It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

2 faced, can you imagine if this was POTUS or family member.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Plus Janus contains an anus and the J is just in the right place to suggest that at least on of those two faces is talking out of his ass...

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MBSC, not sure about the "birds of a feather" ... my unpleasant assessment was that it was a Disney clone thrown up so the Germans going there wouldn't have to rub elbows with the Euro-plebs at Disney-Paris ... but that may just be me

But EuropaPark might deserve a dig or two. Yet another facility to round up the children in their thousands.

Cheers
edit on 4-12-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: crankyoldman

HRC = no (she's not alive) but the replacement "announces" possibly as a chess move to trigger PANIC in DC but there is zero chance it goes the distance.

Speaking of chess: If what is being said is true, then the most useless chess piece will be making a move very soon in England. When you move that piece it's usually near the end, and the move is a panic move, but sadly more often than not the piece is taken off the board soon afterwards. Check-Mate.

Any one want to bet on how long William will be King?

Possibly a long time. There seems to be a deep-seated dislike of Prince Charles, and I suspect it goes well beyond his divorce from Dianna. Perhaps Chuckie has his own skeletons, which are known to certain people but not discussed publically?

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Q3648, the graphic of CA on fire as Gavin and Nancy stand arm in arm smiling, has me intrigued. Reading Nancy's twitter, I am disgusted by her openly and blatantly expressed hatred for our president. She calls him a threat to our democracy, and appears to be in panic mode and over-the-top hysterical.

"Happy Holidays" is the heading...not "Merry Christmas" in Q's graphic.

Does anyone know if the houses/buildings in the Q graphic are actual places and where they might be located?

edit on 4-12-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
The graphic has palm trees. Definitely not Chicago, lol.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Remember the old days when politicians had a strong dislike of each other but didn't make public theater out of it?

Cheers

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I know this is probably in CA, but wondering if these are particular residences or places specifically.

I am also reminded of Q's previous posts about CA intentionally lighting fires to recoup lost federal funds. (Q1762)

Are we about to see this again just as the narrative starts to "get hot"? (Q1872)

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Guyfriday

HRC = no (she's not alive) but the replacement "announces" possibly as a chess move to trigger PANIC in DC but there is zero chance it goes the distance.

Speaking of chess: If what is being said is true, then the most useless chess piece will be making a move very soon in England. When you move that piece it's usually near the end, and the move is a panic move, but sadly more often than not the piece is taken off the board soon afterwards. Check-Mate.

Any one want to bet on how long William will be King?

Possibly a long time. There seems to be a deep-seated dislike of Prince Charles, and I suspect it goes well beyond his divorce from Dianna. Perhaps Chuckie has his own skeletons, which are known to certain people but not discussed publically?

Use a search engine and look for Charlie's habits. He is one weird MF, and he had Diana killed and married the horse that got between them.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PM sent.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

You're educating me now JOM, I wasn't aware of Excalibur's protection against wounding!

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Ha, when you said "Watchmen" I immediately thought of the 2009 "Watchmen" movie. Didn't know about the HBO series.

On the topic of synchronistic Q realm movies, "Matrix 4" is in the works.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Bet the phones are ringing off the wall in some agency's "Project Mockingbird" office ...

ETA. Turnabout is fair play. DS shuts down Q's comms with the public [8chan] ... leaks dry up for the DS agents in the MSM.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

All this Excalibur Sword talk got me curious..

Something you may find interesting regarding Swords in Stone - Not the King Arthur Story - But the REAL one...

Some of the most legendary swords of all time

Few are those who haven’t heard about the British legend of King Arthur and the sword in the stone that gave him the power of belief and united an entire nation. Of course, we all know that this is nothing more than a story, but what many people don’t know is that Italy has its own version of the Excalibur legend. Here is the story about the sword of St. Galgano Guidotti.

Known for being one of the most remarkable relics of the Middle Ages, the sword of St. Galgano Guidotti was, according to the popular belief, plunged into a stone by Galgano Guidotti, a 12th century Tuscan knight.

It all began after the Archangel Michael ordered the knight to give up his sinful habits. At first, Guidotti objected, saying that it would be much easier for him to cut a stone with his sword than to renounce his worldly desires and sinful habits. According to the legend, his blade passed easily through the stone, where it remains stuck to date......

Italy they say ?

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yeah, the HBO show is a sequel to the movie and the graphic novel. It is, quite possibly, the craziest TV show I have ever seen in my life. Its amazing though.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
It's going to be BIBLICAL!

Calm Before the Storm

Live Impeachment hearing (if anyone cares)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Surely no reason to apologize for being curious steaming? Deny ignorance and all that!

Not too sure what you're getting at with the TPD/TBD? PM me?

I've just seen on BBC News that former England cricket captain, Bob Willis, has died (link)!
I have to declare an interest here... As a teenager, I sat at the same restaurant table as him on the night the Chairman of selectors asked him to be England captain... my dad, as a keen cricketer, was in heaven that night!

Bob Willis was most famous for 1981 Headingley Impossible win - Bob Willis 8/43 - Most famous Ashes spell ever!:

Bob Willis' golden period as a world-class fast bowler culminated in the 1981 Ashes and the Headingley Test. Australia needed just 76 more runs to win with 9 wickets in hand and Bob Willis was in a trance not even celebrating his wickets. Such was his concentration that people thought he was on drugs! What happened in that match has become part of cricketing folklore. England followed on and were seven wickets down for 135 in their second innings. Botham, sacked as captain before the Test, smashed a remarkable 149 not out. And then, supported by Graham Dilley and Chris Old, he gave England a lead of 129 runs.

Then, with Australia poised to go two up in the series, Willis charged in and took 8 for 43 to bundle Australia out for 111 and see England home by 18 runs.

edit on 4-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join