It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Great. Thanks. Now I can't get "Yellow Bird" out of my head. I hated that cadence.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Good Morning All....

Happy Friday the 13th, lol, as someone born on the 13th, I had to decide a long time ago whether that was going to be a lucky or unlucky number, I went with Lucky.

Ok, so for whatever reason the Dems decided to take the ImpeachMENT vote this morning and it went like we all knew it would. So what's ' Lucky ' about that you say ?

This morning on Washington Journal the Dems got absolutely Hammered by caller's, infact my theory is that toward the end the Dems activated their 'call chain' to start calling in to balance it out somewhat. When supposedly average people start calling in and quite elegantly start using terms like " compelled by the Constitution " and " I'm put off by all these callers saying they are changing parties, Hillary won popular vote ! " my spidey sense goes up, but anyways here's some examples of what I heard.

Democratic line : against impeachMENT
1. " I believe only 2 Dems in this whole sham, Alan D. and R Turley " !
2. "The Dems have done what they promised, Disruption ", she will never vote Democratic again !
3. " I'm an educated black woman from Dem. Family, but I'm now voting Republican "
4. " I'm a born again Republican, Dem's have no moral compass anymore "
5. " I've taped everything so I can go back and look, and the Dems are lying "
6. " You could not pay me to be a Dem. again, it should be Peloski and Shifft being impeached "
7. " I'm disgusted by my Dem Party, I was raised to respect the POTUS "
8. " I haven't heard anything that convinced me he's guilty, this money should be being spent to help our people "

Democratic line : in favor of impeachMENT
1. " Fox news is confusing people, we no longer allow Fox news in the hospital I work for because it causes high blood pressure "
2. " The case against Trump is more true then false " huh ?
3. " Trump has no class, the Biden's did nothing wrong " .....

The Republican and Independent lines : Almost 100% against impeachMENT !

This is not a Lucky day for Democrats ! Enjoy the day all, " The Plan " is working beautifully !

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
OneHuman,
My thoughts exactly. That is why I posted the other day that they must think they have an "ace in the hole" in the Senate and I mentioned Graham.
That is the only reason I can think of, why else take it so far. They have got to believe that they have a chance in the Senate. If not Graham then someone else but in my mind it has to be Graham.

ETA:
Unless Shifty Shift was serious when he said that "if the Senate does not impeach the election will be nullified" or some sort of nonsense.
Quad

edit on 13-12-2019 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Concerning " Alice in Wonderland " Reality, lol, or whatever you wanna call it !?

It was totally fascinating listening to all these caller's this morning, trying to articulate what's happening before their eyes. They KNOW something is wrong with all this. My favorite was a lovely older woman in her 80's, with a great Southern accent. She said. " It's all well and good if folks wanna argue about their opinions, but I just don't understand how people can argue about the Facts they can read, somethings are either Right or Wrong ! "

Several other people using phrases like " Twilight Zone " and " Alternative Reality "......this gas lighting nonsense is backfiring big time on the ' Controller's ' trying to use the Constitution against people's pursuit of " Life, Liberty and Happiness " yeah, I know it's actually in Declaration of Independence .

"If, in reality, courage and a heart devoted to the good of mankind are the constituents of human felicity, the kindness which is done infers a happiness in the person from whom it proceeds, not in him on whom it is bestowed; and the greatest good which men possessed of fortitude and generosity can procure to their fellow creatures is a participation of this happy character. If this be the good of the individual, it is likewise that of mankind; and virtue no longer imposes a task by which we are obliged to bestow upon others that good from which we ourselves refrain; but supposes, in the highest degree, as possessed by ourselves, that state of felicity which we are required to promote in the world."

en.wikipedia.org...

Happier people are nicer to each other.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Scientists Just Teleported an Object Into Space for the First Time
(article from July 2017)

Scientists have successfully teleported an object from Earth to space for the first time, paving the way for more ambitious and futuristic breakthroughs.

A team of researchers in China sent a photon from the ground to an orbiting satellite more than 300 miles above through a process known as quantum entanglement, according to MIT Technology Review. It’s the farthest distance tested so far in teleportation experiments, the researchers said.

“This work establishes the first ground-to-satellite up-link for faithful and ultra-long-distance quantum teleportation, an essential step toward global-scale quantum Internet,” the team said in a statement, according to MIT Technology Review.

Beam me up Scotty.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

You answered your own question. What is coming is so bad, so damning for the Democratic party as a whole, that they must do WHATEVER they can to get rid of Trump, get rid of Pence and install Pelosi as POTUS so they can stop the Barr and Durham show before it becomes completely public. Thats what this is. A Hail Mary. Unfortunately for them, it is going to fall incomplete. Then comes the PAIN.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I have a friend (not the NSA friend - another one) who was at one time employed at the Air Force Research Lab in Dayton Ohio. We served together and when we both got out around the same time he went to Dayton and I left gov. service completely.

