It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Thinking about the coming NATO 70th celebrations...

...how does Space Force fit into NATO? Is it already excluded? Does work need to be done to exclude it? Does POTUS want to INCLUDE it in NATO agreements?

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Seriously catering to Millennial voters! (sarcasm)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Cry me a river... her one and only tweet.

twitter.com...

DailyBeast

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

In general, I wouldn't expect to be in direct contact with enemy forces until after the election.

edit on 1-12-2019 by FlyingFox because: DOITQ!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Cry me a river... her one and only tweet.

twitter.com...

DailyBeast

I just read this Lisa Page is the true victim piece.

Curious how her House testimony says otherwise, in her own words.

The FBI director had just been fired. Yes, it was totally within the authority of the president, but it was unprecedented and unimaginable given the circumstances. The president fired him with the knowledge that, of course, we were investigating Russian contacts with his campaign. I mean, it just gave the aura of an obstructive effort.”

She says this now, but in her own testimony she said there was nothing on DJT at all, nothing. So which is it Lisa?

“At the end of July in 2017, I am informed by the DOJ Inspector General's office that I’m under investigation for political text messages and honestly, I have no idea what they're talking about,” she told me.

This is interesting. So just a few months into DJT's presidency she is being investigated by the DOJ's IG. That is awfully quick since DJT had only removed Comey 8 weeks prior. The DOJ is her own employer, so exactly how does this add up to her as the true victim?

Then again, the subtext is "I was told to do what I did, I'm a stooge, as the orders come from above (zerObama)."

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Current playbook seems to be stuck on the chapter "Get ahead of the information release."

The theory is that if you tell people that something coming up is a nothing burger the people will not read it as they perceive it as a waste of time.

With MSM bleating out it is nothing even after it is revealed this tactic worked ... once upon a time.

Now though, they need to rely on near total control of the internet.

This is why Q was sent to be a beacon of the brightest light you have seen.

Getting very hot as water boils off the swamp.

Sunlight is a universal cleaner.

P

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Space Force will be the 6th branch of the United States Armed Forces.
It's not officially been signed off yet nor organized on who is doing what so don't think it will be included far as budget goes. Trump's big deal with NATO right now is getting the other countries to pay their fair share but not bankrupt themselves.

NATO aims to recognize space as a domain of warfare this year. This is expected to be made official this week in London. If they do declare space a war zone, NATO could start using space weapons that can destroy satellites or incoming enemy missiles. Then once they have such weapons (or declare we have them now), trillions more will be spent on satellite defense and whatever else the 'think tank' boys dream up on paper.

Trump is all for it to protect our 'space' assets spinning around up there from China/Russia and any rogue nations. Not that anyone up there is threat but like the cold war gotta maintain the balance through deterrence which of course will be very $$$. So far it's been agreed to ban nuclear weapons in space BUT, any NATO country can break that treaty.

Makes me wonder if Putin is just kicking back enjoying the show.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Thanks for posting that Doug Wead Awesome interview.

He wrote books and biographies on 4 previous presidents. Ha, maybe he is Q. 😎

Required listening, imo. Some fascinating factual stories he told about DJT. Instills more confidence in what Trump has been trying to do for America. Quite enlightening when you hear raw truth. There is no doubt that if Hillary won we'd be at war with NK, possibly even Nuclear. Everything has always been calculated in the corrupt elite favor, until DJT came along... not a politician. "The corruption is far worse than DJT thought and the elites do NOT want it changed." Their hypocrisy is mind boggling.

