It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
@Lisapage

From her Bio: "Not always lovely"

Joined June 2019 - didn't post until Dec 1

3 DJT tweets with "the lovely lisa page"

1 Aug 2018 - 7:01:53 AM "the lovely Lisa Page"
11 Aug 2018 - 6:18:06 AM "the lovely Lisa Page"
16 Dec 2018 - 6:11:52 AM "and the lovely Lisa Page"

Note her images.

edit on 11-12-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FalseFlagIdol

youre the only sock 4 me

0w0

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This chick is mental. The Concubine of the DOJ and as an attorney, thought it was a good idea to take out the king. Rule #1 in king slaying; don’t miss.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

(post by FalseFlagIdol removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
From 1 yr ago.
"I have total confidence that the FISA process was followed and that the case was handled in a responsible way" - Comey

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi Changing a few instances of a primary search term, like "comey" won't affect access to those docs if the term is also spelled correctly. A FISA request, of which I've done about 100, simply lists the terms of the search, and it spits out the requested document in it's totality. Subsequently, the doc Requester would not catch those misspellings, but they would still have the whole document in front of them.

So, imo the misspellings don't deter FISA searches until you get down to the granular level, looking for paragraphs or sentences.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Report: Hunter Biden’s Baby Mother Demands Income Disclosure for Burisma and ‘Chinese Entity’

weird stormy mirror on this one.

Lunden Roberts, the apparent mother of Hunter Biden’s love child, is reportedly seeking financial information regarding his time as a board member of Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian energy giant at the center of corruption allegations against him and his father, former Vice President Joe Biden.

Roberts, identified as a 28-year-old former stripper, has asked Hunter to confirm his past employment at Burisma and how much he was compensated per month, according to recently-filed court documents obtained by the Daily Mail. Disparate reports indicate Hunter was paid anywhere from $50,000 to $83,000 a month by the firm, despite having no expertise in the gas and energy field.

Roberts also requested that the younger Biden confirm whether he or an “entity owned, controlled or under your direction or supervision” received money from a Chinese national or entity for investment activities, the documents reportedly say. The Daily Mail also says Roberts made a total of 47 requests from Hunter, many of which were redacted.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
From 1 yr ago.
"I have total confidence that the FISA process was followed and that the case was handled in a responsible way" - Comey

This guy. Once he’s told they’re coming to pick him up, he checks out. Bank on it.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I would expect a single vehicle crash in that stripper’s near future. Baby to be handed over to Daddy Hunter.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I'll take that bet

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I bet he's feeling a bit queasy tonight. Chris Wallace is going to do an interview with him this weekend. I doubt Chris will ask any really tough questions. He'll give him plenty of 'weasel' room...oh wait. Corney doesn't do weaselly things. ha ha!

edit on 11-12-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FalseFlagIdol

Well, if he doesn’t, it will be a lot of fun.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Honest to god, the Democrats impeachment vote rants sound like junior high school book reports, where the teacher assigned the main points to the students.

"The evidence tells us...."
"Asking foreign governments to interfere with our elections..."
"Clearly he violated our trust..."

Unbearable to listen to in the short term, but by the end of each idiotic rant I have a smile thinking about how stupid they are. I don't see how any American can watch this and agree with it.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Corney is in Durham’s crosshairs I’m sure.

The fact Comey refused to have his clearance reinstated so he could be interviewed by the IG is pretty telling.

(post by FalseFlagIdol removed for political trolling and baiting)

new topics

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join