It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: crankyoldman

Is it possible the Twatter accounts of HRC, Brennan and the like have been taken over by white hats. Therefore we have been sending their DCO's on missions that lead and land them directly in our lap?

Yes, somewhere in the last thread I think I broke down my reasoning by JB, HRC, BC and BHO are all white hat owned. I'm not giving anything way, it's too obvious. "Hair Icon?" Really? "citizen" (lower case) Really? They're trolling big time.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

cranky, does my post 3 above yours re ZERO min MARKER post about Lisa page... /Trip confirmed/... link to your post in regards to zerObama and Lisa's zero, zero/Cool, cool twit?

edit on 9-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, I want to hear the bracelets click. I want to hear the bars clang.

I want to hear the chant of "fresh fish". I want to know that for every time it's repeated someone had to squat and cough or lift a sac.

It's time. It's PAST time.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
476 pages in the IG Report.
4+7+6=

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Godfather III / Holy See.

Vatican investments linked to global money laundering investigations

A fund in which the Vatican’s Secretariat of State has invested tens of millions of euros has links to two Swiss banks investigated or implicated in bribery and money laundering scandals involving more than one billion dollars. The fund is under investigation by Vatican authorities.

The fund, Centurion Global Fund, made headlines this week that it used the Vatican assets under its management to invest in Hollywood films, real estate, and utilities, including investments in movies like “Men in Black International” and the Elton John biopic “Rocketman.”

The Times of Malta reported that “Sparkasse Bank was mentioned in the Panama Papers data leak as the Maltese institution of choice for infamous money-laundering Panamanian law firm Mossack Fonseca.”

Much more context in the article.
Q1950 & other drops.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I think they we're breached a while back

Security Cam Footage of Epstein Island Dungeon
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
20 Mar 2019 - 10:48:08 PM
>>5801072
Epstein island dungeon (beneath the temple).
Sex & torture rooms.
Openly flaunt across social media?
Untouchable?
Q

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

My response would be; "not another school shooting?"

Hey didn't that kid just get busted prepping up for a shooting or something? Where was that again?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This week, Former President Obama, Michelle Obama, and Julia Roberts were in Vietnam,before heading on to a summit in Malaysia.

Vietnam is breaking ground on a new Fulbright University.

Former US President Obama visits HCMC

SHoP Breaks Ground on New Fulbright University in Vietnam

Beaming Michelle Obama and Julia Roberts chat to pupils in Vietnam

edit on 9-12-2019 by brewtiger because: link fixed

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
BREAKING: U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee contains TRAITORS to the United States Constitution.

During the 2016 and 2017 effort to weaponize the institutions of government against the outside candidacy of Donald Trump, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI) was a participating entity.

Dianne Feinstein, Richard Burr, Mark Warner, Daniel Jones, and James Wolfe were all participants of varying degrees.
OIG FISA-Abuse Report Redactions Expose Them: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Call me a "Conspirancy Nut", but doesn't that picture look a little like something/one when rotated?

Hey look, I'm pimping my thread again since it looks like this building complex fits the narritive

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, does my post 3 above yours re ZERO min MARKER post about Lisa page... /Trip confirmed/... link to your post in regards to zerObama and Lisa's zero, zero/Cool, cool twit?

Yes, EMN posted earlier...

LP

LP: 11:22 AM - 9 Dec 2019
DJT: 6:11:52 AM 16 Dec 2018
Q: 1:37:38 PM 14 Mar 2019

LP time stamp 11-22 is key. Could she herself be trolling? "Erased" plus today indicates to me that she was left out because she shoved obama in front of the Q train.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
2 Articles of Impeachment to be released tomorrow. Anything to distract from the IG report I guess...

Two? That’s it? All of this drama and manufactured evidence... they have the audacity to present TWO measly articles. Two?!? The Left can’t even “hoax” correctly.

These @55 clowns are pitiful.

3 yrs and $30m on Russia Hoax.
3 months and no evidence on Ukraine Hoax.

If the Senate gives this foolishness more than a week I’ll be disappointed.

Next up; Horowitz in front of the Senate. If it goes like the Mueller testimony to the House... oh boy.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Vatican is probably the filthiest organization out there. They have their nasty hands in every pie.

The Vatican Exposed: Money, Murder, and the Mafia - Paul L Williams
edit on 12/9/2019 by Creep Thumper because: ADDED LINK.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Argument started 1984

projects.exeter.ac.uk...

(Part 2 of the above carries info ref Robert Maxwell etc.)

All such investigations started when Pope John Paul 1, was preparing to become a whistleblower. Full details are in the infamous , late David Yallop book, IN THE NAME OF GOD...................Ambisano Bank, Mafia, Swiss Bank Accounts, it explains the lot.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Doing a search titled " student arrested for planning school shooting " is pretty scary...dozens

Most recent was 17 day's ago

losangeles.cbslocal.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Thank youl QOS. Carter Page vs Lisa Page. Need to at least use the first initial. i took it as Carter Page

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: queenofswords

Thank youl QOS. Carter Page vs Lisa Page. Need to at least use the first initial. i took it as Carter Page

Whew. I was worried body snatchers had taken out l&l

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Re: Horowitz @ Senate:
12/11/2019
1+2+1+1+2+1+9=

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Despite all the peachmint drama... POTUS Rally tomorrow night.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Another POTUS tweet/Q Post 15 min MARKER Delta seems to link the recent prisoner swap with Iran to Ukraine, George Soros and the EU's share of the $150bn zerObama gave to Iran?

Can someone help with the interpretation?

Q3658:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 No.99 📁
Dec 7 2019 12:17:34 (EST)
Where is George Soros?
Ukraine?
Who else recently traveled to Ukraine?
PANIC is real.
ALL HANDS ON DECK.
www.merriam-webster.com...📁
Q

15 minutes later on Dec 07 2019 at 12:32:30 POTUS tweeted:

Taken during the Obama Administration (despite $150 Billion gift), returned during the Trump Administration. Thank you to Iran on a very fair negotiation. See, we can make a deal together! t.co...

The prisoner swap seemed pretty unequal to me... US gains a student... in return for an Iranian Stem cell scientist, arrested on way to taking up a post at the Mayo clinic (New Yorker link.

Did Iran give POTUS something else as well as the student? Perhaps proof of the kickback to Europe for Obama's $150bn gift to Iran? Was the kickback routed through Ukraine to George Soros?

Additional pointers from Q3658:
Q3658 = 3+6+5+8 = 22
Date of post = Dec 7th 2019 = 1+2+7+2+1+9 = 22
Chan post number = 99... links to /relay_1-99/ in Q3641?
Q3658 minus Q3641 = 17

edit on 9-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join