It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Looking at the photo in the last Q drop.

I'm surprised the "welcome" sign advertises the name of the commanding officer. Military has gotten away from that kind of thing for reasons of force protection.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

You will find that is a common occurrence amongst all Fox news interviews. Many youtubers record the show/interview live then upload to youtube which are often cut to 2 seconds and/or deleted within hours. You'll notice none were uploaded by FoxNews. If I really want to save the interview video I'll search for a copy directly after the Fox broadcast ends and download it.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Pic

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think that there always has been since our present circumstances. I'm sure many new incoming Presidents discovered all sorts of bad stuff the predecessor did.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

They do this quite often, not just the WH but all different buildings/objects.

When I was a kid my Mom specialized in making very large wedding/Anniversary cakes that were true works of masterpieces.
The heaviest weighed in at 425 pounds, took her 3 weeks to make and we had to rent a fork lift to slide it into a pickup truck bed and deliver; very carefully.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This didn't get a good look yesterday.

Q#3689

"Time[ing] is important."

Note "ing" being in the target brackets. Denoting that "time" does not factor into The Plan, but timing does. As in, when to introduce things to the population AND...

"[use of coincidences essential not to violate NAT SEC?]"

Note the target brackets again. I've said this over and over again. Qproofs are there to give us a peak what what is going on behind the scenes. There are still National Security Issues, NDA's etc. which COULD be violated by the black hats, but since the white hats are following black hate rules they don't violate.

The Impossible Math is used to validate the process we experience (if one needs validation that is). If one cannot read the symbols, or simply decides it's "stoooopid" to have symbols at all then one misses out on the clues.

What I do find interesting is folks who do not understand the symbols or think it is a larpy-stooopid are super keen on holding others accountable to their limitations of thought and reason. Imagine a person who cannot ski thinking skiing is stooopid and seeks to shut down all things ski simply because they think it is stooopid???

Q confirms previous posts by myself and others here that "time" is not the issue, but the collective awareness is the issue. Recent public statements of 10% "believing" in Q suggest the threshold has been met.

I would contend that Q diggers, Q support and Q aware numbers total in the 100's of millions at this point (just knowing Q without knowing what Q is counts IMO).

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Recently Retired USAF General Makes Eyebrow Raising Claims About Advanced Space Technology

Retired Lt. Gen. Steven L. Kwast says fantastic technology exists that could transport a human anywhere on earth within an hour.

Recently retired U.S. Air Force Lieutenant General Steven L. Kwast gave a lecture last month that seems to further signal that the next major battlefield will be outer space. While military leadership rattling the space sabers is nothing new, Kwast’s lecture included comments that heavily hint at the possibility that the United States military and its industry partners may have already developed next-generation technologies that have the potential to drastically change the aerospace field, and human civilization, forever. Is this mere posturing or could we actually be on the verge of making science fiction a reality?

Here's a partial quote from him...

"Space is the Navy for the 21st century economy, a networked economy that will dominate any linear terrestrial economy in the four engines of growth and dominance that change world power: transportation, information, energy, and manufacturing. [...] Whoever gets to the new market sets the values for that market. And we could either have the market with the values of our Constitution [...] or we could have the values we see manifest in China."

Around the 12:00 mark in the speech, Kwast makes the somewhat bizarre claim that the U.S. currently possesses revolutionary technologies that could render current aerospace capabilities obsolete:

Quite the astounding claims of raw truth on (Tesla) 'Energy' from Space and the trapped mindset but I guess to those who've been paying attention is not that surprising.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Podesta means Mayor. It could just be a name based on a vocation like Smith or Glover.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Can you guys please take a look at this Twitter profile:

twitter.com...

It just followed me randomly today. Look at the tweets this account has sent out. Look at the profile pic. Then go look into who this account follows. Is this a bot?

