It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: daskakik

if youre saying the POTUS is pandering to ME, a half-sane tinfoil hatter, then i like him even more than before,

I think we are pandering to him because these are the issues we wished him to solve and he is solving it. He said he was interested in things like building the wall, Americans well being financially, redo bad Trade Deals, etc that the Commie Progs want us to not see him getting done.

MY NEW REFINED THEORY

The D's probably went all Nuclear on DJT and would of course have found some kind of impeachable made up poop on any of the other candidates since it is all they know.

Well, in DJT's case they probably knew deep down from hanging out with him he didn't like many things that we normal people consider illegal. They realized this. Unlike me, I didn't want to believe that. I just didn't believe he was going to be doing what he said he would do for real time or that was NYC mindset up and down. He is NYC style fighting for us and I believe Hillary and the Cabal were well aware of his stance on what I call evil.
That he was good at that mode of knowing he had to do what he said in order to get things done faster is what I see now. That is a great style. That was what I didn't understand about this POTUS and I held my nose to vote for him. Now I am glad I did.

edit on 5-12-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

One has to wonder about how celebrities like to adopt kids from 3rd world Countries and how that particular industry operates. I'm sure there are some very shady things that go into that.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If they're trying to find out who is the leaker, everyone they give the report to for whatever reason gets a different report. It may be (like when original documents used to matter) one has a typo or a mark on the paper; another one has a different typo or mark. Nowadays it may be key sentences worded differently, or omitted, or in a different order.

"Running through the hallway she dropped the glass" is given to Bob.
v.
"She dropped the glass running through the hallway" is given to Tony

Each variation is catalogued against the name of the person to whom it was given - Bob gets variation #1, Tony gets #2, etc.

When quotes or images from the reports are leaked, one need only see which version is leaked, then you'll know who leaked it because each version is unique to the person who was given that version.
edit on 5-12-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Payback is a beeeootch.

www.660citynews.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
D5.

The announcement of articles of impeachment.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Chatty Cathy post ahead..... need to air my grievances but it is at least very on topic.

Point one: After 20 years of Bushes/Clinton’s - with the audacity to try and shove another round down our throats in 2016 (Jeb/Hilary) , there’s actually a consciousness out there who would, in defending this same establishment of what is nothing more than a modern version of a “dynasty” ,project the concept of DJT presuming himself to be a king, through a disgusting play on words re: his sons name?

I didn’t watch whatever it is that came from,
I am going off the discussion in this thread. It’s disgusting that some can’t see the past for what it is, even with the present revealing it as such. Oh well, if some believed the previous dynasties were better than the current leader, then that’s probably programmed in somehow, and I am no deprogrammer. Lol , lucky enough to have avoided most of the programming myself, and then surviving the mental angst that comes with it, I just can’t even. Un-woke-able is the best adjective.

On a really matters note:

In my reality, nobody’s really paying attention to this, impeachment fiasco....

No, we’ve actually had kids and women killed recently, an overwhelming amount of missing teenagers, and the trafficking/failed justice system is what’s front and center on social media and dinner table discussions.

We had a 3 year old snatched from her street on her birthday while outside playing, by 2 humans who had already been arrested and released on CP charges..... they were taken in and then released on 500k bond....questioned...released! only to be retaken after her remains were discovered, and charged with capital murder. The speculation is over whether or not she was killed before or after they were released. How disgusting. That’s our justice system. These two weren’t “elite” in the least bit.

We had a college student abducted at a gas station, rumor is it someone who knew her and knew where she was going to be, took money from someone, to give the info to this guy that then abducted and murdered her. Evidence now showing she fought back hard, may have been intended to be sold but had to pull a gun and murder instead bc she wasn’t going down without a fight.

I shared the thing about the celeb spiritual advisor televangelist and his guilty plea so 28 counts of child abuse ...I won’t get any more detailed than that.

Overwhelming concern with regard to that topic here in my neck of the woods.

