It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Once released to the world, a court would have to allow it as evidence or look really stupid.

You seem so naive.

A court doesn't have to allow anything as evidence if the "evidence" was not procured correctly.

Most of this Q evidence falls into that bin.

Better luck next time.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It falls into the realm of common knowledge.

P

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"Crocodile" Dundee: "That's not a knife. THAT'S a knife!

Captain Narwhal: Hold my beer...

Ripley:
I say we take off and tusk the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Aragorn:
If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. You have my narwhal tusk...

Legolas:
...and you have my extinguisher...

Gimli:
...and my hands.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Countdown to LP giving up the ghost. She’s coming unglued. If she’s holding more info than she’s given; clock is ticking. The DS doesn’t like squealers. Once she became a cooperating witness....
edit on 2-12-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I thought they recently stood up the US Space Command, and that that was going to take the place of the actual Space Force? As in, it is a new Unified Command, but not a separate branch of the military. Is this only until the actual Space Force can be stood up?

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
You might expect a distance closer to 886 miles between the sites, bet that threw a lot of people off.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
CT posted an article yesterday on Neutrinos Fermilab... who are working with the same research group in South Dakota at a deep underground chamber in an attempt to detect 'Dark matter', here's another article.

'Why Anything?': Fermilab Scientists Ask The Universe's Biggest Question In Study of a Tiny Particle.
Link

Found another in Japan. A golden chamber buried under a mountain in Japan contains water so pure it can dissolve metal, and it's helping scientists detect dying stars.

Very interesting article w/pics.

The neutrino detector Super-Kamiokande

Hidden 1,000 metres under Mount Ikeno in Japan is a place that looks like a supervillain's dream.

Super-Kamiokande (or "Super-K" as it's sometimes referred to) is a neutrino detector. Neutrinos are sub-atomic particles which travel through space and pass through solid matter as though it were air.

"Matter poses no obstacle to a neutrino," he says. "A neutrino could pass through a hundred light-years of steel without even slowing down."

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
POTUS on a Tweet assault check them out. I’m 1,000 post deep following the rabbit. 🐇👀

*POTUS, caught up with the thread? 😅🍿
edit on 2-12-2019 by LurkNoMore because: Hi POTUS 💪🏼🇺🇸👍🏼

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I thought they recently stood up the US Space Command, and that that was going to take the place of the actual Space Force? As in, it is a new Unified Command, but not a separate branch of the military. Is this only until the actual Space Force can be stood up?

PokeyJoe, far as I know, as you describe it is the actual situation. My description of it as a separate military branch was meant as a possible future development.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Yeah, the way I understand it is this - The US Air Force already has a Space Command MAJCOM. This NEW US Space Command is set up like CENTCOM. As in, a major unified command of all branches of the armed services. I believe that an actual Space Force has been discussed, and it would be aligned to the Air Force as the Marine Corps is aligned with the Navy. I am not sure if this plan was totally scrapped, and if US Space Command is the first step in this, or if this is all it will be.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

There is a fair amount of 'space' activity in the armed forces. The deciding factor will probably be if enough of the movers and shakers think that real synergy will be gained from placing the activities under a single military department. IIRC, the AF had to fight hard to emerge a separate service, and even then all the other services kept aircraft of their own.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I note that a new EO has been published:
www.federalregister.gov... s

It seems to be related to human trafficking of Natives. The task force is to coordinate with tribal police forces, etc.

Section 1. Purpose. My Administration has heard the ongoing and serious concerns of tribal governments regarding missing and murdered members of American Indian and Alaska Native communities, particularly women and girls. To address the severity of those concerns, top officials within the Federal Government will coordinate and engage with the tribal governments.
edit on 12/2/2019 by pteridine because: ETA

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Once released to the world, a court would have to allow it as evidence or look really stupid.

You seem so naive.

A court doesn't have to allow anything as evidence if the "evidence" was not procured correctly.

Most of this Q evidence falls into that bin.

Better luck next time.

This is correct. Judicial evidence must be relevant, trustworthy and true, and in a criminal case, obtained legally. One must set out what's called a "foundation" in order to get any evidence admitted in any particular judicial proceeding. For each kind of evidence (e.g., testimony, a signed document, a conversation over a phone) there are elements to that foundation that are there to ensure that the evidence is true; or to give the opposing party an opportunity to cross-examine (that is, test) that foundation.