Here is a sample of the top 3 tweets on the account:

YoursTruly ✨
@AdriannaLove_1
·
15h
S​pri​n​gf​iel​d Arm​o​r​y we​ap​o​ns fa​c​t​ory​, S​pr​in​gf​iel​d​, Massa​c​h​us​e​tt​s​, Un​i​te​d S​tat​e​s Br​i​ta​nni​c​a​.c​om
http://(link tracking not allowed)/2Y7XAD5

YoursTruly ✨
@AdriannaLove_1
·
15h
N​o​rth​r​op G​r​um​man E​le​c​tron​i​c S​ys​te​ms 1​5​80 W N​urs​e​ry Rd Lin​t​hic​u​m He​i​ght​s​, MD E​l​e​c​tr​onic E​qui​p​me​nt & Su​p​pli​e​s Ma​n​ufa​ct​ur​er​s - Ma​pQ​ue​s​t
http://(link tracking not allowed)/2r0DVsK

YoursTruly ✨
@AdriannaLove_1
·
16h
Dig​i​t​al w​e​apo​ns f​ac​to​ry a​nd d​ig​i​tal o​pe​r​at​io​ns c​e​n​ter fo​r p​r​o​du​cin​g, d​ep​lo​yi​ng​, as​s​e​ss​i​ng, an​d ma​n​a​gi​ng d​igit​a​l d​e​fec​ts - Ra​y​the​o​n C​o​m​pany
http://(link tracking not allowed)/2LxikiE

What the hell?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What is this journalist messaging with this tweet?

A deer scores a soccer goal and then celebrates.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

[ing]

The ING Group (Dutch: ING Groep) is a Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Amsterdam. Its primary businesses are retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, wholesale banking, private banking, asset management, and insurance services. With total assets of US$1.1 trillion, it is one of the biggest banks in the world. It constantly ranks among the top 30 largest banks globally. It is also among the top 10 in the list of largest European companies by revenue.
link

ING Ukraine

Just a hunch.
edit on 16-12-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

[ing]

The ING Group (Dutch: ING Groep) is a Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Amsterdam. Its primary businesses are retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, wholesale banking, private banking, asset management, and insurance services. With total assets of US$1.1 trillion, it is one of the biggest banks in the world. It constantly ranks among the top 30 largest banks globally. It is also among the top 10 in the list of largest European companies by revenue.
link

ING Ukraine

Just a hunch.

Good catch MBS, I think that has come up here before, though my mush brain cannot remember the context except "bank=evil"

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Another hitpiece ..

www.cracked.com...

4 Internet Rip-Offs That Targeted Trump Supporters

#3 QAnon Is Nothing But A Huge Grift

Small excerpt:

Between the viewer-funded live streams, ad-covered websites and videos, T-shirts, books, apps, and other merch, we're seriously hard-pressed to find someone who's not making serious cash off this insanity.

QAnon is the name for a kooky conspiracy theory which alleges that the country is controlled by an elite cabal of pedophiles (honestly, that scans) which Trump will be taking down any second now (OK, never mind).

Sigh...

I rolled my eyes a lot, but I failed to find any "humor" in that article. But then again it's been a long time since Cracked.com started it's nose dive.

Loved the mockingbird buzzwords too...

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Clip

Interesting clip. She goes with the "I was open minded, really I was, and then, one day, I realized, 'foreign power' 'political rival'" talking point spews from her mouth.

Wow talking points from...

CIA analyst and Department of Defense official

*I swear I think she was the "party over people" person too*

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Just another Qoincidence connection to Time[ing].

Dutch ING Bank is one of the largest in the world and is a member on the list of global systemically important banks.

ING’s orange lion goes way back to ING’s Dutch roots. Orange is the national colour of the Netherlands, and the lion the country’s national symbol. Several founding ING companies, banks and insurers, had or still have the lion in their logos.

Lion source

Therese Brouwer, ING Banker, Died in Ukraine Crash at 50

Therese Brouwer, a managing director who headed an energy-finance unit at ING Groep NV, the largest Dutch lender, died in last week’s downing of Malaysian Air Flight MH17. She was 50.

