It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Andy, this might point to some of Prince Charles skeletons... before proposing to Princess Diana, there were news reports of Diana (or somebody else) being smuggled onto the royal train for an illicit tryst - Daily Mail article:

This story, which appeared in November 1980, three months before their engagement, claimed that she'd sneaked onto the train for an illicit tryst with the Prince. It caused an immediate furore.

Diana herself was deeply shocked and upset, knowing it couldn't have been her as she'd been miles away, tucked up in bed. Had her boyfriend been two-timing her, she wondered?

Later, the paper that had carried the story claimed that it had had an impeccable source — one of the local policemen assigned to watch the train overnight in the sidings.

But Charles has told friends: 'The truth is the Daily Mirror [it was actually the Sunday Mirror] had mistaken a private secretary's blonde secretary for Diana.

'The Press obstinately stuck to this story. Then, years later, they pushed the invention even further, claiming it was the Duchess of Cornwall [I had secreted aboard the royal train] after all.' It is the falsehoods that centre on the Duchess of Cornwall that have particularly upset him.

Who was smuggled on to the train for sex in a siding is not what interests me... what does is that Prince Charles was using the easily relocatable and easily protected train to have sex! This is more the type of setting for Mafia or CIA to conduct "wet work".

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Well, that is some interesting history I did not know.

Abbey of San Galgano

... the tomb of Saint Galgano and the purported site of his death in 1181, the sword said to have been planted in the ground by Galgano and a chapel with frescoes by Ambrogio Lorenzetti.

Gmap view of the Abbey

Lorenzetti painted The Allegory of Good and Bad Government in the Sala dei Nove (Salon of Nine or Council Room) in Siena's Palazzo Pubblico.

And the Disney movie...

Release date: December 25, 1963

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Interesting MT, I hadn't heard of the Italian version of the Sword in the Stone.
From your quote:

according to the popular belief, plunged into a stone by Galgano Guidotti, a 12th century Tuscan knight.

This would very likely be a Crusader knight as 12th century = 1100 to 1199, which was the latter crusades era. The church persuaded knights to go on crusades to absolve their sins but practically it was because the church saw how knights were abusing the people of their own lands - sending them to the middle east gave the villagers respite.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Curious over ;
T =Time
P=Pen
D=Desk

(Trip etc.)

Now reading;
T
B
D

???

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Rudy G. (Qiuliani) new movie forthcoming...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Alice in Wonderland in SYRIA???
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

If you're talking about the title description of a Q post, TBD stands for 'To Be Determined'. IOW, they have not labeled the post with an explanatory title.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

steaming, my brain's still in first gear today... I don't understand how you jump from TPD to TBD?

Are you just saying that the reference to Watch, Pen and Desk in Q3627 is still To Be Determined?

RE the Tripcode being zeros in Q3627 - I think this is just down to the 8kun board having setup problems with tripcodes at the time - seems to be sorted now.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton was Jeffrey Epstein's closest 'celebrity mate' and a frequent guest at his New Mexico ranch with wife Hillary,....say estate workers

Bill and Hillary Clinton stayed at Jeffrey Epstein's notorious 'baby-making ranch' almost every year after they left the White House, according to the disgraced financier's estate manager.

The former president was Epstein's closest 'celebrity mate' and the Clintons, along with daughter Chelsea, visited Zorro Ranch 'a whole bunch of times', a former contractor who ran the IT system at the property.....
The family visited the 10,000-acre estate in the New Mexico desert often, but never stayed in the main house.

Instead, the Clinton family bunked down in a special cowboy-themed village created by Epstein, which is a mile south of his own luxury mountaintop villa. They'd use one of the two guest houses, which look like they're straight out of the 19th century.......

People seem to be talking more freely now ... maybe this is why the impeachment circus is in play .... to drownout the Epstein talk ???
Plenty more at link ....

edit on 1242019 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Some possible Comms in this news item about FLOTUS visiting The Salvation Army today - Evening Standard article with video

Are WE approaching our salvation?
FLOTUS helping make (Christmas) Wreaths (xref wreaths on whitehouse xmas decorations)
FLOTUS helping fill goody bags...

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

www.youtube.com...

Talk about confusing ..........the attached is what i became curious about

www.youtube.com...

Got it, Thank you

edit on 4-12-2019 by steaming because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

You mean like his association to great minds like His brother, Jimmy S, Epstein, not to mention his trip to eastern Europe and declaring himself as successor to Vlad's inheritance. Skeletons like those, or are you hinting at him being present at each time a nude teenager turned up dead at his mommy's properties. Chuckie is truly the most useless chess piece on the board, and it's only a matter of time before he's titled as much.

I don't think William will hold the chess title for as long as he would like either, but that's for another thread I guess.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Genghis Khan rides again. Behold a white horse... Conquest. Interesting timing.

twitter.com...

How very curious.

If you look in this video of the White House Christmas decorations, the camera focuses on a Nativity scene there - at 2.03 (23 = pain). There are two steeds, one white and one black. The black steed has a rider, but the white one has no rider.

www.youtube.com...

Lots of very interesting and curious close-ups in the vid of various decorations.

Yes, thanks for posting it.

I noted hanging playing cards

Bell:

House window numbers:

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Rep, Jim Banks has sent a letter to Sen Lindsey Graham requesting the telephone records of:

Rep. Adam Schiff
Joe Biden
Hunter Biden
Coup plotting attorney extraordinaire Mark Zaid

Business is about to pick up, folks. God I hope Graham has the balls to actually follow thru with this. Also, I would not be surprised if some or all of these people already have active FISA warrants against them.
edit on 4-12-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

"Thank you",

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Image source

Ms. Ivy League...

Karlan earned her B.A. degree in history from Yale University in 1980, as well as an M.A. degree in history and J.D. degree in 1984. At Yale Law School, she served as an Article and Book Reviews editor of the Yale Law Journal.

en.wikipedia.org...

Her partner, Viola Canales is a writer, Harvard grad and also a lecturer at Stanford Law School.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hard to read - link to doc.

Might be hard to read, but Ukrainian Resistance Operative Alexandra Chuluppa is under investigation. She foolishly let the FBI mirror her electronics...

I wonder if she'll walk back that threat about testifying in the impeahMENT hearing.

Ironic note - the doc shows up in @MarkZaid feed. Priceless, Anons filling the feeds of the spies, trolls, Deep State, Controller stooges with all manner of interesting things.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

She needs to be awarded the same treatment as Mariia Butina; maybe worse pending investigation outcome.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Oh my goodness. Jerry Nadler is sleeping in his own impeachment hearing!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Turley: Sessions’ Appointing Utah Federal Prosecutor Much Better for Trump than 2nd Special Counsel

Turley shows up in Q drops.
Turley is at the hearing today.
Turley is the only reasonable, measured and articulate of the Hackademics today.

What is going on? This is theater as Q has said, and it is more finely crafted the one might notice at first, second or even third glance.

Turley is there for Contrast.

This is about each person waking up at a level that does not blow their mind to bits (at least on this politico level...). Those folks were selected to be in front NOW, not previously, because we are nearing the end of the impeachMENT part of the reveal.

The reveal is there IF folks choose to not let an agent tell them what it all means. For those addicted to information agency - I wish you well.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Here s Prof Johnathan Turley in today's impeachment inquiry testimony (33 seconds)... An admitted 'not' a POTUS fan... constitution oozes from this guy

Extremely accurate ... Don't ever forget,
There is RIGHT and wrong , dark and LIGHT, GOOD and evil ... The line is drawn .. something's gotta give. Projection has failed. ...
Godspeed

edit on 1242019 by MetalThunder because: 636687

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join