His book reviews are going to be interesting.
Hope this guy & his family has executive service bodyguards.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
1 and 2 year Delta Posts for tomorrow and Thurs 5th:

1) Tomorrow, Mon Dec 2nd:
a) 12/02/2017 - 2 year Delta: - No Q Posts but tweets link to following posts:
EST: 2122, 2113, 2106, 2050, 1607, 1214, 754, 249
ZULU: 222, 213, 206, 150, 2107, 1714, 1254, 749
+1200: 922, 913, 906, 850, 407, 14, 1954, 1449
DELTAs: 9, 7, 16, 443, 353, 420, 505

b) 12/02/2018 - 1 year Delta:
Q2523 Graham > Kav "Enemy combatants", define treason
Q2524 Huber FISAs = 2-way street
Q2525 FISA court quiet whilst OPERATION ACTIVE
Q2526 A WORLD UNITED IS A BEAUTIFUL THING
Q2527 Think WAVES. WW
Q2528 Open your heart and your mind
Q2529 Do not mistake silence for size
Q2530 Vive la France!
Q2531 [J C] & Vive la France. Comey testimony?
Q2532 Light through Darkness
Q2533 Nothing can stop what is coming. History books.
Q2534 Why MSM blackout re France, Belgium, Germany, EU riots?
Q2535 Together we win
Q2536 Be proud. The World is about to change

2) Thursday, Dec 5th:
a) 12/05/2017:
Q259 RED RED 9/11. 7/10 plane crashes are targetted kills
Q260 Who knows where the bodies are buried? Flynn is safe
Q261 RED Haiti
Q262 Hussein RED indictments variables. Think circle. What holds everything together. Map is key - Find KEYSTONE!
Q263 +FLYROTHSFLY+
Q264 God Bless Patriots. We are Proud
Q265 Watch the news. WAR
Q266 #FLYJOHNNYFLY
Q267 #FLYALFLY# Runway lights being turned on. FLY HIGH
Q268 FAKE NEWS
Q269 Key - unlocks the door of all doors (info). Stone - the force / strength capable of yielding power to act on info. Key+Stone=
Q270 Adm R/ No Such Agency (W&W) + POTUS/USMIL = Apply the Keystone. Paint the picture
Q271 CONFIRMS that: Military Intelligence, No Such Agency = key. POTUS and Patriots = stone
Q272 Draining the swamp?
Q273 RED RED in cross formation
Q274 Godfather III Be prepared for what you find
Q275 +FLY+ SA controls gov'ts. SOROS controls orgs. Ready to play?
Q276 WONDERFUL friends

b) 12/05/2018:
Q2549 D5 drops 1st - last. RAPID FIRE
Q2550 Attention On Deck! For God & Country
Q2551 Well played DS. Please allow us to counter
Q2552 PANIC IN DC. THE CLINTON FOUNDATION
Q2553 Bait expends ammunition. EVIL has no place here.
Q2554 JC + LL Move and countermoves. See something. Say something
Q2555 WHITAKER, HOROWITZ, HUBER, and WRAY - SCIF planning
Q2556 #FactsMatter People awake they FEAR THE MOST. LOSS OF CONTROL THE GREAT AWAKENING
Q2557 What do you want for XMAS?
Q2558 All just a CONSPIRACY. Nothing To See Here. Nothing is happening. RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
Q2559 RUSSIA = THE REAL CONSPIRACY. THE GREAT AWAKENING. SHEEP NO MORE. WE, THE PEOPLE. FOR GOD & COUNTRY - WE FIGHT!

ETA - FACTOID... simple gematria for
december fifth two thousand and nineteen = 369
edit on 1-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

So glad someone actually listened. It is important insight into Trump and his administration and children.

Just makes me trust him more. Shows he does have wisdom in that he said O was stupid for not calling Kim.

Course we know others want to keep this tension going including O.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Founding member Luckasz the Polish chef...

Trending...🤣🤣
"I need your clothes, your boots & your narwhal tusk"
"He went full narwhal on him."
"Never bring a knife to a Narwhal tusk fight"
"Where can I get a Narwhal Tusk? And are they legal to open carry?"
"All I want for Christmas is an official Red Ryder Narwhal rifle!"

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

DJT thinks so too!

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
misspellings/caps:

sn County's
s(C)r

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Think this is just a reminder Awesome

U.S. Army

@USArmy

The calm before the storm

⚡️

A team of Rangers silently hold their position before executing a platoon raid.

Photo by 2nd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment

#Ready2Fight

twitter.com...

Lightning Bolt, kek.

Thor God of Lightning and Thunder

D5 is this Thursday / Thorsday.

edit on 2-12-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Might be old news to most of you, but I didn't know Obama fired so many military leaders, morale went to the pits.

twitter.com...

