It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 291
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Coming back to the Duplicate posts of Q3716 and Q3717 - ZERO DELTA:
Q3716 on qmap.pub AND qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 4e4d4a No.7538263 📁
Dec 17 2019 17:03:45 (EST)
First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening.
First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction.
They will fight but you are ready.
Marker [9].
Q

Q3717 on qmap.pub AND Q3716 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 4e4d4a No.7538264 📁
Dec 17 2019 17:03:45 (EST)
First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening.
First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction.
They will fight but you are ready.
Marker [9].
Q

1) The posts have a ZERO Delta because both timestamps are Dec 17 2019 17:03:45!
Q2567

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: d5ad32 No.4241560 📁
Dec 10 2018 13:39:04 (EST)
1544464077628.png

boards.4chan.org...📁
twitter.com...📁
Scott Free > WWG1WGA!!!
AF1 Code Change > Q 0 > Q+
Q/POTUS Twitter 0 Delta Exchanges
FAKE NEWS coordinated attacks [#2 only to POTUS]
How do you 'safely' & 'securely' communicate through a backchannel w/ the public and bypass the FAKE NEWS MEDIA?
How do you 'safely' & 'securely' communicate w/o breaking the law and violating NAT SEC?
>Add multiple layers of 'coincidences' which mathematically proves legitimacy (standard deviation)<
At what point do people wake up?
Q

Q3716/7 are the Q Zero Delta to exchange with the POTUS Twitter zero delta.
The 0 reference to AF1/Q 0 may also reference when POTUS goes Wheels up to be out of the country per Q35.
Post number of Q2567 adds to 20th = Friday.

Q2774

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 6ab280 No.5230818 📁
Feb 17 2019 18:51:27 (EST)
Graphic request.
(3) Q/POTUS [0] DELTA
Q

Timestamp encodes Dec 17th.
Post number of Q2774 adds to 20th = Friday.

2) The posts Q3716/7 also point back to Q34 and Q35 because:
Q3716 Chan post number of 7538263 adds to Q34
Q3717 Chan post number of 7538264 adds to Q35

Q34

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

Q35

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567928 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:38 (EST)
POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.

I now read:

1) Podesta indictment to occur 11.3=17+3 = Friday 20th,
2) POTUS tweets "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.......",
3) POTUS boards AF1 and departs "abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted",
4) Special Ops conducted to arrest nor take out those on sealed indictments,
5) Soros fuelled public riots start to get in the way of arrests,
6) POTUS uses EASto announse Martial Law,
7) Podesta arrested Saturday 21st (probably by military),
8) Deep state will "be met with swift fury"

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
FISA court a Rubber-stamp for the FBI ?
That's the BIG question raised below

edit on 12172019 by MetalThunder because: 63668794

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, I think 12.21 is the start of the martial law clean up on Saturday 21st December.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Okay, so if we are remembering it both ways, would this be another "spelling" issue we need to pay attention to?

I understand the brain mush 100% btw and love the meme!

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

What a disgrace. Thank you for posting, Pavil.

No wonder they went after Flynn.

Sh*theads.
edit on 12/17/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I'm with ya on that note. Feel like the info dam has burst on me. Maybe time to head up to the 40,000 ft level and reassess the landscape.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Quick question. My stroke may be confusing me, but wasnt Lisa Page Lisa Paige with an "I" to begin with? Am I having a Mandela moment?

FOUND THIS with LP's name spelled P-a-i-g-e:

-----------------------------------------

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Looking at SAB's post I thought to enter "humans as currency" into the gematrix.

First up in Jewish Gematria:

"Call Them Q You're Retarded."
Also
"Consumes Lots Of Energy"
Oddly
Xenu Rules Us All - IIRC xenu is the scientology overlord.

Funny, but there is one in the list that is just a weeeeeee bit too personal to Cranky.

Eh Q?

It absolutely can reveal identifiers of the inquirer. Though yeah it ain't supernatural.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
FISA court a Rubber-stamp for the FBI ?
That's the BIG question raised below

With only 1 Fisa requests rejected out of 1081 in 2018 seems to speak to McCabe saying the Dossier was the only reason it was accepted the 2nd time.

There is a problem with FISC court not looking and verfying that all procedures were followed. The court can't lay it on FBI if they have no verification process. This is not their first FISA Rodeo. Time to look at themselves and what they can do.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

One further add on the DECODES of Q3617 and Q3717 - which are the same in every way except Chan Post number and QMAP number:

Q3716 = 3+7+1+6 = 17 = Q,
Q3717 = 3+7+1+7 = 18 = R,

Ergo... R = Q

In previous parts of thread we deduced R = JFKjr

Ergo... JFKjr = Q

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

These people are like cats. They've all got nine lives.

And I've just realized the significance of what I've just said.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
WoW.

FISA warrants

Also rare is for FISA warrant requests to be turned down. During the 25 years from 1979 to 2004, 18,742 warrants were granted, while only four were rejected. Fewer than 200 requests had to be modified before being accepted, almost all of them in 2003 and 2004. The four rejected requests were all from 2003, and all four were partially granted after being submitted for reconsideration by the government. Of the requests that had to be modified, few were before the year 2000. During the next eight years, from 2004 to 2012, there were over 15,100 additional warrants granted, and another seven being rejected. Over the entire 33-year period, the FISA court granted 33,942 warrants, with only 12 denials – a rejection rate of 0.03 percent of the total requests. This does not include the number of warrants that were modified by the FISA court.

