It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I'm not happy that these reports sound like they've let people like Page off the hook for the severest crime short of assassination - treason.

CT, the report is an internal protocol review. Treason and the like will not, under no circumstances, appear in that doc. Those 'acts' and players went to Tribunals.

That report is for those left in government, not for those kicked out or who have flipped and are under protection of some ilk.

The report is enough to cause an upheaval in the FBI FISA system - it will make changes more then justified, which is the entire purpose of that division.

If Durham says the same - then get your pitchfork and torch out.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I could be wrong but, I would guess it was a second user name, of an already known member who didn't want to compromise their regular identity here. Best of wishes either way.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

No, not yet but it's on my todo list.
I know some PDF files produce some strange artifacts when doing just a straight copy/pasting into another file format like notepad or MS Word, sometimes a garbled unformatted mess.

Not me making this stuff up...

www.zoominfo.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I'm not happy that these reports sound like they've let people like Page off the hook for the severest crime short of assassination - treason.

Admit I am on overload but I don't understand your comment. Could you explain why you think Page is guilty...if that is what you meant.

Admitting my confusion.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think Joe Biden is his spirit animal after that post.

He's chanelling wisdom straight out of Cedar Rapids, Ohio.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I read a Fox News headline earlier today that basically said the report released today goes easy on some of the FBI types who were involved in this insidious plot against Trump.

I'll be candid here - I'd like to see those insidious bastards swing. Literally.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Two names:

There is Carter Page who was spied on and was the target of the FBI's FISA warrants.

Then there is Lisa Page, a lawyer who worked for the FBI, was the lover of Peter Strkok, who lied under oath, and was a Trump hater.

edit on 9-12-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Now this more like it
"BREAKING: Sen. Graham said tonight that the FBI engaged in a "criminal conspiracy to defraud the FISA court" the moment 5 FBI officials in Jan2017 interviewed the dossier subsource (Sergei Millian) & learned the dossier was complete bunk,yet continued to seek wiretaps based on it"

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
@sidneypowell

Notice the pics she included with this tweet...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That Augustine fellow is kicking up a tweet storm. Refers to JB as the Agency's Manchurian Candidate.

Searching his name pulls up a C!A file titled, Jail for Naming CIA Agents? [PDF] from 1978. Scanned image copy so can't search the file.

That's like a huge doc dump. Why do they all have "approved for release" by the CIA? Did they block those from being printed or took them out of circulation immediately? Then release them in 2001?

Similar to the NSA, every piece of intel collected from every source imaginable is 'Classified' for Internal Use Only but is not necessarily confidential/secret/top secret. Big high tech corps do the same. Regardless it takes a FOIA or Court subpeona to release unless the doc/file falls under the gray matter of Secret Laws.

I've noticed many of their "approved for release" files are scanned articles from various magazines, newspapers, journals that I think they archive in the C!A library for research purposes. I guess when deemed no longer relevant or a security risk to the agency they are later released. They probably have so many it takes years for the librarians/archivists to sanitize & release or re-classify. The FOIA requests alone probably keep them very busy.

The intel agencies maintain a restricted Intellipedia site which some info is dripped out over the years based on declassification term period & FOIA requests.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

If he was never scheduled to be on Fox and Friends.. I would take his Twit as a Message/Signal

I offered to go on F&F = False Flag

I can't change their " Viewers " - should be Views on DJT.

They booked me for 8 am but cancelled..must have read the report.

Wasn't it Ted Deutch ( of Florida's 22nd congressional district ) who wore the Bullet bracelet today during testimony?

Florida's 22nd congressional district is an electoral district for the U.S. Congress, located in southeast Florida. Based in South Florida, the district encompasses the coastline of Broward County to southern Palm Beach County.

They wouldn't hit Broward again would they??

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

This will cheer you up, re Lisa Page, CT!

I've finally got tweets up to date in spreadsheet and it's thrown out an interesting ZERO minute MARKER post about Lisa Page!

On Dec 2nd Q posted Q3641:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 No.23 📁
Dec 2 2019 13:07:32 (EST)
3b7c77b388ff3e752bb9c90f805c875e42dca3f281adb7bee5b803b795c08362.jpg

/trip_confirmed/
/relay_1-99/
Q

12 seconds later, (therefore ZERO min MARKER) POTUS tweeted at 13:07:44:

When Lisa Page, the lover of Peter Strzok, talks about being "crushed", and how innocent she is, ask her to read Peter's "Insurance Policy" text, to her, just in case Hillary loses. Also, why were the lovers text messages scrubbed after he left Mueller. Where are they Lisa?

So the message is CONFIRMED that Lisa Page TRIPPED UP!.

A ZERO minute MARKER means ACTION IN PROGRESS!

(Also Q3641 picture shows a 1 min MARKER related to /Trip_config/ and the Impeachment Scam).

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
2 Articles of Impeachment to be released tomorrow. Anything to distract from the IG report I guess...
edit on 9-12-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
A POSSIBLE ANTHEM ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Interesting POV's to me this evening.

Over on Lisa Mei's twit she commented on John Brennan's rage-twit and Lisa Page's-twit about zero.

Her response was of course snark - fair enough no comment on that.

But here we take the zero to mean zerObama per DJT decodes. Page's twit also defies the logic of the report - she's a lawyer so she knows this. That makes her twit code. As pointed out here, links to Q (purpose or spoof?)

I've broken down the twits of the bigs, and JB does not run his twit. He's an imbecile to be sure (I've seen no one but him speak highly of himself) but he isn't dumb enough to twit unabated.

So both twits from my POV are not what they appear to be, but from another POV they are. So what are the rank and file reading them as? Fascinating.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

WoW

CORNEY Q

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Also, the OIG report says SPYING was ordered before July 2016. Of course we know who ordered it....President Obama. There are loads of articles dated from 2010 thru 2015 bashing the Obama Administration for spying uncontrollably.

Also, John Solomon said for the umpteenth time tonight (as he's been saying for over a year) that we'll know indictments are coming when there is a Grand Jury convened.

In today's electronic and social media age, I don't think a Grand Jury can be convened without anyone knowing about it.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
2 Articles of Impeachment to be released tomorrow. Anything to distract from the IG report I guess...

We have to be real here. No Republican-generated negative news about Democrats will be reported, even during non-impeachment times, by 90% of the media. Not unless the negative news involves INDICTMENTS by the DOJ.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Is it possible the Twatter accounts of HRC, Brennan and the like have been taken over by white hats. Therefore we have been sending their DCO's on missions that lead and land them directly in our lap?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Black Eyes
Walking Boots
Band-aided fingers

new topics

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join