It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Thanks! So, I'm not alone in this line of thinking. Going to assume this is cover for the Opiates crisis.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I maintain my hope in that for every “bad thing” that was/is done, there is an equal but opposite force of “good” being worked out to counter it.

That things are this way in this reality is beyond dispute.

When two people have opposing points of view (and a view and world described by word as internal dialog is the only reality that we can percieve reality), they are said to be polar opposite in their views.

The opposite must always exist, in word or action. They are inseperable.

Think of it this way. As a physical construct you hold a brittle, permantent bar magnet in your hand. It has a positive and negative pole. If you break the magnet in half, are there now two pieces, one with a positive pole, only, and one with a negative pole, only?

The answer is no. You have one piece with a positive and negative pole, and a second piece with a negative and positive pole.

The opposite is inescapable in action, word, thought, argument, etc.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Have you seen RT.NEWS yet ??

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
It was the odd-looking locker handles that caught their eye...

A very nice piece on our friends at ICE

“Ninety-nine percent of what we do here has no immigration nexus,” Burke said. “But people have a hard time understanding this.”

I didn't realize ICE was so valuable in finding this type of crime. No wonder some politicians want to shut down ICE. They're uncovering some pretty vile goings-on that some of them may prefer not get exposed.

From that AP link, the name Sandusky jumped out at me (as in Jerry)...related in one sense, but unrelated to this particular event and place. It just brings the mental files forward to remind one that this # is pervasive and has been going on for far too long.

Then they noticed that the locker handles had unusual plastic hooks. They scrubbed the photos to remove the images of children, then sent the pictures to locker manufacturers. One of them recognized the lockers and said they had been installed at YMCAs. Eventually, investigators matched the photos to a YMCA in Sandusky, Ohio. That led to the suspect, a former Boy Scout leader.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: elDooberino

So do you have a problem with spy agencies in general or just that one?
You don't think China is behind this wave of college students frothing at the mouth over communism

Upon researching some shady institutions in my own area (educationally related)which I will not divulge the names of, I found them to be owned by a prominent group of Islamics since the mid 80’s.

Sorry to muddy names but I’m just trying to help the point out,

I think it comes at us from many varying ideologies and religious, ethnic diversities.

What does it all have in common?

Eschatology is the best answer I’ve found so far. Reality engineering to usher in the end times.

Tohu wa bohu- it puts us right back at the beginning... everyone wants to start it over and make it happen their way this time; that’s my occams answer.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

so do you have a problem with spy agencies in general or just that one?

I have a problem with any spy agency implicated in human/child trafficking, mind control experiments, drug/weapons trafficking and blackmail, among other things. That would include Mossad, the CIA, MI6 and whoever else involves themselves in said evil behavior.

I expect leftists and members of the media to brand any discussion of the evil behavior perpetrated by the Rothschilds, Soros, "Globalists", the "Banking Elite", or Mossad as "antisemitism" but I honestly didn't expect it to happen here.

Including Mossad in this whole discussion of the "controlling cabal" isn't antisemitism, it's common sense and, frankly, it would be a criminally incomplete discussion if it were excluded.

Nothing personal but I do find it a bit offensive to dismiss a lot of honest researchers as antisemites. Maybe some who talk about mossad are, but it's an unfair blanket generalization and I think to dismiss an entire avenue of investigation is counterproductive to say the least.

Like I said, nothing personal but I feel like I needed to say that.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

If that statement doesn't apply to you then it doesn't apply to you.
It applies to many though.
But if you're saying the shenanigans at Intel agencies have taken part in over the past Century is Far and Beyond Reason decency and law then I'm in agreement

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Everyone always wants to let the Israelis off the hook for bad behavior because "Hitler".

The truth is they stir as much crap in the ME as the CIA. Maybe more.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

News flash. All the Intel agencies have blood on their hands.
From Egypt to Israel to Russia to Europe Pakistan to China the Western Hemisphere. Even the Vatican...
Even the Rots.
Even private corporations.
And the thing is over the past few years the military industrial complex became so big that they really are nearly all of the Intel agencies at some point

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Oh no, my childhood fren is gone.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

This supports what you are saying;

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

News flash. All the Intel agencies have blood on their hands.
From Egypt to Israel to Russia to Europe Pakistan to China the Western Hemisphere. Even the Vatican...
Even the Rots.
Even private corporations.
And the thing is over the past few years the military industrial complex became so big that they really are nearly all of the Intel agencies at some point

Oh, hell yeah. I'm just sick of people cutting Israel so much slack because they're an "historically oppressed people".

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Well how do you feel about this one?

Admiral Mike Rogers who Q seems to hold as an American Hero went into business with a bunch of Israeli Mossad hackers. And they work under a logo that looks suspiciously like the 8chan logo.

edit on 12 8 2019 by dashen because: Q

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Admiral Mike Rogers who Q seems to hold as an American Hero went into business with a bunch of Israeli Mossad hackers. And they work under a logo that looks suspiciously like the 8chan logo.

To be perfectly honest with you, I'm basically an idiot, so keeping track of all the complex connections is beyond me.

I can't even play checkers well, so the only thing I can say here is that I'm pretty sure Trump is an okay guy and doing his best.

Beyond that, I don't trust anyone.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

If that statement doesn't apply to you then it doesn't apply to you.

No, it doesn't apply to me and, while it may apply to some, there are plenty of others who it would also not apply to.
I would very much appreciate it if you could refrain from casually asserting that it does.

Thanks!

edit on 8-12-2019 by elDooberino because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Is this a coded message sent to/about Mitt Romney because I vaguely remember Big Bird making an appearance in the 2012 elections with some kind of symbolic screwery....

🍿😆

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Welcome to this thread at this particular time, EL-doob. Sounds like the disscussion yesterday has brought you on board.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

To be perfectly honest with you, I'm basically an idiot, so keeping track of all the complex connections is beyond me.

I can't even play checkers well, so the only thing I can say here is that I'm pretty sure Trump is an okay guy and doing his best.

Beyond that, I don't trust anyone.

As someone who self depreciated herself for many, many, many wasted years, I just need to kindly remind you that you are not an idiot, your insights are just as valuable as anyone else’s, and the awareness that this crap is incredibly hard to understand and interpret is a step ahead of the “know it alls” of the world.

There will be enough cold hearts out there to shoot us down without us continually shooting down ourselves, CT, just wanted to remind you and anyone else who might feel the same way of this truth.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

When you've spent as much time on the chans as I have......

new topics

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join