It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'd plump for the 04 days because:

Q40:

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147588421 πŸ“
Nov 2 2017 01:18:35 (EST)
A,b,c,d,e......

Note the digits similarity to Q3679/80:

4, 10, 20 12:21:40

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Lock n' Load memes...

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
If you watch him, his presentation is not an act. He has personal knowledge and is not reading notes. He is Army and states his rank and service. So, in my experience in public speaking, he has personal experience and has studied this for years as a member of a military force team. Maybe someone can explain the quantum Masonic portion and its relevance to the language a d numeric rewrite. That has me a bit confused. Overall, this really does explain what President Trump is doing with the Queen and why he has been there 3 times already. Like I said before and Mountain said, you all might want to take 90 minutes to watch it. It is worthy of analysis by our talented group here or anyone who wants to jump in. Thank you Mountain and Southern!!

www.bitchute.com...

🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯 Wow! Trust the plan, best 90 minutes I have spent.....for a long long time.

This guy, and the 2 who have worked out the insidious "rigged" system, sadly only one now, RIP, and have worked to implement a counter measure to "Humans As Currency" system (Hat tip to Southern, Cranky, ML, AFRTS 😎) I finally get it...

The 16 year plan to destroy the US, the appearance of Q, Trump now fighting like a man possessed against it.... PLEASE WATCH THIS...I know time is precious, but the way he explains the whole system, he is 100% genuine in his delivery, you can tell in his eyes....It explains our current situation in clear terms, Special forces were set up for this purpose to stop this NWO bullchit. He is Q, Trump is Q we are all Q. 🀯🀯

Cheers TheTaff 🍻🀯🍻

Admiralty law, we are cargo....sheep to be traded.....I knew it, but have never seen it presented in such a clear, non jargon way EVER. Calling for Patriots and military men to do what is right, as a military man himself you can see the passion, truth and LIGHT that he knows, Gen Flynn, Gen Rodgers would have seen been part of this 100%, and here we are now with Q......and Q+ who they knew would deliver. Trusting the plan more than ever x

edit on 15122019 by hiddenhandofthetaff because: Holy Flaps,

edit on 15122019 by hiddenhandofthetaff because: because I missed Southern πŸ™ˆ Sorry S

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: loveguy

She's turned out to be quite the little Nazi.

Yikes! Last night I saw something about her taking a break and getting back to being a kid again.
It's probably an article I failed to read.
my apologies.

No apologies necessary. The volume of data we are exposed to daily guarantees we will miss things.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

cranky, there is also a MARKER element to the time twist in Q3679/80:

Q3679 is a 15 min MARKER coming 15:13 after Q3678 -
IMPORTANT in relation to FAR PAST (before Q),

Q3680 is a 1 min MARKER coming 1:26 after Q3679 -
IMPORTANT in relation to NEAR FUTURE - ACTION IMMINENT!

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, there is also a MARKER element to the time twist in Q3679/80:

Q3679 is a 15 min MARKER coming 15:13 after Q3678 -
IMPORTANT in relation to FAR PAST (before Q),

Q3680 is a 1 min MARKER coming 1:26 after Q3679 -
IMPORTANT in relation to NEAR FUTURE - ACTION IMMINENT!

Way past would be Cruz's FISA?

Near future might be Cruz's FISA situation made public?

The clip Q posted was a rehash except when the atty said, "Cruz dropped out of the race" and the clinton investigation then shut down. He connected Cruz, HRC, DJT and the FISA in that line.

A Cruz FISA is a big problem for the media goons.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenhandofthetaff

Gives new meaning to "watch the water". We are no longer under the law of the water or cargo law.

Gives new meaning to "we have it all". Since 1999 we have the original constitution as written, we have the bill of rights, we have the declaration of independence. We are free from the crown as of 1999. We just had to get DJT in office and the plan together.

Gives new meaning to "it was over before it started". It was. It was over in 1999.

Lucifer is the chair (IMO) and we are free from his system of control and money.

A new freedom flag was submitted in 1999 but is hidden for now.

Gives new meaning for Trump being the last President and he will serve 3 terms. DJT is the last President (ceo) under the United States corporate constitution in the district of Columbia and he will serve 2 terms under our new but original constitution as written.

Game over. We won.
edit on 15-12-2019 by airforcerulessky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Definitely feeling a lot like Christmas ...

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Probably has no bearing... that hallucinogenic sounding drug is it a certain flavor of cactus grown in places like NM- or the blowfish kind?