I dunno. We’ve got real world issues and the rest of the country is watching impeachment? I don’t think so. Is the rest of the country facing the reality of human trafficking like Alabama is currently? I dunno.

They destroyed our tight knit close communities, even here in the “rural” south, so that both trust and distrust feel like a crime.... 3 of my ex teachers have recently been arrested in similar crimes involving children... I’m not sharing any of these news articles simply because it’s too personal... but it’s out there. I actually found out about one of my former teachers on a Q research board from months ago... it never even made the news here 🤷🏼‍♀️😐- but searching the name and crime I can find the articles bc he has since moved to another state and was arrested there...

It’s overwhelming. All the places we were not only taught to trust but actually forced to trust.

I’ve tried to adopt this motto... I heard it from Jordan Peterson a couple of years ago and it really stuck with me:

To trust blindly is naivety, but to trust with open eyes is bravery.

Something I have realized.... that the truest truths are the hardest to actually live by;

I want to be brave....I know that a life and a world without trust is a dark and lonely world.... but I also want to close my eyes... I am having a hard time even trusting “myself” to make the right decisions in this difficult world... and I am usually not so negative on here... but sometimes we need to be real- so I am offering that realness in hopes that if others feel that seeing what’s really there is difficult; they know it’s not just difficult for them.

We need to remember how weary and burdensome it can be to walk through this life with eyes truly opened to the most difficult concepts of how everything actually works.

Humans. As. Currency.

I can’t imagine the burden some “good” guys on the side of fighting these horrors are carrying. Pray for them the most, the ones who have to actually go and find the evidence... the remains.... have tough conversations with families and be separated from theirs while they serve in their line of duty.

Bringing me back around to the “show” 🍿

Are we sure this “show” is even for us? Is it for the aliens? I can’t imagine anybody who lives any kind of life outside of Washington or the internet, is actually discussing impeachment. Or even know about it, tbh?

Real life = the world is revealing itself. It’s becoming quite a heavy burden to carry, even with all of the awareness. Multiple industries from food to medicine to water systems to failing educational systems... it’s all coming to the surface.

These elites aren’t the only enemy, btw- they have used social engineering and behavioral modification in vast ways to create all the little factions of humanity interwoven by design to incite utter chaos at some point....the faces I see on the news indicted of horrible crimes aren’t famous faces, they’re faces like I see in the grocery store.

They have created the perfect storm of circumstances and the most conducive environment to have this all play out the way they needed to... to create the chaos they need to establish the order they already desire....the one they want to manipulate us into begging for; the real enemy can operate via any vessel that allows it to, and there has been a marked uptick in all things utilized to destroy our hope and faith, lately.

this thread seems to move faster than reality sometimes and where it was a year ago (the horrors of all the missing children/human exploitation) is now front and center in MY real world. It’s infected the general population, and as I anticipated, stage one is waking up to a “nightmare”- depressive vibes are astounding right now.

As a mother of small children, I think me and my particular peer group have probably been hit the heaviest, emotionally, by this awareness of cruel intentions for our children’s future (and seeing our own upbringing in a different light, perhaps making sense of just what this mass behavioral conditioning and over sexualization we were immersed in, has created)

When you discover just how many various entities are after control of your perception of the world, and every attempt at manipulating your response to it, you’ll understand why even if closing your eyes is all you want to do, you just can’t. It feels like myresponsibility to remain aware and on guard... and that even trying to pretend it doesn’t exist, even if for my own peace of mind, would be my own thought crime.

Sorry for the negative slant.... but I think it contrasts well the disgusting image they have as they stand up there and put on their show, the world literally burns with fire they’re pretending not to see. 🔥

The biggest revelation the masses could have would be to accept that these clowns were never after Trump, but after us, and start reacting accordingly.

D5, I ask that you D-liver!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Qmap 3382

edit on 1252019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Nancy Pelosi Announces Democrats Will Begin Drafting Articles of Impeachment

“The president’s actions have seriously violated the constitution,” Pelosi said in a press conference on Capitol Hill. “Our Democracy is at stake. The president leaves us no choice but to act.”

