It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Oh that would be interesting wouldn't it. I wonder if that would affect this whole "Impeachment" thing?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: Enderdog

Must be good geography

WORTH THE DRIVE: Ohio Caverns are a subterranean wonderland

connect DOTS.. Just saying

Earth, it is FAR bigger on the inside then on the outside.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
"Be Ready - Abbey Cook"
Interesting montage of familar images. Worth a watch & listen, imo. Follow the white rabbit...

I just happened to stumble across her and she has a dozen other Q themed videos. Lyrics for above taken from the Q drops @ the youtube channel: www.youtube.com...

She's no doubt a strong Q follower. 👇

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: liveandlearn

I want it to be that nasty little scowling troll, Brennan.

As Barr said this week, these things take time...LOL. Loved that Barr Thug Life meme.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I swear, there must be some kind of clinical mind disease out there, even more profound than TDS, which makes people believe the garbage dealt out by MSM liberalists.

It's a perversion of the American ideals that were crafted back in a time where people only wanted a fair shake at a living and a fair stake in government. Noplace does the Constitution lay out the principals where my taxes go to fund The Lazy, The Ill-Mannered, The Ignorant... etc etc.

Sorry to off-topic or be somewhat mud-slinging, but I had to vent. The best answer I have now is the fault doesn't like in The People, but in their leader-class who has used extraordinary measures of mind control on them....literally.

The Real World is not like what you see coming from The Left. People get along fine, cooperate and agree on most common issues. We all want the same basic things, compared to the ludicrous rants of the "intellectual" class. It's simply intolerable.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Clip if you can stomach it.

So why post a Taylor Swift sorosian shoutout (disclaimer: number of TS songs I've heard = zero)? IIRC her dad is intelligence, C_A if I recall. Here music is mind control to the nth, so this a case of pot-kettle.

But. There is a 1year delta on Q drops related to Soros, who also fell into Q realm again with Rudy's trip. So something about this wreaks of symbol etc.

"ownership." One thing we learned is the drops are not strict narratives, and words, phrases or even numbers are to be seen as connectors. "Soros, Ownership" are two takeaways from C_A's TS' whine/victim fest.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Critical thinking is no longer encouraged in the academic sphere. If you don't learn how to research and think for yourself based on facts, at a reasonably early age, you're going to be lousy at thinking logically as an adult.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Oh that would be interesting wouldn't it. I wonder if that would affect this whole "Impeachment" thing?

Only in that Pelosi would be blaming Trump for targeting her son to get to her while claiming his innocence.

Same ole, same ole.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Fantastic Qglasses test on this...

clip

Mitch says he didn't fill the vacancies himself as he was in charge.

The twit responses are unformed in calling him the undermining senator.

Except. He and they expected HRC to win. Ergo, the effort to withhold placement was for HER not DJT. In fact, as we know, the SC fill was a payback, and HRC was needed to do that one, as well as all the rest.

He didn't undermine HER, he did exactly what she wanted him to do. Now that things have gone another way, he can claim a victory not deserved.

Fascinating.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

Great. Thanks. Now I can't get "Yellow Bird" out of my head. I hated that cadence.
Oh crap I hated that. I am not an animal abuser. Let us return to "Hey Barbaribus" Get funky Barbarisus. I wish that all ladies were pies on the shelf...

and one fine one was

Tiny Bubbles in my wine....make me happy make me feel fine...

edit on 13-12-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Senate Republican calls on Trump to declassify record on FBI surveillance of campaign adviser

Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.) is calling on President Trump to declassify the record of the FBI's use of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) to surveil former campaign adviser Carter Page after the Justice Department's inspector general found errors in the applications.

"I'm asking President Trump to declassify the entire record so that Attorney General Barr and FBI Director Wray can release it to the American people. If the FBI wants to continue the employment of rogue, politically-motivated agents, then let the public read the entire record."

the hill

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Quadrivium

Scientists Just Teleported an Object Into Space for the First Time
(article from July 2017)

Scientists have successfully teleported an object from Earth to space for the first time, paving the way for more ambitious and futuristic breakthroughs.

