It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Your excellent post leads right into a "reveal" from President Trump Saturday.

Rudy Giuliani has come up with a treasure-trove of Biden-related corruption-related proofs, during his current week-long visit to Ukraine.

He will be presenting a report to Attorney General Barr, and to Congress, upon returning to the United States.

Here is what Rudy tweeted while in Ukraine this week..

The conversation about corruption in Ukraine was based on compelling evidence of criminal conduct by then VP Biden, in 2016, that has not been resolved. It will be a major obstacle to the US assisting Ukraine with its anti-corruption reforms, until it is resolved.

The American people will learn that Biden & other Obama administration officials, contributed to the increased level of corruption in Ukraine between 2014 to 2016.

This evidence will all be released very soon.
Full Story at: thehill.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Epstein probably thought Israel would protect him, too.

What makes you think they didn't? Epstein didn't kill himself has more than one meaning!

#EpsteinBodyDouble

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Interesting quote from that article.

“I guess I would say that I feel like we’re living in an age of misinformation,” he said. “People need to do their own research and dig and not believe everything that you hear.”

Kind of like being back in the Middle Ages. A smorgasbord of beliefs the elites want us to have are dumped on the table. The journey of misinformation on its way to becoming articles of faith.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

ELG
ELIZF
ELIT
ELN

John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Just an idea.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Details on the two Private Equity Funds approved for up to $62.5 million in financial support in Ukraine:

(1) Up to $25 million in financing to Dragon Capital New Ukraine Fund L.P.,
a private equity fund launched in November 2015 jointly by Dragon Capital and Ukrainian Redevelopment Fund (URF), a private investment fund managed by Soros Fund Management LLC.

(2) Up to $37.5 million in financing to Emerging Europe Growth Fund III L.P.,
launched by Horizon Capital Advisors, LLC, a private equity fund manager with offices in Kyiv, Ukraine, and Chicago, Ill.

In 2015, Horizon Capital exits Ciklum Holding, Ukrainian software engineering firm, to Soros Fund Management-owned The Ukrainian Redevelopment Fund.

Ukrainian Redevelopment Fund, LP
The principal investment adviser to URF is Soros Fund Management LLC, a private investment advisor to a number of private investment fundsthat are managed exclusively for Soros family clients.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

It must have some kind of pyramid meaning. MOS at the top and three affiliates are bound to that one overhead?
find those three affiliates that probably reveal what MOS means.

I think there might be an internal battle with three agencies' personal agendas?

Maybe MOS stands for

Military Occupational Specialty database

Also RAND fits into this somehow?
edit on 0b05America/ChicagoSun, 08 Dec 2019 06:09:05 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 08 Dec 2019 06:09:05 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Thanks for clarifying...

Some of the other PAIN images show a different format:

(8 digits) - (4 digits) - (4 digits) - (4 digits) - (12 digits)

6E7E8257-6B02-4EC7-9547-058AEFA34D3A.png
16A7F412-8C35-4323-A16E-DC0625C41D0F.png

Q894 = CC1B1FD7-8B70-4CEB-A4F7-F5….png

is the only one that seems to be hiding the last 10 digits with a "...."

Do you know of a way to open or reveal these 10 digits?

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Do you know of a way to open or reveal these 10 digits?

brewtiger, I do not. The file saves to a different filename, although it is yet another hexadecimal string. Hard to say what the strings represent. Since they don't decode directly to ASCII text, they may be encrypted -- containing things like photo location and date/time taken [as a wild guess]. I note the photo directly above that one in Drop 894 also has the "..." at the end.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Flynns lawyerlady Looks like the cat who ate the canary

No, I think that is the Grinch that stole the Orange man bad narrative.

She's a mean one, misses Grinch!

ETA

The Grinch of the swamp!
DRAIN IT!

edit on 8-12-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

So far, I found 10 Q POSTS WITH THE PAIN / PUNISHER MEME:
Q3653 - 3364 - 3318 - 2721 - 2194 - 2026 -1996 - 1459 - 1367 - 894

A few images show hexidecimal strings, and others use names, like PAIN.png or RR.png

Sometimes the visible hexidecimal strings match after you click the image,
and others times they are different.

