It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I came across an interesting factoid on Gloria Vanderbilt's GODFATHER, James Deering!

From his Wiki:

James Deering built Villa Vizcaya between 1914 and 1922 with visionary mastermind of the project, designer Paul Chalfin, his collaborator companion. The architect was F. Burrall Hoffman Jr.. The estate's landscape master plan and formal gardens were designed by Colombian landscape designer Diego Suarez. Paul Chalfin had attended Harvard, trained as a painter at the École des Beaux-Arts in Paris, and was an associate of renowned decorator Elsie de Wolfe. She introduced Chalfin to Deering for the interiors of his Chicago home in 1910. In 1910, Chalfin and Deering traveled through Europe together for the first trip of many over the years, in part to collect ideas and begin acquiring art, antiquities, and furnishings for the new Florida estate. The culmination of their shared effort and lasting memorial to their creative relationship is Villa Vizcaya, the Miami estate created between 1914 and 1923.

The numerous sculptures in the gardens and villa are of ancient Greek, Greco-Roman, and Italian Renaissance origins and styles.[5]

For example, one element is altar-like in white marble, featuring the carved heads of goats, cattle, and lions, and flanked by coral stone pillars with carving of the 'Oak Tree of Gernika', symbolizing the freedom of the Basque Vizcaya in Spain.

Just struck me as a satanic link going further back than Gloria Vanderbilt, if her godfather had sacrificial altars with goat carvings...

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
twitter.com...

James Clapper just reported on CNN that their headline claiming President TRUMP'S campaign was NOT spied on is premature.

I KNEW all those reports about the IG report and Durham investigation turning up nothing were B.S. If you have someone like Clapper saying this, then you know that S is about to hit the fan.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Listening to Rush and thinking I should stop. He just played a Pelosi soundbite and I am, again, really pissed.

Every word out of that woman's mouth is an absolute lie. Trump consistently tells the truth.

What is the psychological term for "white is black and black is white"?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Clip

The "front runner" has not qualms about calling a potential voter a "liar" and "fat."

What is remarkable to me is the baker's dozen or so fellow captives CHEER when Creepy Joe insults this man. The man is clearly not perfectly articulate in a public speaking situation but he is earnest. AND he's RIGHT!!!

What is wrong with people? In a HUMAN world all of those folks would have walked out.

Then again in a HUMAN world this isn't running for office in order to show the world what and who they are.

Note the text to: 30330

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Listening to Rush and thinking I should stop. He just played a Pelosi soundbite and I am, again, really pissed.

Every word out of that woman's mouth is an absolute lie. Trump consistently tells the truth.

What is the psychological term for "white is black and black is white"?

Newspeak.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Very interesting post by Joseph P. Farrell

YET ANOTHER BANKSTER DEATH, WITH TWO MAJOR INTERPRETATIONS

Goes into "humans as currency".

from the link...

I pointed out that in certain criminal underground circles, the word "gold" does not refer to bullion, but rather to drugs. Similar codes could be used to indicate humans. Thus, the "gold-backed" bearer bonds of the bearer bonds scandals might indicate that those bonds were collateralized by the drug trade, not actual bullion. You get the picture.

Gold=Humans per Q?

Q: "Gold shall destroy FED." (not gold "standard")

"Humans shall destroy the FED" ?

GOLD you say...

The Genomes OnLine Database (GOLD) is a web-based resource for comprehensive information regarding genome and metagenome sequencing projects, and their associated metadata, around the world. Since 2011, the GOLD database has been run by the DOE Joint Genome Institute.

GOLD

"DOE" - that is very interesting since we are all like batteries.

Joint Genome Institute (JGI), created in 1997 is located in Walnut Creek, California.

GOLD: Genomes Online Database

GOLD ("General Ontology for Linguistic Description") is an ontology for descriptive linguistics. It gives a formalized account of the most basic categories and relations used in the scientific description of human language.

GOLD (Ontology

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You'd think a seasoned Politician would have handled that a LOT Better. Just wait till Trump really tears into him. So far it's just been appetizers.

That's the Dems Frontrunner? Going to be a long Election Cycle for them.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

James Clapper just reported on CNN that their headline claiming President TRUMP'S campaign was NOT spied on is premature.

Oops. Did he actually say that? He would know since he set it all up.

Tweet already pulled.
edit on 5-12-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Q+ Tweet

I posted this before, the interesting aspect is how specific this "code" is.

California Code, Penal Code - PEN § 182

(a) If two or more persons conspire:

(1) To commit any crime.

(6) To commit any crime against the person of the President or Vice President of the United States, the Governor of any state or territory, any United States justice or judge, or the secretary of any of the executive departments of the United States.

Now combine this tweet...

"We will have Schiff, the Bidens, Pelosi and many more testify, and will reveal, for the first time, how corrupt our system really is."

Schiff, the Bidens, Pelosi = PEN §182 Conspiracy.

I don't think it gets any clearer then that folks.

Checkmate.

From the Hair Icon The pic shows Pelosi. Since this account is White Hat Controlled, it would seem indeed checkmate. This begs the question - who else down stream of Pelosi and Schiff is headed for gitmo (aids, atty's, etc.).
edit on 5-12-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
(We) Are The News (https:// wearethene.ws/)

You can read/browse all the 8kun /QResearch/ Notables content without having to access 8kun site board and sifting through all the vile crap.
The info is updated continuously for each Notables list created.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I stand corrected then.

Human DNA will destroy the FED.

Frankly that is more apt anyway.

Side note on that Database and the ramifications of such. I remember reading a few years back that they code used for MRI brain mapping was flawed. It rendered years worth of data useless because of it. Yet those "studies" remain and folks still champion this and that from it. With all the hacking, makes one wonder with regard to such DNA databases.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
They're popping up everywhere

MONTGOMERY, Ala. — An Alabama man has been arrested for the third time on multiple charges of sex crimes, according to Attorney General Steve Marshall.

Marshall said 39-year-old Jason Park, of Pinckard, was initially arrested November 25. As more evidence was uncovered, Park was arrested November 27 and again on December 2.

Each time Park posted bond, totaling $316,000 for all three arrests.

You’ll have to click to read the charges, they probably are not permitted to be posted here.

Walking around free right now though. I don’t know if this disgusting looking thing has any affiliation to any elite rings but nonetheless, he’s free to harm another human if he so feels inclined.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

James Clapper has been consistent. Since June of 2018 he has said that President Obama ordered his administration to spy on the Trump campaign.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Joe Biden said yesterday that he nor his son will appear in a senate trial. Can the senate compel them to appear?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Joe Biden said yesterday that he nor his son will appear in a senate trial. Can the senate compel them to appear?

Joe can plead the 5th or not appear - both would be catastrophic for the dems.

They only need Rudy and his Rico Docs to be entered anyway.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
More Domino falling

[snipped]
newsbreakinglive.com...

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Thu Dec 5 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Kellyanne Clip

"That woman yesterday looks her nose down at you. She thinks that you are less than her and I've had it...Who the hell are you lady to look down at half the country?!"

She's really great - always prepared, always unflappable, always on point.
pass it up.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

The funny part was near the end of their back and forth Creepy Joe challenged the man to a push up contest. 😂 Its only going to get worse for these guys!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

He's seriously losing it. Hes making a fool out of himself on a daily basis now. Every single time he speaks in public he commits a gigantic gaff. Someone in his close inner circle needs to pull him aside and tell him the truth. This is becoming pathetic. I can only assume that he is being forced to continue by people higher up on the food chain than him.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If you're subpoenaed it's contempt of one governing body or another. In this case, the Senate.

new topics

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join