It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
Something here for your goodself plus SouthernGift;

Before dabbling in such , would advise you to read a handy book for beginners and regardless of other such youtube tips, Never start the Microwave Magnet removal ..............Never, until you are well learned. They also have Capacitors inside them that have a habit of remaining fully charged and the charge of such is High enough to be Fatal.......

Just a small tip for anyone who does have a few handy Magnet. You may already know such, but this did help me - back in late 50s / early 60s, to start building a radion powered by Battery. Eventually encouraged further study plus QUALIFICATION For Amateur Radio...........so here it is;

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Walter Blanks

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Heh, think you're replying to a previous post but found she quoted that line with the "[y]" from the OIG report, pg 349 of the PDF.

Only one other [y] I found which is on page 115.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I was wondering who he was earlier.
Lawmakers in 44 states, Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico have taken steps to empower students and families through school choice.
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

To quote something a Wise man once said - actually you lol just above

The tension builds...

Crazy days

Caution people its a teapot sound lol

edit on 1292019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo Once you see it, you can't unsee it. Great post.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
He just can't help himself.

twitter.com...

"The FBI fulfilled its mission" my arse.

twitter.com...

Pg 9 of OIG Report:
"Our review found that FBI personnel fell far
short of the requirement in FBI policy that they ensure
that all factual statements in a FISA application are
"scrupulously accurate."

ETA: Update

twitter.com...
edit on 9-12-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: More lies

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Noticed her Time Stamp was 11:22

From Whitaker to Huber on 11:22

Trust Them
Q
!xowAT4Z3VQ
10 Apr 2018 - 1:48:24 AM
>>979093
TRUST SESSIONS.
TRUST WRAY.
TRUST KANSAS.
TRUST HOROWITZ.
TRUST HUBER.
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

But it was literally spying wiretapping and treason from beginning to end

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Heh, on that note, Mission fulfilled!

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I have lots to catch up on. Today was busy in RL.

One thing. Comey/Corney/Reinhold --- whatever you want to call him, thinks writing a slick opinion piece in WaPo with all the articulate pretzel twisting he can muster is going to baffle the American People with bullspit?!

That IG report shows Comey was a terrible leader and either super inept, lazy, or thought his special kind of evil served a higher purpose. The man, imo, is a pompous @$$.

James, we don't need facts about the FBI. You are not the FBI. You were the Director, an employee of the people, and Donald J. Trump was and is YOUR president. You are a disgrace to the FBI. We don't need your "facts".

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Ka-BOOOOM
@paulsperry_

BREAKING: Nadler just reluctantly agreed with GOP request to enter this POLITICO.com... article into the official impeachment record. This article is key. It debunks Dems & MSM talking pt that Ukrainian interference in 2016 election was "debunked"

twitter.com...

www.politico.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
All the usual suspects tweetin today. JB's tweet is like a mirror.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

General M.Flynn ready to Jump?

twitter.com...

edit on 9-12-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Why was the American Embassy in Ukraine calling to inquire about the release of military aide to begin with , wouldn't that seem like a call that would be made by someone within the Ukrainian military or by their Government ? IDK, seems like these embassies and foreign nationals are a big part of the problems. Bridges ? Definitely seems to be part of the ' web ' of crime.

POTUS did make a big deal out of how much cheaper he was able to set-up Israeli embassy, how many billions in tax dollars are funneled into/through these embassies ? I need to look into what exactly they do, don't seem to be very good at getting hostages released. Sure didn't help the poor soul's in Jones town.

It seems obvious now, but I just learned that's where the term " don't drink the kool-aid " came from. Jim Jones was associated with several politicians, mostly, wait for it...CA Dems, Willy Brown, Mayor Moscone ( who was assassinated ) , a new book just came out by Mark Strichrrz, another rabbit hole, gun running, human trafficking, criminal enterprise at the end of the day.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Mark Augustine? Uh oh.....

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Between Corney, Brennan, Clapper, Strozk, and the Concubine of Justice, Lisa Page... the Barr & Durham statements should be repeatedly blasted at them.

They know no shame.

Barney Fife tells them he could not solve the FISA caper but Sherlock Holmes mocks Fife and his simpleton investigation. They choose to trumpet Barney??

This will end horribly bad for the Coup Conspirators.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hmmm.....

Ex-CIA officer gets 19 years in China spy conspiracy...this happened under the radar in November.

19 years in prison Friday for an espionage conspiracy in which prosecutors say he received more than $840,000 from China to divulge the names of human sources and his knowledge of spycraft.
The sentence imposed on Jerry Chun Shing Lee, 55, was significantly longer than the 10-years sought by defense attorneys.

Source

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I don't know. After three years, I think we need another meme.

It should be one of those popup Windows things that says "Q Justice loading . . ." and then it just stalls.

Too sarcastic?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I don't know. After three years, I think we need another meme.

It should be one of those popup Windows things that says "Q Justice loading . . ." and then it just stalls.

Too sarcastic?

No, lol. Sometimes it feels like a BSOD but in our conditioned 24 hr news cycle it’s a challenge to maintain perspective and patience.

Barr/Durham statements today should bring a calm among Q followers/lurkers/casual observers. The Left is imploding.

I ask myself often; why are they pushing impeachment so hard? I truly believe it’s the only card they have left. Desperation. They need a 2020 Whitehouse win, coupled with just enough “impeachment” smoke so their POTUS can hand out pardons like Halloween candy.

new topics

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join