It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to: PokeyJoe

Is just being cute now

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium, yes I noticed that after my Q3679/80 post.

The question is "Was it an internal problem to 8kun or a code injection by Q-team to give the required results?"
I.e. Uncontrollable accident or deliberate? "Patriots are in control"!

Will keep it under advisement...

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So the Democrats just released another report charging President Trump with - get this - WIRE FRAUD over his call with President Zelinsky. WIRE FRAUD!!!! How they came to that determination I will never know. Also, they are again charging him with bribery. These people are sick and insane.

It seems that the Dems are now overclocking the stupidity machine. Supposedly, they are being forced to destroy themselves and it seems as though they are doing a fine job. The MSM are starting to see the craziness but most can't bring themselves to call it out.
Next up, POTUS charged with flagrantly cutting off mattress tags.

It’s pure comedy at this point in time! SEND IT nancy. 😂 don’t let these fools get under you’re skin enjoy the show frens. Final act = PAIN 🍿

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: SouthernGift

I'd say she DOES practice Medicine!

Well LOOKY here ! Keep in mind these people changes names for reasons

Nancy Patricia D'alesandro = Nancy Pelosi

D'alessandro History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms

Early Origins of the D'alessandro family
The surname D'alessandro was first found in Florence (Italian: Firenze), originally the capital of Tuscany, then capital of the kingdom of Italy. On the River Arno there are numerous Florentine Churches, Museums, Galleries. It dates back to 313 A.D. The history is complex and turbulent. The de' Medici family are the notables. They were expelled in 1494 but they returned in 1512, out in 1527 and then returned. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time, at the beginning of recorded history, was of itself a great distinction and indicative of noble ancestry.

The House of Medici: Rise and Fall of a Banking Family

As we take a look at this powerful, mafia-like family, let's keep three things in mind.

The Medici won their powerful status through wealth, not by war or birthright.
The Medici sustained their power by using art as their personal propaganda machine.
The Medici cemented their power through family connections and a vast social network.

edit on 12162019 by MetalThunder because: 63668794

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

If that name really does date back to 313 AD, that is remarkable as it predates the Dark Ages.

Cheers

link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Earth's magnetic north is shifting at an 'unprecedented' rate of 30 miles a year - throwing satellite positioning data and navigation systems off course

The Earth's magnetic North Pole is travelling at an unprecedented rate and is picking up speed as it moves towards Siberia, according to new satellite data.

This is the fastest recorded shift of the Earth's north since the mid-16th century and could cause havoc for aviation and navigation systems, including smartphone apps that use GPS.

daily mail

Over the last decade or so, the magnetic north pole has left the Canadian Artic and is heading toward Siberia -- fast!

I'm seriously wondering if we're seeing the beginning of a pole reversal.

link   

The word podesta kind of jumps out at you

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Sure Does - with the word Clergy behind it ...could give some the chills

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
The past couple years of this Q stuff has just been a pre-flight check into warm up.

Are you ready to watch the best ducking Show on Earth?

Duck yeah i am!

Da heck?! The Aflac duck has gone Super Saiyan?

I'll have what he's having.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Humbly walks the duck but his eyes are turned towards heaven
edit on 12 16 2019 by dashen because: Land Air and sea

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, this might be pushing the envelope a bit but if D'Alessandro dates back to the last century of the Roman empire (313AD), could it also go back further to the greeks?

D'Alessandro literally means "Of Alexander" (the Great?)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Not only does the Podesta name stand out, but this little point of interest at the LINK

Historic Events for the D'alessandro family Flight TWA 800 Miss. Anna D'Alessandro (1971-1996), aged 25, from Palo del Colle, Italy, Italian passenger flying aboard flight TWA 800 with her husband Giuseppe Mercurio from J.F.K. Airport, New York to Leonardo da Vinci Airport, Rome when the plane crashed after takeoff ; she died in the crash [1]

Kind of gives one a new things that make you go hmmm about that crash after all these years.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hmmmmm. This is still not fully resolved.
link

The Department of Justice said this month that it could not release records on Democrat technology aide Imran Awan due to “technical difficulties,” but later admitted in court documents that it could not release records on him because there is a secret ongoing case related to the matter.

Shortly after the IG report came out in September 2016, the Caucus server – identified as prime evidence in the cybersecurity case – physically disappeared

After Imran was banned from the network, he left a laptop with the username RepDWS in a phone booth

I'm thinking there's still more to this story.

Remember didn't Q say they All the Servers? 3 if I'm not forgetting my facts.

edit on 16-12-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Re Podesta:

1) The river Po goes from the French Alps in north West Italy to VENICE on the Adriatic sea in the North East... it passes through the town of Alessandria,

2) Translating from Latin - PO De Sta = (river) PO stands out!

3) Wrt the Crown/Post Office video the other day re regaining the flag in 1999 - PO = post office?

4) One of the meanings of Post ties into maritime law?:

to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.

Could be something... could be nothing!

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

now you're talkin.

And what if they are descended even further back to the Edomite Empire?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, hmm, but Alexander really WAS great ... Nancy not so much!

Cheers

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Great article just released from Sara Carter.

Who Is Missing In Action After IG Horowitz’s FISA Abuse Findings? The FISA Court.

Snippet:

What has been missing say civil libertarians and legal scholars is accountability at the court level. In March, 2020 FISA will be back up for reauthorization. It is expected to face scrutiny from both Republicans and Democrats with the intelligence community lobbying for its necessity in the war against terror and enemy state actors. However, with the IG report making clear that the system was abused to surveil Page. The bigger question is was Page the only one? Or is Page one of possibly many that had their rights abused or were used to weaponize the system against opponents by federal authorities.

“The Court itself has been far too silent,” said Schoen. “What action will it now take, given the IG’s finding concerning the abuses of the process that occurred here. There is a FISA Court of Review that also was created in 1978 and it was created expressly to review the actions of the lower FISA Court. The Court has the power on its own to convene hearings into the violation of its rules and to take actions against transgressors. But will it take action, remains the question. Horowitz identified in his report, 51 Woods procedure violations from the FISA application that was submitted from the FBI on Page beginning in October 2016.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I know Debbie W S was having a fit that the Sheriff had that laptop and wouldnt give it back. Was all over the news and then oddly enough, she basically went silent after that. It wasnt the Florida Sheriff that just got fired. The one tied to the school shooting. A DC Sheriff maybe?

If Q says they have them all and it magically disappeared it would make sense. Im wondering if it is that laptop that's "missing." Wouldnt NSA have all that info anyway regardless?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
DiGenova said (about 4 mos ago) the FIS Court was lied to for 4 years, and the judges were very angry.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Wire fraud really?

I have been involved in court cases when the other side is desperate for any thing to hold on to. This isn't even that Hail Mary. This is just pathetic to watch. But this scum deserves not even an ounce of Mercy or pity

Wire fraud? WHUT?

The insanity is real. Apparently, no one on the left read the telephone transcript.

This is beyond ridiculous.

new topics

top topics

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join