This gives me the vibe it is being changed on purpose, but no idea why.

Q894 = cdn.qmap.pub...….png

It is the only one that has the last 10 numbers replaced with a "..."

If anyone finds a random 10 digit code somewhere,
thinking of adding it to the end of this image to see if a different image pops up.

If not, willing to let this puzzle rest for a while

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
This keeps popping up everywhere. Relevant?

FBI building college-like campus at Redstone Arsenal

When former FBI Director James Comey visited Redstone Arsenal in 2016, he talked about bringing additional FBI missions to north Alabama, describing it almost four years ago as a potential “center of gravity.”

A CNBC report last month described the FBI’s presence at Redstone Arsenal as “HQ2” -- essentially a backup to the FBI headquarters in Washington.

There is even a tone-setting entrance to the under-construction campus, a design created to underscore the importance of the work at what Hamilton repeatedly called FBI Redstone.

At the gated entrance to the campus – similar to arsenal gates – the lettering above the entry control plaza spells out "Federal Bureau of Investigation." And just below it, "Redstone Arsenal, Alabama.

"A picture of that entrance circulated throughout the FBI – "went viral," Hamilton said – and brought back perhaps a tongue-in-cheek response that was taken seriously.

Disney world huh

"Somebody wrote back and said it looked like we are pulling up to theMagic Kingdom at Disney World," Hamilton said. "That's exactly what we want our people to feel like when they are pulling up to work every day. That's part of that tone-setting that's very important to us."

Once inside the gates, the FBI mission is as sprawling as its campus. In addition to the Technical Explosive Device Analytical Center that Comey cut the ribbon on that day, there is the operations support building that will provide workspace for 1,300 people, a technology building that Hamilton said features, "Infrastructure focused on computer network defense through 24/7 monitoring of the FBI's enterprise networks and selected high-risk assets."

Or, put another way, "An incredibly important building for the FBI, an incredibly important mission is going to take place in that building," Hamilton said.

“suggested for you”
do the cat calls ever stop? Just kidding.

edit on 8-12-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Does anybody here know the whereabouts of Ciaramella?

Anyone know what he is up to now?

Seems like this should be a big focus on this thread.

Back to lurking ..

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Red Castle

Green Castle

Frank Castle

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I would like to think that the FBI in and around our space program would have been a smart move. We can't think every thing the agents do are suspect, but God help us what is left when the corruption at the top is so dangerous?

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Redstone Arsenal Von Braun Complex

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I would like to think that the FBI in and around our space program would have been a smart move. We can't think every thing the agents do are suspect, but God help us what is left when the corruption at the top is so dangerous?

I maintain my hope in that for every “bad thing” that was/is done, there is an equal but opposite force of “good” being worked out to counter it.

Genesis 50:20 😁

Thanks for mentioning the connection to NASA... I bolder “center of gravity” in the article as the wording instantly made me feel there’s some deeper connection to “space force” here

Also, a while back the whole hurricane/AL “gate” with Trumps tweet.

Multiple meanings?

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

You might enjoy this listing.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I don't know if that's completely accurate.
You make it sound like there's no other reason to talk about Mossad, aside from disguising one's antisemitism.
It's a highly autonomous intelligence agency known for its extremely shady dealing. Plenty to talk about there.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

originally posted by: Justoneman

I maintain my hope in that for every “bad thing” that was/is done, there is an equal but opposite force of “good” being worked out to counter it.

Genesis 50:20 😁

Thanks for mentioning the connection to NASA... I bolder “center of gravity” in the article as the wording instantly made me feel there’s some deeper connection to “space force” here

Also, a while back the whole hurricane/AL “gate” with Trumps tweet.

Multiple meanings?

Q level of security, no pun intended. But that level of security is serious business and people working there damn well better be secure and their work protected from spying governments.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Since yesterday the site keeps going offline for me. When I check its status through isitdownforme.com that site says it's online.

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join