It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Turley: Sessions’ Appointing Utah Federal Prosecutor Much Better for Trump than 2nd Special Counsel
Turley shows up in Q drops.
Turley is at the hearing today.
Turley is the only reasonable, measured and articulate of the Hackademics today.
What is going on? This is theater as Q has said, and it is more finely crafted the one might notice at first, second or even third glance.
Turley is there for Contrast.
This is about each person waking up at a level that does not blow their mind to bits (at least on this politico level...). Those folks were selected to be in front NOW, not previously, because we are nearing the end of the impeachMENT part of the reveal.
The reveal is there IF folks choose to not let an agent tell them what it all means. For those addicted to information agency - I wish you well.

If you testify to a Democrat-led Congressional committee FAIRLY, this is what happens:

Jonathan Turley, the sole Republican witness during the House Judiciary Committee's first public impeachment hearing Wednesday, said he was "inundated with threatening messages" after his testimony, which argued that Democrats do not have enough evidence to support articles of impeachment against President Trump.

"Before I finished my testimony, my home and office were inundated with threatening messages and demands that I be fired from George Washington University for arguing that, while a case for impeachment can be made, it has not been made on this record," Turley wrote in an op-ed for The Hill on Thursday.

conservativelyspeakin.blogspot.com...
Even after all the proof we've seen over the past 3 years, there are still Democrats who don't realize that most of the deranged, dangerous Americans, are in fact...Democrats.

edit on Thu Dec 5 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Anyone catch this article?

Washington Post mocked for suggesting Melania Trump could be 'sending coded messages'

Post columnist Monica Hesse opened her piece by addressing the upcoming unauthorized biography "Free, Melania" and acknowledged how much of the book relied largely upon other people's accounts as well as speculation, which Hesse described as "analysis" about things ranging from the first lady's body language to fashion choices.

According to Hesse, author Kate Bennett argued that the first lady made "intentional" fashion statements, one of which involved the memorable jacket she wore on a trip to the southern border where migrant children were being detained that read, “I really don’t care, do u?" The biography author insisted it was actually a message to Ivanka Trump, who supposedly took credit for urging her father to end the separations of migrant families.

Is there symbolism in everything Melania Trump does, or not?" Hesse asked. "Is Melania Trump playing five-dimensional chess against the rest of her checkers-playing family, or not? Will we ever know? Does it even matter?

🤔
edit on 12/5/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It's a really dirty yucky mess.

link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

qmap.pub...

Click on POTUS.

I save all this stuff as PDFs.

Trump asks "Where are the whistleblower(s)"'

Wasn't one of the possible WB's (a woman) just found dead?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
What makes a great script?

Hero's Journey.

Wouldn't the Senate Impeachment Trial - actual trial and not this garbage leading up to it, be the ultimate showdown?

The outcome has already been determined, as Ukraine is not a DJT issue but a full on Trojan Horse for zerObama, HRC, CF, Biden(s) and so much more. Oh and "the goal was the Senate..."

In most circumstances a "trial", even one that ends in vindication, would be seen as a loss. But so much has been put into this, Informed Anons, Enemedia defined, Dems unhinged, Stable Trade Deals, Wars Over, NK, Support from Emerging World Leaders and Those Who Flipped, Documents Galore to review, Criminal Investigations etc. it would seem this trial show would be a victory of epic proportions.

Imagine how does DJT look as he emerges with Victory in hand. Imagine the Anon reaction alone.

It would also mean the Dems are stuck with Bl00mberg as the nominee as Booker, Warren and Sanders must drop out to follow and vote for the good of the country - conflict of interest too, oath of office and such.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

qmap.pub...

Click on POTUS.

American Diplomat Melanie Honcharenko was discovered dead in her North Potomac, MD home early Wednesday morning. No details are known at the moment; Maryland authorities have yet to make a statement of any kind.

www.thewhitehouseinsider.com...

It seems that articles mentioning her death are disappearing. Had no problem finding several of them this afternoon, but tonight, finding them is more of a challenge.

An internet search of her name doesn't turn up much.

Maybe she was a SPOOK.
edit on 12/5/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

that was posted here. Tried to find the woman's name to no avail and the only posts were from 'whitehouse insider', 'godlikeproductions' and 'stormtruper'.

Unfortunate it made it to POTUS.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

WHY does the photo for Honcharenko match this Ukrainian language Professor's photo?:

Alla Nedashkivska, PhD

www.ualberta.ca...

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Cheers CT, unfortunately Qmap doesn't give the Twitter tweetID, which I need for full audit trail... a bit like the Chan post number for Q posts.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Good grief!!

WTH is going on? How in the world did you discover that!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Weird, huh?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

qmap.pub...

Click on POTUS.

I believe so, yes.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Cheers CT, unfortunately Qmap doesn't give the Twitter tweetID, which I need for full audit trail... a bit like the Chan post number for Q posts.

I'm inept. What can I say? Pass the prosecco and let's get drunk instead.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
that was posted here. Tried to find the woman's name to no avail and the only posts were from 'whitehouse insider', 'godlikeproductions' and 'stormtruper'.
Unfortunate it made it to POTUS.

POTUS was probably referring to Ciaramella and Vindman (2nd hand /1st hand whistleblowers respectively).

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Not inept, just differing data needs CT.

I'd join in the Prosseco but my daughter's "borrowed" the last bottle in the fridge... and it's 4:30am... Friday tomorrow tho!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Weird, huh?

It's not just weird. This needs to be saved and remembered. F**kery afoot, methinks.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Not inept, just differing data needs CT.

I'd join in the Prosseco but my daughter's "borrowed" the last bottle in the fridge... and it's 4:30am... Friday tomorrow tho!

You know what they say, "Somewhere in the world it's cocktail hour!"

Bottoms up! 🍹🍸🍺🥂

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Weird, huh?

It's not just weird. This needs to be saved and remembered. F**kery afoot, methinks.

Yea, verily.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
good reminder from @ffe3301

Different departments, different access, different purposes.

KEY - DJT declassified EVERYTHING for Barr. Barr=No LEAKS. Judging what Barr is or isn't doing is wrong, wrong, wrong headed, as he is not leaking unless he wants to trap or other, as there is no reason he should. None.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Ivanka Trump tweeted #HammerTime:

Home: Imagination Station
🚘
🔨
☺️

#HammerTime
Image of her playing with sons - one using claw hammer
11:03 PM · Dec 5, 2019

ETA - Home Imagination Station = HIS = 8+9, S... = 17, s = Q's (Hammertime)

edit on 5-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join