"I found it on the internet" is not a proper foundation, generally speaking.
edit on 2-12-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

a reply to: daskakik

It falls into the realm of common knowledge.

P

"Common knowledge" is not a form of admissible evidence at a trial. See my post just above this one.

A jury, however, is allowed to rely on common experiences (but not extra-judicial evidence) when coming to a verdict. Similiar, but a distinction that should be made.

An example of common experiences might be "My cousin is a truck driver and he's always tired so I believe that the defendant truck driver here might have been tired after driving a 14 hours shift and missed the red light." Other jurors can rely on this or offer conflicting experiences; and a deliberation on that issue will ensue.

An example of common knowledge might be "There was a newspaper article that this particular stop light was always malfunctioning". If there was no evidence at the trial of a malfunction in the light, a newspaper article by itself is not admissible.
edit on 2-12-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

That's some interesting Narwhal history.

Project Narwhal

is the name of a computer program used by the 2012 campaign by Barack Obama. It was contrasted in the Mitt Romney presidential campaign by Project Orca, so named because the orca is one of the few predators of the narwhal.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ya can't make this stuff up!

Article from Feb 2012...

Obama’s White Whale

This year, however, as part of a project code-named Narwhal, Obama’s team is working to link once completely separate repositories of information so that every fact gathered about a voter is available to every arm of the campaign.

In a campaign that has grown obsessed with code-naming its initiatives, the integration project is known as Narwhal, after the tusked Arctic whale whose image (via a decal) adorns a wall adjacent to the campaign’s engineering department, as first reported by Newsweek.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Has THIS (from a few weeks ago) been posted yet?

Narwhal: 10-week-old puppy with tail on its forehead

www.kfvs12.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

To solve a problem, you first need to realize you have a problem.

I agree with Daskakik and LanceCorvette
that Q isn't using us to gather evidence for courts.
Instead, Q is a tool to teach us about what has been and is going to happen.

The Q team seems to be working extra-hard to follow the law.
So if our justice system is working properly, then the criminal stuff
will be handled by the appropriate people in the correct way.

When this time arrives, I expect others will use their influence
to promote a different story to the public,
leading to confusion, anger and panic.

This is where our understanding becomes vital.
Not to predict the day an event is going to happen,
but to help maintain calmness after it starts.

"Word of Mouth" is the most effective form of communication,
and we will be better prepared to support our family and friends with this evidence.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

LOL. Wow, nope, not seen it here.

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

RE : - The 3 Animals Cards (Baby Bunny / Danny Duck / Polly) are from a kid's game called SNAP.

Could this be leading us to Polly Polls apps, directed at young teens ? Several warnings of possible abuses from this app, a way to recruit teens for nefarious reasons ?

WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Parents need to know that Polly – Polls for Snapchat is a free social networking app that lets users create and share polls with their friends through Snapchat or other media including email, text, and Facebook. The app suggests friends based on your phone's contact list and allows you to invite friends, create groups, or message friends directly. Users can add photos to their polls and add polls to their Snapchat Stories. Read the privacy policy (which focuses on absolving the developer of liability for use of the app, especially when connected to Snapchat) to find out about the kinds of information collected and shared.

www.commonsensemedia.org...

Also we have the Rabbit/Haire reference, never good associated with children in " Wonderland ".

Danny Duck is in the rain / storm....although seems protected.

Polly looks like an orange breasted waxbill Finch ?

edit on 2-12-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

If I hear one more news person say this guy is the front-runner I am going to smash a television

posted on Dec, 2 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

narwhal (n.)

"sea-unicorn, dolphin-like Arctic sea mammal" (one of the teeth of the male is enormously developed into a straight spirally fluted tusk), 1650s, from Danish and Norwegian narhval, probably a metathesis of Old Norse nahvalr, literally "corpse-whale," from na "corpse" (see need (n.)) + hvalr "whale" (see whale). 
link

Project Narwhal

Corpse-whale

Wal = whale in German

Wahl = election/vote in German

Project "Dead Voters" ? Corpses voting... ?

edit on 2-12-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join