We played in the same fantasy football league together, and one time, about 10 years ago, we were talking on the phone about football. He had been drinking and we starting to talk about our current jobs. He told me that he was working on some extremely advanced, amazing tech. He told me they were teleporting actual, physical objects. His exact words were "Like, Star Trek - Beam me up, Scotty". Then I think he realized what he said and quickly changed the subject.

I dont know if its true, but I do not know why he would lie to me out of the blue....never happened before or since. So, take it for what its worth. Interesting nonetheless....

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

" Fox news is confusing people, we no longer allow Fox news in the hospital I work for because it causes high blood pressure "

Lol. That sounds so scientific. I Bet they leave CNN on to soothe their nerves.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
From a very active pro-Trump twit user who always seems to have answers, he's now asking Q folks.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Ya don't say - I was under the impression it was general knowledge .... oh well

Scientists Report Teleportation of Physical Objects From One Location To Another - Jan 2014

“It became known to myself, along with several colleagues both inside and outside of government, that anomalous teleportation has been scientifically investigated and separately documented by the Department of Defense.” (3) – Eric Davis, Ph.D, FBIS
“Some researchers state that it is necessary to invoke a new physics, which somehow unifies the human consciousness (i.e., physics of consciousness) with quantum and spacetime physics, in order to understand psychic teleportation and related PK phenomena. The researchers were amazed by their repeated results, and were barely able to fathom the altered “state of being” that test specimens underwent during teleportation.” (3) – Eric Davis, Ph.D, FBIS

Excelsior !

edit on 12132019 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

2013 Bonus link - ring a Bell ?

Our device uses a crossed quantum bus technology that allows us to create complex networks with arbitrary connecting topology in a planar architecture. The deterministic teleportation process succeeds with order unit probability for any input state, as we prepare maximally entangled two-qubit states as a resource and distinguish all Bell states in a single two-qubit measurement with high efficiency and high fidelity. We teleport quantum states between two macroscopic systems separated by 6 mm at a rate of 104 s−1, exceeding other reported implementations.

edit on 12132019 by MetalThunder because: 636687

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Verryyyyyy interesting. Someone like Eric Davis would almost assuredly hang around places like the Air Force Research Lab, or know people who do.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Just for giggles I put my birthday in the search for Q drops. this is what I got for month and day.

Jared Cohen in the Spotlight Soon
Q
!xowAT4Z3VQ
4 Apr 2018 - 8:57:38 PM
Jared Cohen.
Coming soon to a theater near you.
Q

and Year

Red October: Red Wave Coming at Midterm Elections?
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
28 Aug 2018 - 5:34:10 PM
There is a reason why we continue to highlight this speech.
www.youtube.com...📁
Listen carefully.
TRUTH & HONESTY.
Part (2) - Rally [RED October]
Mouthpieces do not think or speak for themselves.
Q

^^^(I have no idea what that "uzi" is. The original post just has Q as per always. All I did was copy and paste I over. What did I trip over, any ideas?)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

You answered your own question. What is coming is so bad, so damning for the Democratic party as a whole, that they must do WHATEVER they can to get rid of Trump, get rid of Pence and install Pelosi as POTUS so they can stop the Barr and Durham show before it becomes completely public. Thats what this is. A Hail Mary. Unfortunately for them, it is going to fall incomplete. Then comes the PAIN.

Hail Mary passes usually do fail. They're a last-second act of desperation.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I knew it!

look

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
40Head tweeted this about an hour ago. Anyone hear more about it?

Don't ask me for a source, don't ask me where, and don't ask me who. Someone BIG was just detained/apprehended. That's all the info I have. Literally. All eyes on.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Remember the POTUS remarks a month before all those trips .... Nothing can stop what's coming ......

FLASHBACK
April 2017 - National Teacher of the Year speech

“I mean, I once had here like the biggest, from the biggest companies. And they walk into the Oval Office and they start crying,” Trump said. “I said, I promise I won’t say to your various stockholders that you cried. But I have seen people cry that you’d never believe.”

edit on 12132019 by MetalThunder because: 636687

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Rumors of 23 ... be interesting to see if it is real or more chain-yanking.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

totally the downside of us being the news, now. So difficult to get confirmation on anything

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
@brunobarking has another version of the Ren0gade video decode. Unrolled.

(caveat - it is clear to me the Ren0gade account is NOT run by Ren0gade but white hats, as such it is telling us what has happened and what we should be looking for in other symbols and events)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Wowzer! I do try but no way I can keep up with it all much less You.

Wasn't the CDROM invented and/or the patent came out of an Air Force R&D Lab?

new topics

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join