It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Ha, I didn't take it that extra step by copy/pasting from the PDF.

scan/convert to PDF defect. Known (intentional) or Unknown?

"James 8. Corney" > James Ate Corn. He took the bait.??

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
EDIT: PJ beat me to it... here's the vid clip.

+++

That is some pretty strong language from Trump....appears they have the info and sounds as if he is going to do something about it....something like holding them all accountable.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Ha, I didn't take it that extra step by copy/pasting from the PDF.

scan/convert to PDF defect. Known (intentional) or Unknown?

"James 8. Corney" > James Ate Corn. He took the bait.??

If you do a google search for "James CoRney" (including the quotations) you can see many articles popup using that spelling. Pretty sure its just a recognition bug.
edit on 12/9/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Look who's tweeting...

twitter.com...

Zero & two cool. Pointing to Obama?

Q3070

Good movie.
ZEROCOOL.
Q

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The MSM is starting to show some cracks ... Credibility has been long gone but sometimes if you listen there ccurs some Freudian slip ....

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Whats interesting is that if you go to the document linked and quoted in Q2943", ORDERNO. 3915-2017

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony

...and serch that pdf for intances of "rn", all other instances like attorney and government hit correctly and Corney is included.

Wehn you serach the same document for "me" all intances like management, department, and confirmed see the "me" correctly.

A copy and paste from that linked document into a text editor yields the same results. This has to be on purpose.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

If you do a google search for "James CoRney" (including the quotations) you can see many articles popup using that spelling. Pretty sure its just a recognition bug.

If it was a recognition bug, then all other intances, or at least a few, should be generated when the letter combination 'me" in the sam font, same size are scanned.

I could be wrong, but even at the doc linked in Q2943 that isn't the case.

ETA: So your point sort of proves my thought that the scanning issue is done with the intent of preventing web crawlers from indexing and furture searches onthe correct spelling of his name.

edit on 9-12-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Searching on that ("James CoRney", with quotes) I also found the recognition copy/paste error goes back to a letter from Congress to Horowitz dated June 29, 2017.
Letter [PDF]

So, I think Q copied from a PDF file and pasted into the Q drop. An intentional Q double-meaning or simple missed error I'm not sure.

Then again just to add salt...

Q123

Nov 6 2017 17:07:57 (EST)
Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
World longest argument

Guess this thinking mindset, get pass thru your gene

So I guess Q has hit on something biblical here

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Who is the guy sitting directly to POTUS' left, Walter Blanks?

There is no Wiki on him, what role does he have that justifies him sitting next to the President in a room of Governors and Secretaries of State?

Just sticks out in the crowd, especially with his suit and black tie... could be nothing... could be something.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Remember Now
You SnowFlake forgot Horowitz was appointed by Obumer. FISA Declas brings down the house not the OIG report

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Comey cum Corney

DJT Tweet

ever[y]thing

smo[c]king gun

We had the red castle sign.
I figured we needed to find the green castle
could this be the 55 [y]?

Though [c] and [y] have been connected to James [c]ome[y]. Has JC been activated?

I posted this [y]esterday and given the Comey cum Corney situation maybe there is something to it. As folks know I have long contended that JC is in fact a Keystone. Without him the distraction of russia russia russia does not happen and possibly everything from trade to NK doesn't due to enemedia focus.

Could the "harvest" references to Corn be that in fact James Higher Loyalty Comey did the flip? Does this quirk in the PDF indicate to the Black Hats this fact?

If so, given that JHTH contends about the monster the FBI became under 44, JC has got it all. If true, it might be that Nunes and Grassley (corn tweeters) have known all along...

The tension builds...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Look who's tweeting...

twitter.com...

Zero & two cool. Pointing to Obama?

Q3070

Good movie.
ZEROCOOL.
Q

MQllie thinks otherwise. Note she bracketed the Y...

@mollie

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Pm incoming ....
Not to slow anything down.. hadn't seen this about Assanges stay at the Ecuador embassy

edit on 1292019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

@gematrinator

Mirror.

As doobyD added the other day we have a whole lot of mirror coming up, and the 13th fits in the window.

12-12-2019 = 12-12-12 = 3-3-3 and can equal 3+3(6)+3=9 or 369 (window opens)

MIRROR

12-21-2019 = 12-21-12 = 3-3-3 and can equal 369 again (window closes)

The 13 fits in nicely.

edit on 9-12-2019 by crankyoldman because: head hurts now

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
The issue however is no other instance of "o-m-e" is changed to "o-r-n-e" that I have found yet. However I did notice that some of the pages are in fact just a simple scan with no text detection (page ix or pdf page 12). It seems to have been scanned from a spiral bound book.
Anyhow, doing a search of the pdf, there are lines that have it detected as "c o r n e y" even in the same line as " c o n s e r n i n g". This means that even if the spacing is adjusted due to kerning as well as the text being justified, Comey is still detected incorrectly.

Something very odd about that.

Then look at the note at the bottom of page 340 (pdf page 379)

Co-Case Handling Agent: "Come January I'm going to just get a big bowl of popcorn
and sit back and watch."
Handling Agent: "That's hilarious!"

edit on 9-12-2019 by dubiousatworst because: added something that seems odd.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Did somebody ask what on the Menu for tomorrow

What is tomorrow?

Horowitz testimony in the Senate, Judiciary Committee, Lindsey Graham is chairman. The Kavanaugh gang more or less.
>Anyone got something about this in the report by now? Or will Horowitz tell us, that is what Huber investigates?

Huber's got the CF investigation, out of Utah, next to the no such agency storage buildings.

Huber WAS investigating FISA AND the CF, U1, and HRC generally. Then Durham took over the FISA part.

Horowitz is nothing but an internal reviewer of the FBI and DOJ, and can't charge people.

THE WORLD IS WATCHING [EYES ON]

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That's nuts, the implications are crazy. Sky just had an stroke over that.

One has to wonder why, after all that JA didn't just say screw it, and pull his deadman's switch??

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Who is the guy sitting directly to POTUS' left, Walter Blanks?

There is no Wiki on him, what role does he have that justifies him sitting next to the President in a room of Governors and Secretaries of State?

Just sticks out in the crowd, especially with his suit and black tie... could be nothing... could be something.

Some kid that was a school choice to be invited to sit at the WH roundtable. I think it's a pretty normal thing.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
In Space news...

Air Force leaders enthused as Space Force legislation heads to House floor

A bipartisan deal struck between congressional leaders and the White House would allow the Defense Department to establish a U.S. Space Force as a separate military branch. The compromise language in the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2020 will be introduced Dec. 9 and a House vote is scheduled for Dec. 11, Rep. Mike Rogers (R-Ala.), told attendees at the Reagan National Defense Forum in Simi Valley.

Crosier said the Air Force and RAND worked on a study on what makes a military service truly independent. “We looked at 35 militaries around the globe,” he said. “In all cases we found there are three things common in every case: The abilty to control their own doctrine, resources and personnel.”

new topics

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join