It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That twit acct did very similar crumb tease earlier this year and it turned out to be true. Damn, if I can remember what or who but was definitely that acct.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
40Head tweeted this about an hour ago. Anyone hear more about it?

Don't ask me for a source, don't ask me where, and don't ask me who. Someone BIG was just detained/apprehended. That's all the info I have. Literally. All eyes on.

That is kind of interesting coming from 40Head. He isnt one to screw around and has always done some very good work when he goes on a dig. He has been on my Solid digger twit list for a long time. Anyone else Id probably be meh about it. This from him though, has my attention

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Supposedly the AFRL's (there are 2 in the USA) are where the most cutting edge of the cutting edge technology and science work are done by the DoD. Nothing that came out of there would surprise me.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I wonder if the someone big might be a spill over from the Awan brothers court gig today. Not that I would consider Debbie Wasserman Schultz big. Maybe someone shes connected to? Just spitballing since that was also going on today

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
FWIW

Clip

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

DWS might be small time now, but in the 2015-2016 time frame she was a big deal in the DNC. The Awan scandal could take down many Dems in the House.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Are we not surprised.

Democrats Get Trump Phone Call Transcript Wrong Again

Democrats removed or changed President Donald Trump’s words multiple times on Thursday, including changing the word “us” to “me.”

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
lol at the Hannity montage of MSM Fake News declaring the Dossier was corroborated during Russia Hoax.

They have no shame.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Aren't there 41 members of the House Judiciary Committee?

The impeachment votes were 23 to 17.

Which Democrat didn't vote?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Aren't there 41 members of the House Judiciary Committee?

The impeachment votes were 23 to 17.

Which Democrat didn't vote?

One Democrat, Rep. Ted Lieu (D-Calif.), was absent after undergoing an unexpected medical procedure earlier in the week

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: MountainLaurel

" Fox news is confusing people, we no longer allow Fox news in the hospital I work for because it causes high blood pressure "

Lol. That sounds so scientific. I Bet they leave CNN on to soothe their nerves.

So glad you caught this, wanted to say more, but my post was meant to make another point, didn't want to confuse things anymore then they already are !

This is just a perfect example of how these PC people operate, sadly many of these type's work in hospital's, as do some of the kindest soul's you can imagine. So who determined this ? The same PC Health care worker's that have no problem waking up their patients every time they finally are sleeping peacefully or feed them crap food that actually is harmful to their condition ? The ones who insist they follow the "rules" and kick out the Family after visiting hours and then give them MORPHINE in the middle of the night when they become agitated, even when we told them NOT to and call us ? IDK, this subject just hits too close to home, yesterday was the 6 mn. anniversary of Tara, my sister's death and it's easier to think about being in some sort of warped, alien, arctic yetti, matrix reality, then think about what happened to her. She didn't need to die, she shouldn't have died. What I witnessed with both Matt and Tara was sooo Horrible, my brain still can't process it. Obviously, my opinion is jaded on this, but yeah, I don't believe watching Fox News is why people's blood pressure goes up in hospitals.

Meanwhile, keeping Matt and Tara's memory alive, especially this time of year, is what I'm going to focus on and that does bring be Happiness, as bitter / sweet as that may be. I'll carry on and " Angel Matt " and " Angel Tara " are helping me.

edit on 13-12-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: onehuman

DWS might be small time now, but in the 2015-2016 time frame she was a big deal in the DNC. The Awan scandal could take down many Dems in the House.

Oh I agree 100%, I didnt mean to make her small by any means. ITs one reason why my head went to that first since IVe been waiting so long for her ticket to come up. I know you know when others read BIG all they think of are the Supersized BIG. Many dont have the 40000 foot view to consider her a biggie.

It has been quiet at to what went on in court today for that news. I keep waiting to hear something if from anyone at least Fitton.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
40Head tweeted this about an hour ago. Anyone hear more about it?

Don't ask me for a source, don't ask me where, and don't ask me who. Someone BIG was just detained/apprehended. That's all the info I have. Literally. All eyes on.

Saw that earlier too...looking forward to see if we hear anything or if someone just disappears from the media.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
UK PM Boris Johnson Speaking outside Downing Street after his win.
Merry Christmas, Rel. 🎅🏻 🎁 🎄❄️☃️

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
BOOOM
Why has Jesse Waters NOT twated since featuring Q?

Watch the Water

sauce > twitter.com...

Stumbled on this from looking at the @40_head acct claiming BIG detain/apprehension posted lb.

now go vote lol

Interesting 40head has a poll linked to Water's World twat about Q.

sauce > twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

"Pop of color." Colour revolution

Colour revolution (sometimes called the coloured revolution) is a term that was widely used by worldwide media to describe various related movements that developed in several countries of the former Soviet Union, People's Republic of China and the Balkans during the early 2000s. The term has also been applied to a number of revolutions elsewhere, including in the Middle East.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

One Democrat, Rep. Ted Lieu (D-Calif.), was absent after undergoing an unexpected medical procedure earlier in the week

Isn't he Adam Schiff and Ed Buck's "special little buddy"?

Also, Lieu is one of the Dems that hired the Awan bros. www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Interesting development.
hope it part off 40Head twit about somebody big arrested
Been wondering about why the exact day was redacted. Suspect it has to do with the dirty cops forging and altering documents.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Oh, this better not be a let down. If it is someone big we will all know the name. If we don't then its not big enough.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Is that real? The twit account is a "Parody" account. Says so in the account name.

new topics

top topics

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join