It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

@ffe3301

ffe retweeted this tonight.

The public MUST know.
Only POTUS can make it public.

It was important for the team to bring this to the public in 2018. Flynn was set up. The Woods Procedure was ignored. It will all now be exposed regardless of the media spin.

edit on 9-12-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Where is George Soros?
Ukraine?
Who else recently traveled to Ukraine?

Rudy went to Ukraine...

and...

@chanelrion

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sorry I was confused about the age.

Here's the article I was thinking of: From Fox.news

A Southern California man has been arrested after posting graphic YouTube videos shot at a downtown San Diego hotel in which he appears to be practicing for a mass shooting with assault-style weapons.
Steven Homoki, 30, Spring Valley, was taken into custody Thursday in connection with the videos, according to reports. The videos show him loading and unloading the assault weapons which he then points down at pedestrians passing below the window. He can also be heard describing to himself what he is doing.

At my age almost everyone is a kid. Still though something's up and I bet that something will happen the same day the Durham Report comes out. What would happen if after that the FISA report got declas? I wonder what everyone would remember?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
I have to respond to this one since David Cicilline was my mayor at one point in time and was also in my house trying to get my vote for his second term. He is a MESS. Another one that likes the boys young. Was known for going to a certain rest stop for his err get togethers. Not that this really means anything but, he has a lot of doors open for him being that he is a Gay Italian Jew.

We are talking Rhode Island here. The mayor before him ended up in federal prison. ("Buddy" Cianci).

The FBI looked for Whitey Bulger for how long? It was a running joke because the people of RI knew he used to hang out on Federal Hill. That's where the fancy Restaurants are.

Im just trying to say David lived in that kind of world and went from Mayor on up the ladder. He has to have some kind of handler to keep him on track. On his own I wouldn't worry about him too much. For what you are connecting him with, might be good to know who is actually behind him that wants it.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yes... but did Rudy and Chanel go to follow-up after Iran gave a lead to POTUS as part of the prisoner swap? Does the Biden/Kerry/Pelosi sons racket link to the $150bn kickbacks?
edit on 9-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE

Q V16.39 20191209 to 3666 incl. DECODE tools

Notes
1) Q Posts up to Q3666 on Dec 7 2019 17:17:51 (EST),
2) POTUS tweets from @realdonaldtrump up to Dec 09 2019 00:07:44 (EST)... approx 550 new tweets,
3) About 15 new Q Post/POTUS tweet MARKERS (columns I and J on "Q Posts Analysis" tab,
4) Main DECODE Results, Qclock SEARCH and other tabs updated.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

German Dogs..
Interesting that Q's last post was 3666. Are we dealing with the 3 Evils?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yep and plenty of secrets too. Hard to fathom given how deep and long their corruption history goes. Bet that book is a real eye opener.

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Argument started 1984

Classic Financial and Corporate Scandals

(Part 2 of the above carries info ref Robert Maxwell etc.)

That's an interesting site of notable historical finance scandals & evil corruption.

Vatican, Royals, Roths, DC swamp, MOS, & The Epstein network is one big pandora's box of connected corruption & evil pedos worse than a den of pit vipers.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: queenofswords

Thank youl QOS. Carter Page vs Lisa Page. Need to at least use the first initial. i took it as Carter Page

Whew. I was worried body snatchers had taken out l&l

Not yet. I will give advance notice when that is soon to happens if I can.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Putin proposes cease-fire to Ukraine.

edit on 9-12-2019 by FlyingFox because: Trust The Palm

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I thought Putin invaded Ukraine...and thousands have died. They look like friends at that table.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust WTH is Macron doing there? Heads must be exploding in some places.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Putin proposes cease-fire to Ukraine.

ten seconds devoted to meeting, 1 minute of vitriol and hyperbole.

Body language looked pretty good, seem Ukraine my no longer be Deep State proxy, hence meeting?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

John Kerry annexed Crimea to help secure an Oil route for Burisma and Hunter Group POS LLC.

The only problem was Syria and Turkey...Insert Putin.

Oil=War..POTUS said see ya..figure it out on your own..Now their all friends.

No Name is Rolling in his Grave.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

McCain and Graham were as close as friends can be. If NoName is rolling in his grave, what's going through Graham's mind?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: carewemust WTH is Macron doing there? Heads must be exploding in some places.

International relations is your specialty. I have no clue why "heads would explode" because Macron is there.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This is my favorite picture of Evil Vlad...

Posing as a tourist during Reagan's 1986 visit.
EQual time for...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I assume Putin is the older guy with the camera around his neck, and not the young kid?

Second photo, are we supposed to know who the MAN is, or the WOMAN, or BOTH?

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join