A team of researchers in China sent a photon from the ground to an orbiting satellite more than 300 miles above through a process known as quantum entanglement, according to MIT Technology Review. It’s the farthest distance tested so far in teleportation experiments, the researchers said.

“This work establishes the first ground-to-satellite up-link for faithful and ultra-long-distance quantum teleportation, an essential step toward global-scale quantum Internet,” the team said in a statement, according to MIT Technology Review.

Beam me up Scotty.

OH you can try it 1st and let us study the result, but I am not volunteering for that anytime soon if there is one.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: Justoneman

Great. Thanks. Now I can't get "Yellow Bird" out of my head. I hated that cadence.
Oh crap I hated that. I am not an animal abuser. Let us return to "Hey Barbaribus" Get funky Barbarisus. I wish that all ladies were pies on the shelf...

and one fine one was

Tiny Bubbles in my wine....make me happy make me feel fine...

I hated Tiny Bubbles even more.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Decades in the making!

What they've done to our food,water,personal hygiene products.

The "medicine" they've prescribed us.

The subliminal messages from Hellywood and the music industry.

Pesticides..Chem trails.. on and on

Staring at goats went way too far!

The Question is what changed to awake so many?

It wasn't Q or Trump..some of us have been waiting for this our entire lives.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Quadrivium

Scientists Just Teleported an Object Into Space for the First Time
(article from July 2017)

Scientists have successfully teleported an object from Earth to space for the first time, paving the way for more ambitious and futuristic breakthroughs.

A team of researchers in China sent a photon from the ground to an orbiting satellite more than 300 miles above through a process known as quantum entanglement, according to MIT Technology Review. It’s the farthest distance tested so far in teleportation experiments, the researchers said.

“This work establishes the first ground-to-satellite up-link for faithful and ultra-long-distance quantum teleportation, an essential step toward global-scale quantum Internet,” the team said in a statement, according to MIT Technology Review.

Beam me up Scotty.

OH you can try it 1st and let us study the result, but I am not volunteering for that anytime soon if there is one.

Noted.
I'll use my clone.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, your post made me consider... what happens when we can teleport the whole planet?

On the good side, we might avoid a large asteroid, or
Maybe we could change our orbit just enough to reverse the effect of global cooling and warming?

On the bad side, the change in pull between planets and stars in both the left and the entered star systems could set off a chain reaction like making a break on a pool table, leading to a new Big Bang?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, I posted a few days ago about the peculiarity of Barack Obama's Wish list video, that included Elf on a Shelf etc. In it he was calling for insurance to be bought by the DEADline of Dec 15th... Sunday.

Last night I noticed Hillary C. tweeted calling for the same thing.

My read was they were both calling for a hit on the Trump Train - perhaps using the twitter uploaded POTUS location tracking mentioned in Q65.

I'm thinking this could be a dangerous but necessary weekend whereby the Great Awakening starts with news of an attempted missile hit on POTUS and anyone in his vicinity.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
US Navy vs Army ad.
This one is definitely in the top 🔟 🤡 🎈 WTF.
twitter.com...

Q approved 'TIME' cover of the year!
twitter.com...

Clown show. Watch Democrat donor controls Jerry Nadler like a puppet as he commands him to bang the gavel in order to silence!!!
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
MOAB dropped near Kaga, Afghanistan.

Nangarhar Province

On April 13, 2017, U.S. President Donald Trump ordered a targeted strike on ISIL-KP by use of the second largest non-nuclear bomb in the U.S. arsenal at the time. The bomb was a 21,000 lb. weapon called the Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb; nicknamed the "Mother Of All Bombs" (MOAB). The intended target was ISIL militants hiding inside tunnels, most of whom came "from Bangladesh, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Russia, India and other countries."[8] Mohammad Radmanish, spokesman for the Afghan Ministry of Defense stated: "Most militants killed in the attack were from Pakistan, India, Philippines, and Bangladesh."[8] It was the first time the MOAB had been used in combat.

a reply to: crappiekat

edit on 13-12-2019 by EfilsGood because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2019 by EfilsGood because: forgot url

new topics

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join