It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
On one hand, it makes sense to assume that everyone in question is a Black Hat™, until proven otherwise.

Simply put, the buck stops with Fmr. FBI Director James Corney.
He was the guy who had a responsibility to thwart illegal activity by intelligence agencies on US soil. Sure, ideally those agencies would police themselves, and self-correct. Instead, runaway foreign ops like AWAN took over DC, on his watch.
Maybe a pawn, maybe an escape goat, nobody's gonna feel sorry for him. Will the DC Perps excuse ultimately be: "the Deep State made me do it!"?!
edit on 17-12-2019 by FlyingFox because: #DSMMDI

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: doobydoll

I remember skimming by an article that they found debris and bodies.

I could be wrong.

Ahh okay thanks.

I rarely read/watch MSN and wouldn't know if there was an update. The video was only posted minutes ago on YT so I just assumed there hasn't been one.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is not their response (link in Q3714) to the OIG Report, but an order requiring DOJ to declassify the Court’s Dec 5, 2019 order responding to the notifications about Clinesmith’s misconduct which that deadline is Dec 20, 2019!
The court seems to be ordering DOJ to review all cases that he touched.

The primary purpose is to order the DOJ to declassify the order that they wrote about FISA abuse before the OIG report was even delivered. Why? Because DOJ told the court about these abuses in July 2018, October & November 2019.

Tick-tock.
Least, that's how I'm interpreting it.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I dont think you guys have come across this article yet, sure gave me the warm and fuzzies

Sidney Powell: ‘Durham Report May Indict Brennan, Comey, And McCabe’ In a bombshell of a statement, attorney Sidney Powell suggested that at least three top Obama regime figures could soon be in serious legal jeopardy. Powell, who is currently representing former national security adviser and retired Army general Michael Flynn – who was set up by the FBI – predicted that John Brennan, James Comey and Andrew McCabe may have indictments in their future. Following the release of the long-awaited DOJ Inspector General’s report which provided damning evidence that high-ranking officials relied on the debunked dossier of slimy British spook Christopher Steel to defraud the secret court, the next phase is coming. According to Powell, the ongoing investigation into the origins of the Russia hoax by Attorney General William Barr and prosecutor John Durham could result in the trio facing charges and the very real possibility of jail time. The crusading attorney made her comments during a round table discussion on the podcast The War Room.

thedcpatriot.com... -report-may-indict-brennan-comey-and-mccabe/

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

Ukraine Games(thread unroll) easy to follow Ukraine Habbenings

Choice memes.

Gave me a flashback to the movie, "Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World" and the "HMS Surprise" for some odd reason.

That's a good unroll timeline of events.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Your interpretation makes the most sense. But I hope this isn't the Declass Q is referencing.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Simply put, the buck stops with Fmr. FBI Director James Corney.

The Buck actually stops with Former President Obama. He won't probably get in the Trouble he should, but there is NO Way he didn't know they were spying on Trump.

He will claim he didn't know what Brennan, Clapper and all the rest were doing but history will be the Judge.

Scandal free Administration my Ass........

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Whoa, The Storm Has Arrived...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil
I know what you mean, but I was thinking in a sense of "in the field", Corney's assignment is counterintelligence.
PotUS relies on his bureau chief for law enforcement.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

There is a reason Q has said:

Trust the Plan... 27 times = 3x3x3

Whilst Q said:

Trust Wray... 3 times....... (betrays trust 3 times?)
Trust Sessions... 8 times... (betrays trust 8 times?)
Trust Horowitz... 1 time... (betrays trust 1 time?)
Trust Huber... 1 time....... (betrays trust 1 time?)
Trust Kansas... 2 times..... (betrays trust 2 times?)

If the plan is fully controlled then Wray's actions are as the Plan requires them to be, irrespective of whether he is White or Black hat.
edit on 17-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

One thing is incorrect. They did find debris and body parts.
edit on 12/17/2019 by Creep Thumper because: BOOBOO.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Q#371417 Dec 2019 - 1:23:02 PM

Think FLYNN_FISA [ILLEGAL?]