It comes from a vine that grows in South America.

a reply to: loveguy

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Earth's magnetic north is shifting at an 'unprecedented' rate of 30 miles a year - throwing satellite positioning data and navigation systems off course

The Earth's magnetic North Pole is travelling at an unprecedented rate and is picking up speed as it moves towards Siberia, according to new satellite data.

This is the fastest recorded shift of the Earth's north since the mid-16th century and could cause havoc for aviation and navigation systems, including smartphone apps that use GPS.

daily mail

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Scientists Found the Deepest Land on Earth Hiding Beneath Antarctica's Ice

The new map, published Dec. 12 in the journalΒ Nature Geoscience, reveals previously unknown topographical features that shape ice flow on the frozen continent.

live science

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
New Q post ppl.. Snowden's new book?
edit on 0b08America/ChicagoSun, 15 Dec 2019 16:30:08 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 15 Dec 2019 16:30:08 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Eta: I replied to the wrong post.

Is Q...Durham and his team? Is all of this part of his investigation? Has Q been dropping hints this entire time? Durham was nominated by Trump for US attorney in Connecticut on Nov 1 2017 and confirmed the following February. He was the US attorney for eastern district Virginia though, during Obama/Billary years. Maybe he knows a lot and has the capacity to at least be a part of the Q team?
edit on 12/15/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
❀❀❀🀯🀯 clear as day! Watch the water.....They cannot stop what is coming.....

β€πŸ»β€πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» cheers TheTaff

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Earth's magnetic north is shifting at an 'unprecedented' rate of 30 miles a year - throwing satellite positioning data and navigation systems off course

The Earth's magnetic North Pole is travelling at an unprecedented rate and is picking up speed as it moves towards Siberia, according to new satellite data.

This is the fastest recorded shift of the Earth's north since the mid-16th century and could cause havoc for aviation and navigation systems, including smartphone apps that use GPS.

daily mail

I already know daily is a link I can't click on, will shut me down...
It's also something I equate to fear mongering...the premise of the story?

Everybody head to the bunkers, we're going under!

Like I'm going to run away from the opportunity to see my parents again? uh-uh. Why try to postpone the inevitable?

Nuclear reactors going offline? We'll see our parents long before our kids get to try it all over again.
Fear just pisses me off like nothing else could.

I'm anticipating a smooth transition, it helps if the noosphere model application applies...

new edit:The time is NOW...it was a long time ago- pretty lofty flight that was--->maybe still is?

My spirit is really glad today.

Here's a link to an article I will add prior to making sure it is what I am referencing about the noosephere...

ETA: yeah, two paragraphs in, it's a good gist.
edit on (12/15/1919 by loveguy because:

edit on (12/15/1919 by loveguy because:

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
❀❀❀🀯🀯 clear as day! Watch the water.....They cannot stop what is coming.....

β€πŸ»β€πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» cheers TheTaff

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

I made myself take the time to watch that video and listen carefully. I have so many things going on sometimes that I will tend to put lengthy videos or articles off till another day. But, I started listening, and one thing after another began to ping for me, and I realized that this is something I must listen to today, not tomorrow, not next week, but now!

I especially came to attention when he started talking about the upcoming efforts to attack our Second Amendment rights. If they ever succeed at infringing our right to keep and bear arms, it will be over. The 2A is and always has been a huge issue for me. Like he said, once the American People are disarmed, the OWG's power to control everything we do will be complete.

Fascinating stuff.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Amazing my friend, having weird posting glitches after watching that, hey CπŸ‘A Game over,🀯🀯 clear as day! Watch the water.....They cannot stop what is coming..... love you guys, what a journey.

β€β€β€πŸ»β€πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» cheers TheTaff

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I made myself take the time to watch that video and listen carefully. I have so many things going on sometimes that I will tend to put lengthy videos or articles off till another day. But, I started listening, and one thing after another began to ping for me, and I realized that this is something I must listen to today, not tomorrow, not next week, but now!

I especially came to attention when he started talking about the upcoming efforts to attack our Second Amendment rights. If they ever succeed at infringing our right to keep and bear arms, it will be over. The 2A is and always has been a huge issue for me. Like he said, once the American People are disarmed, the OWG's power to control everything we do will be complete.

Fascinating stuff.

❀❀❀ exactly the same. We are watching a show..ps God wins x

Cheers TheTaff 🍻

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join