It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
 Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein were spies who used sex to blackmail politicians, ‘ex-handler’ claimsI

The pair allegedly ran a "honey-trap" operation where they would provide girls to politicians in order to squeeze them for information for the Israelis.

url=https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10414087/ghislaine-maxwell-epstein-mossad-agents-politicians-sex-blackmail/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&ut m_campaign=sharebarweb]the sun[/url]

much edited

I’ve wondered for a while, what if some of the Epstein stuff gets traced back to Israel?
That could get messy.

It certainly seems like Epstein had connections and resources of a virtually state sponsored level.

It might explain why US intelligence agencies have not been particularly interested in investigating over the years—too politically dangerous. After all, it seems they do the same kind of thing.

I’ve said before that it didn’t seem like he was straight-up blackmailing people for money. Word would have gotten around. His “friends” kept going back, right up until the association became too hot. Whatever they were giving up didn’t seem to bother them too much. Perhaps it was just a little information and Epstein’s money came from his sponsors. No one seemed to want him dead until he became a liability. And it may have been a liability to various intelligence agencies first and only secondly to his clients. He had no dead-man’s switch because he didn’t fear his clients?

It might explain (in part) why the POTUS has gone out of his way to show support for Israel, not to get socked with the anti-Semite label if things get real later on.

It’s always touchy to criticize the Israelis, but perhaps this is why Israel is being left for last
(per Q).

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
What in the world
WOW now that pushing the envelope

newsbreakinglive.com...

What in the world

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Most be real

EVACUATIONS IN COLUMBUS, OH NEIGHBORHOOD - NUKE REACTOR IN SOMEONE'S GARAGE

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

In that christmas tree lighting vid:

5, 4, 3, 2, 1 countdown
1923 Calvin Coolidge

Salvation Army praised - Melania visited them in London!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

What in the world

newsbreakinglive.com...

What in the world

Most be real

twitter.com...

I'm all for energy independence, but there's a limit to everything!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

What in the world

newsbreakinglive.com...

What in the world

Most be real

twitter.com...

I'm all for energy independence, but there's a limit to everything!

Lol - another guy in his garage in pursuit of free energy.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
twitter.com...

It is time.

We are dealing with mass hysteria. The idiotic sick sick Dems KNOW they are going to lose 2020. They are insane because that is the way they are mentally arranged.

They literally are de-ranged. We are dealing with sick people on a massive scale. They are not rational.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Which is why ET is smart to engage the cloaking device when visiting our little insane asylum.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Grassley's tweets remind me of my daughter's texting when she was a teenager.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I like how they only evacuated 40 homes. It should have been all houses in a half mile radius from the suspect house, but whatever. It kind of makes the Haz-Mat there look a little unprepared.

Also why all the fuss if there were no signs of radiation? I could see maybe getting the neighbors to leave until the situation was taken care of, but to say "Nuclear" and only move out the small area, but react without any signs of radiation seems like a poor response.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
We are dealing with mass hysteria. The idiotic sick sick Dems KNOW they are going to lose 2020. They are insane because that is the way they are mentally arranged.

They literally are de-ranged. We are dealing with sick people on a massive scale. They are not rational.

I disagree, Queen. Rather than irrationality, I believe the Dems are motivated by sheer fury and desperation over losing 2016 and now 2020. Their need for entrenched power ala the DS and TPTB, and the very obvious potential loss of that control over the populace, have driven them to ridiculous machinations for their utter survival.

What appears as irrationality is actually a strategic attempt to unseat POTUS based on fury and desperation over 2016 and 2020 losses. It's just extreme and ineffective, resulting in making Dems out to be nothing but conniving players.
edit on 5-12-2019 by srb2001 because: N/a

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Unless you see the NEST guys roll in I wouldn't worry too much.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

Honestly, I think the thing that really drives them all is the loss of their corrupt revenue.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

BINGO!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Ask yourself, what has changed?

AOC & Squat Cobblers are almost invisible since the impeachment inquiry started. Prior, they owned the news cycle. I’m thinking a back room deal has been cut between new guard and old guard.

Also, why did the Dems not bring neutral/conservative academic lawyers to highlight the impeachment? Why did they have to bring in THREE heavy progressives with proven anti-Trump bias? Why could they not negate the GOP witness?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Ask yourself, what has changed?

AOC & Squat Cobblers are almost invisible since the impeachment inquiry started. Prior, they owned the news cycle. I’m thinking a back room deal has been cut between new guard and old guard.

Also, why did the Dems not bring neutral/conservative academic lawyers to highlight the impeachment? Why did they have to bring in THREE heavy progressives with proven anti-Trump bias? Why could they not negate the GOP witness?

AOC and her crew have pretty much taken over the House Democrats. Pelosi is their bitch now.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: srb2001

originally posted by: queenofswords

I disagree, Queen. Rather than irrationality, I believe the Dems are motivated by sheer fury and desperation over losing 2016 and now 2020. Their need for entrenched power ala the DS and TPTB, and the very obvious potential loss of that control over the populace, have driven them to ridiculous machinations for their utter survival.

Bit of both. Also we're all getting clearer - they only have one playbook and all of this has worked in the past.

We are witnessing thousands of years of meltdown in imagery and symbolism.

They have seen humans as cattle for thousands of years, and like full blown meth-heads they never figured their source would see them for who they are.

Now we do and it is implosion & explosion all at once.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

They are dangerous, imo. Nancy's meltdown looked like insanity, hysteria, and evil all rolled up into one arm-flailing foaming-at-the-mouth crazy bat# lunatic.

These politicians have been soaking us, The American Taxpayer. They give our money away in foreign aid, UN/global ngo's, grants to "charitable" organizations, and then....they get $omething back. They care nothing about The American People. They care only about using Americans for their personal gain.

They are fighting the president's and our efforts to clean up their corruption and drain the putrid swamp that is D.C. They are in a damn panic right now because their illicit shenanigans are being exposed, and even more is about to be revealed.

Sidenote: The theme of this year's WH Christmas display is "The Spirit of America". Remember who we are.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

5:00min hip video
Will it all boil down to the Vatican and all intelligence working under their intelligence? Who works for who? It’s going to be Biblical?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

I can agree with the power and losing the election in 2016. But Pelosi has already said they couldn't worry about the elections for democrats, they had to impeach. They are worried about their own exposure so demonizing Trump will help take some of the attention from them with IG's FISA and Durham. This kind of irrational desperation speaks to the need to cover/prevent/mitigate the revelations of their own corruption.

It may have started with the loss of power but I believe they are more concerned about Barr and Durham than Trump right now. Delegitimizing Trump right now would lead to delegitimizing his "hand picked" AG and all that follows.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Some more inroads on fake news...

Rachel Maddow’s Lawyer Responds to OAN Lawsuit with ‘Alex Jones Defense’

“In this case, the most obsequiously pro-Trump right-wing news outlet in America really literally is paid Russian propaganda,” The Russia Hoax Queen told her audience.

It was an outrageous lie, and now Maddow’s attorney is all but admitting she lies like this all the time. In fact, his defense appears to be an announcement to the world that no one should ever take Maddow seriously.

There he is, straight up admitting she engages in “rhetorical hyperbole, incapable of being proved true or false.”

Here is the obvious problem, when are the on air C_A meltdowns her "rhetorical hyperbole" and when are they not. Poison Tree here, as those addicted to teeeveee cannot distinguish.

new topics

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join