FISA
In truth, the rules of the FISCs are quite simple:

Rule 1 — The executive always wins.

Rule 2 — If the executive does not win, see Rule 1.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Your post reminded me of KRYPTOS RQ.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Your post reminded me of KRYPTOS RQ.

Me too. The Morse Code.

.  .  ...-  ..  .-.  -  ..-  .-  .-..  .-..  -.--  .  |  .  .  .  .  .  .  ..  -.  ...-  ..  ...  ..  -... .-..  .
e e  V   I   R  T  U  A   L   L    Y   e  | e  e e e  e e  I  N  V   I   S   I   B   L  E

-..  ..  --.  .  -  .-  .-..  .  .  .  |  ..  -.  -  .  .-.  .--.  .-.  .  -  .-  -  ..  -cut
D   I  G  E T A  L    e e e  |   I  N T E  R   P   R  E T A T  I  -?*
or
D   I  G  e  T A  L   E e e  |   I  N T E  R   P   R  E T A T  I  -?*
* possibly "Interpretation" or "Interpret at I"

.  .  ...  ....  .-  -..  ---  .--  .  .  |  ..-.  ---  .-.  -.-.  .  ...  .  .  .  .  .
e e  S   H  A  D   O  W  e e  |  F    O   R   C  E  S  e e  e e e

.-..  ..-  -.-.  ..  -..  .  .  .  |  --  .  --  ---  .-.  -.--  .
 L   U   C   I   D  e  e e | M  E M  O  R   Y   e

-  ..  ...  -.--  ---  ..-  .-.  |  .--.  ---  ...  ..  -  ..  ---  -.  (.)?
T   I  S   Y    O  U   R   |   P   O   S   I  T  I  O  N (e)?

...  ---  ...
S   O   S

.-.  --.-
R    Q

www.thekryptosproject.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Tonight Rachel Madcow looks like she wants to boink the lovely Lisa Page/Paige.

twitter.com...

edit on 12/17/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

I saw that too.
Maddow knows Lisa is 'Easy'.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, I think 12.21 is the start of the martial law clean up on Saturday 21st December.

I still can't see martial law happening during the Christmas season although there was a POTUS tweet about Christmas vice Xmas. 12.21 could be 3-3 or 1-2-21. Xmas could be 10 days past Christmas and would be 1-5. Using 11.3 and 11.4 for Podesta, why not 11.3 and 11.4 minus X [10] for 1.3 and 1.4? Dividing by X gives 1.13 and 1.14.

It is my opinion that the public will first be attuned to reality with some lower level arrests and prosecutions and after seeing the overwhelming evidence, will accept the situation, especially if the punishments are not too drastic. These first could even be those that have flipped, confessing and pleading to lesser crimes. The public will have to see the evidence or the claim could be made that they were somehow coerced. The slow climb up the ladder will follow with increasing pressure on those remaining so that they can make mistakes in panic mode. There will be a final, sudden sweep in late winter 12.21 = 3.3 [rioters and protesters don't like cold rain]. It will be telegraphed to some along with the evidence against them so that they can have the opportunity for a "suicide weekend" or resist arrest and save the taxpayers time and money.

I would also expect that the events would be coordinated with other countries so that everyone's rats will have no place to go and all will be swept up at once for the GTMO sweepstakes. Any rat escaping by plane to a non participating country would have an accident while far from land if any pilot was stupid enough to fly them anywhere. Grounding all air traffic for a period would help. Asset freezes and seizures world-wide should help, too. I'd try that sometime in advance and suppress that information. Simultaneous raids on banks may be in order. The NSA has all the info and knows where the money is even as the guilty now move it or convert it into more portable assets.

Will POTUS be out of the country in a safe place? POTUS will be in a safe place somewhere. I'd get him on the high speed underground trains between DUMBs or put him in Cheyenne mountain with a Marine regiment protecting him....after AF-1 and AF-2 were in continuous flight way above the treetops and squawking as Mil transports along with others to confuse the issue.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Go Fund Me, and 23 and me are one in the same. The Question is why??

What does fundraising have to do with Sergey Brin

CrowdRise

Anne Wojcicki Spouse of Google Co-founder Sergey Brin
Q
!xowAT4Z3VQ
16 Apr 2018 - 10:36:05 AM
Anonymous
16 Apr 2018 - 10:28:28 AM
Q

SO WE HAVE IRIS SCANNERS FOR PHONES .

WHEn do we prick our finger, and drop blood on the home button to confirm our i.d. ?

( see where this is going )
>>1064287
23andMe.
Anne Wojcicki.
Spouse?
Why is this relevant?
Q
qmap.pub...

Jeffrey and Robert Wolfe -- IRIS SHUMER en.wikipedia.org... --

The GFM money is NOT Going towards "Legal Fee's"
edit on 17-12-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Per Joe DiGenova, the FISA court's own internal investigation shows the FBI began lying to them 4 years prior to the illegal October 2016 Carter Page/Paige FISA warrant.

Source: stream.org...

edit on 12/17/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join