. Now that happened and .... ?

Supreme Court, 9-0 = no crime, with the RBG bot writing the ruling.

edit on 18-12-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join