The speaker asserted President Trump’s July 25 telephone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky — in which the president suggested the European country should look into allegations of corruption against former Vice President Joe Biden — was an abuse of power that undermined U.S. national security. A partisan CIA analyst’s mischaracterization of the call, laid out in a “whistleblower” complaint to the intelligence community inspect general, later sparked the effort to remove the president.

“If we allow a president to be above the law, we do so surely at the peril of our republic. In America, no one is above the law,” the California Democrat said.

Here come the do nothings....

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Good Morning All...

Well, looks like Nancy is directing the Impeachment circus to move forward. Are the facts " uncontested " Nancy ? Turley clearly laid out that because the charges against POTUS ARE very much contested, that the POTUS has a right to have the Judicial branch of government weigh in, you know, like the Constitution very clearly lays out !

“The facts are uncontested: The president abused his power for his own personal political benefit at the expense of our national security by withholding military aid and a crucial Oval Office meeting in exchange for an announcement into his political rival,” Pelosi continued.

nypost.com...
Can anyone blow up Nancy's brooch ? Curious to see that closer.

Just for grins, looks like Narwhal's have become quite ' vogue ' these days in children's fashion. Narwhal socks, strange ?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

They're impeaching Trump for asking Ukraine to look into Biden's High crimes and misdemeanors.

Looking into Democrats High crimes and misdemeanors is a high crime and misdemeanor

Meanwhile...

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
Thanx for that lol

Ya made me look tooooooo close at her LoL

I am just beside myself looking at the depth of her eyeballs in her head ... never noticed before and verified with other pics .... Her eyes are so set back they cast shadows above them to give her the look of Dual Eyebrows - bizarre
YMMV

on another Note - Douglas Letter - Will be large in news

Who is Douglas Letter ? December 28th, 2018

....The news that Doug will serve as the top lawyer for the House of Representatives means that Nancy Pelosi & other Dems will have the benefit of sterling legal advice as they advance a legislative agenda, and as they seek to impose accountability on the Trump White House/agencies.

— Carrie Johnson (@johnson_carrie) December 28, 2018

..Letter had served for four decades in the Department of Justice and “distinguished” himself as the DOJ’s Director of the Civil Division Appellate Staff. Other career highlights included work as associate counsel to President Bill Clinton, work as Attorney General Janet Reno‘s Deputy Associate Attorney General and work as Attorney General Eric Holder‘s senior counselor......

edit on 1252019 by MetalThunder because: 636687

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This is just freaky

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Hang in there, Gift. Get back to back with other mothers and their families and exercise mutual support. And if you don't have a big dog ... get one that is good with children and fierce to strangers.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

This expert yesterday said something to the tune of “What’s next we ask China to look into Biden’s?” I was like damn straight! Then I laughed, wifey laughed, Alexa laughed! Good times. 😅🍿

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
It's December 5th...will Christmas come early???

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
It's December 5th...will Christmas come early???

From your lips to GODs ear Fren! Deliver us JUSTICE POTUS!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Was John Trump ever in Australia?

Was he ever involved with the Family?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Pelosi JUST NOW, abruptly held up and mentioned her 'Bullet Bracelet' again in her LIVE press conference.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wasn't her daddy involved with organized crime? Seems a gangster-like gesture.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Speaker of the house Pelosi is mumbling on stage right now. She made it a point to show her bullet bracelet again. “The world is in peril, CRISIS! The clock is ticking.... something something Save the planet for the future. More mumbling the FACTS are unbelievable but I won’t go into that. You heard from the scholars yesterday. More mumbling Obstruction of justice, we have our constitutional responsibility, we have OUR facts... 👀🤡

*”she just said that for the past 2yrs Impeachment is not an pleasant experience and divisive.”

I thought this was about Ukraine call?
edit on 5-12-2019 by LurkNoMore because: * Mas mumbling

new topics

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join