FF

Why the "?" after illegal?

I just now noticed "Flynn" FLY__

#FLYALFLY#
#FLY[RR]FLY#
+FLY+

Could FLY have referred to FLYnn?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That is what one of my favorite pastors said about God. Everything that happens is by Design.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I may be wrong, but I think Q was probably referring to pic of the Billard Hotel in Belgium and the big sign that said "Merry QMas".

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
[e]

Missing "e" in "severly" gives us [e]

4 with [e] but 1559 fits

From EMN above ^^^

This is not their response (link in Q3714) to the OIG Report, but an order requiring DOJ to declassify the Court’s Dec 5, 2019 order responding to the notifications about Clinesmith’s misconduct which that deadline is Dec 20, 2019! The court seems to be ordering DOJ to review all cases that he touched.

Note: Kevin Clinesmith is red ^^^^

Conclusion. FISA DECLAS = the tiny Clinesmith thread which will unravel the entire FISA fabric???

Q#1559 & DJT Tweet

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Very good unroll about the Afghanistan Papers. It's hard reading each bit.

Flynn says a lot of damning things about how we conducted the war. Probably part of the reason the machine went after him so Hard.

Notice how the Media, who feeds at the teat of the MIC, barely even acknowledged the paper.

Must read HERE

Here are a couple bits, all of them are bad.

War lords were paid to provide security, so they would attack American soldiers and create a need to spend more on security.

For 6 Months, Bush didn't even know who his Commander in Afghanistan was........ SMH.

US could only account for $890 million out of $3.7 billion spent on Commanders' Emergency Response Projects.

I get madder, the more I read.
Such wasted Blood and Treasure.
edit on 17-12-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That does now make alot of sense.

Did anyone catch Paul Sperry's tweet "error" linked in Q3701; yet Q went with it anyhow?

He names FBI Dir Robert Wray...

Q3537: "Wray is a sleeper"
Q responds: "Future marker."

So, I think this is the same situation we faced with DNI Director, Dan (Turncoat) Coats, who may have obstructed the DECLAS of the FISA applications.

Article from Jan 31, 2018.
FBI [Wray] Warns Of 'Grave Concerns' About 'Accuracy' Of GOP Snooping Memo

The FBI clashed with the White House on Wednesday over the much discussed Republican memo that alleges the bureau abused its surveillance powers. The bureau said it has "grave concerns" about the "accuracy" of the document that the president supports making public.

Nunes and other GOP allies of Trump say the memo makes the case about an epic scandal inside federal law enforcement.

Democrats were "complaining about minor edits to the memo, including grammatical fixes and two edits requested by the F.B.I. and by [Democrats] themselves," Jack Langer, a spokesman for Nunes, said in a statement, according to The New York Times.

Q quote: "Remember, misspellings matter." Seems to be alot of that going around lately.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Quick question. My stroke may be confusing me, but wasnt Lisa Page Lisa Paige with an "I" to begin with? Am I having a Mandela moment?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I think many have suspected some of this insanity over the years but, it's damning to now read.

Michael Flynn: "There is a machinery that is behind what we do, and it keeps us participating in the conflict because It generates wealth." More precisely, it transfers wealth from the taxpayer to others, destroying wealth in the aggregate.

Nearly two years after the war started, Donald Rumsfeld had no idea who was the enemy.
Flynn refers to "very sensitive" secret documents on how terrible things are going. Apparently, the censors will not even let us know what they're called, as that part is blacked out.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Quick question. My stroke may be confusing me, but wasnt Lisa Page Lisa Paige with an "I" to begin with? Am I having a Mandela moment?

Oh, now you're giving me a stroke. For some reason it appears both ways in my head.

I will say this on that confusion topic. I have noticed the last two days, but today in particular, there seems to be brain mush from too much.

It is as if all the various Q topic streams are converging into one giant mess.

In part I attribute this to the 12 - 21 mirror point , but man it is a muddled mess in my head.

I'm begging to think we've poked enough on the damn, time to find some higher ground.

new topics

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join