Her team assists clients in financing thermal and renewable-energy power-regeneration assets. The group of 15 people was divided among Amsterdam, Madrid and Milan, according to a profile for a renewable-energy seminar in Lisbon in November 2013. The unit was part of ING’s commercial-banking division, which completed 10 deals in the renewable-energy sector in the first eight months of last year, according to an article in the Ciol CyberTimes Daily Newsletter.

"Riddles" Surround 36th Dead Banker Of The Year

52-year-old Belgian Geert Tack - a private banker for ING who managed portfolios for wealthy individuals - was described as 'impeccable', 'sporty', 'cared-for', and 'successful' and so as Vermist reports, after disappearing a month ago, the appearance of his body off the coast of Ostend is surrpunded by riddles...

Dutch bank ING fined $900 million for failing to spot money laundering

The fine is not ING’s first for failing to prevent illegal transactions. In 2012 it paid a penalty of $619 million for facilitating billions of dollars worth of payments through the U.S. banking system on behalf of Cuban and Iranian clients.

They cited four examples where ING accounts were used for crime, most notably for bribes paid by telecommunications company VEON, formerly VimpelCom, in Uzbekistan. VEON settled U.S. and Dutch charges for $835 million in 2016.

ING is also big into art.

Why does ING have an art collection?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

cranky, from the usual decodes, the following posts are linked to Q3689 which has [ing] in:

Q63

Anonymous ID: WBXFv1gI No.147681912 📁
Nov 2 2017 18:21:32 (EST)
To those watching (you know who you are):
You have a choice to make.
You can stand up and do what you know to be right.
Or you can suffer the consequences of your previous actions.
Make no mistake, you are on the losing side.
The choice is yours.
If you decide to take down /pol/ and the net we will be ready.

4920-a 293883 zAj-1 0020192
Alice & Wonderland.

Ties back to watch in Q3689!

Q1655

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 35b53c No.1983724 📁
Jul 1 2018 09:59:48 (EST)

>>1983663
Being on the list does not equate to receiving the nomination.
Q

Refers to those on the target list who have to make a decision!

Q2155

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.219 📁
Sep 11 2018 18:26:28 (EST)
Panic in DC.
King & Spalding hired [last week] to represent Sally Yates?
Q

[ing] again!

Q2855

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: cb3473 No.5311412 📁
Feb 21 2019 17:34:56 (EST)
www.reuters.com...📁
Welcome to the Democrat Party.
THEY WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO REGAIN POWER.
Time to adopt VOTER ID LAW?
Q

[ing] again!

Q3355

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 72efc4 No.6954704 📁
Jul 8 2019 17:11:43 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 87c2ac No.6954455 📁
Jul 8 2019 17:00:47 (EST)
>>6954422
Welcome back Q

So good to see you

Are you returning publicly again now

>>6954455
The time has come to re_enter the public domain.
Q

[ing] again!

Also, doing a Guccifer/Florida method decode using "q" on Q3689 gives uSA which implies Saudi Arabia controlling 2/3rds of USA?

Stringing the ing sentences together from above posts gives:

To those watching (you know who you are):
You have a choice to make.
You can stand up and do what you know to be right.
Or you can suffer the consequences of your previous actions.
Make no mistake, you are on the losing side.

Being on the list does not equate to receiving the nomination.

King & Spalding hired [last week] to represent Sally Yates?

THEY WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO REGAIN POWER.

Are you returning publicly again now

edit on 16-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wow, you are quick! I was wondering if there might be a link to MH17 - looks like you may have found it.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

ING Art collection BIG on 'Water'.
Perhaps this is why...

ING report: Circular economy solutions to water shortages

www.ingwb.com...

ING part of UK’s first water sector green bond

www.ing.com...#

"Watch The Water"?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Suspicious given her/he/IT acct was just created last month. Monarch butterflies?
All Weapons related tweets? Zero replies? None of those short URL's work for me.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Suspicious given her/he/IT acct was just created last month. Monarch butterflies?
All Weapons related tweets? Zero replies? None of those short URL's work for me.

Could be a fishing post.
Looking for anyone checking out the tweet, replying or following.

new topics

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join