When Michelle Obama disgustingly said to Barack, "All This For a Damn Flag", during the parade, they were showing their true colors. Anti-America.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I really don't like it when people suggest this forum is only a bunch of Trump fan bois.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Thanks to FLOTUS' walk around the White House christmas decorations, we have a clue to a new decode method - possibly the "key"!

POTUS TWEETS ARE LIKE DOMINOES!
Each starts and ends with 0 to 9 periods (I've checked) - which equate to the dots on each end of a domino! Although usually dominoes only have up to 6 dots on each end - as you can see from picture above the tree ornament has 11 periods on one side (in black) and 6 on the other (in yellow) - making 17 total = Q.

Notice the nearby scrabble ornament "Be Best" performs the same act as joining 2 dominoes!

DOMINOES RULES - Wiki
There are multiple versions - one of which is called "All 5s" which scores "5 by 5"!!

This needs to be developed a little but - in essence, if you have a domino/tweet with 9 periods at one end, it needs to be connected to a previous domino/tweet with 9 periods at one end!

In the above example there are only 4 POTUS tweets with 9 periods and these first two show connections:
Nov 07 2018 01:27:01 (Note that 27-1-1 = 25 = 5by5)

There's only been 5 times in the last 105 years that an incumbent President has won seats in the Senate in the off year election. Mr. Trump has magic about him. This guy has magic coming out of his ears. He is an astonishing vote getter & campaigner. The Republicans are.........

Add the digits in tweet = 5+1+5 = 11

Feb 21 2019 08:55:02 (Note 55 = 5by5)

I want 5G, and even 6G, technology in the United States as soon as possible. It is far more powerful, faster, and smarter than the current standard. American companies must step up their efforts, or get left behind. There is no reason that we should be lagging behind on.........

Add the digits in tweet = 5+6 = 11

I think the above 2 tweets are linking 5G to cabal magic and POTUS 6G magic will override it?

This method allows us to join together different parts of POTUS multi-part tweets with other previously posted tweet parts to uncover new understandings.

Analysis of Number of tweets with X periods... should be even numbers:

9 dots = 4 times = 2 domino joins = B
8 dots = 10 times = 5 domino joins = E
7 dots = 26 times = 13 domino joins = M
Note the BE matches the scrabble ornament and the 10 (for 8 dots) matches the scrabble score!

THOUGHTS? VIEWS? Any Builds on the theory?
edit on 1-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
4G/WiFi jamming as part of the mission planning?
twitter.com... www.goarmy.com...

jammers.store...

In Sept. 1994, the 2nd Battalion deployed to Haiti

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/75th_Ranger_Regiment#Notable_members
en.wikipedia.org...

General Stanley A. McChrystal; tenth commander of the Regiment from 1997 to 1999; former commander, International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) and U.S. Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A); former Director of the Joint Staff; former Commander of Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC). Corporal Pat Tillman, an American football player who left his National Football League career to enlist in the United States Army in May 2002; killed on 22 April 2004 (by friendly fire) as a member of the 2nd Ranger Battalion Major General David L. Grange, seventh commander of the Regiment from 1991 to 1993; former Joseph L. Votel, twelfth commander of the Regiment from 2001 to 2003; former Commander of Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC), former Commander of United States Special Operations Command

On June 24, 2014, Votel was nominated by President Barack Obama to succeed Admiral William H. McRaven as the 10th Commander of United States Special Operations Command. The appointment was confirmed by Congress in July, and the change of command took place on August 28.[6] Votel became the commander of USCENTCOM on March 30, 2016.
As CENTCOM commander, Votel oversaw the United States' continued War on Terrorism in the Middle East, particularly the Combined Joint Task Force – Operation Inherent Resolve's fight against the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant terror organization, which rose to prominence in 2014. The fight against the group saw CENTCOM become more involved in the Syrian Civil War and Iraqi Civil War.

en.wikipedia.org...

2016 Turkish coup d'état attempt
In a speech on July 29, 2016, Turkish President Erdoğan accused Votel of "siding with coup plotters",[9] after Votel accused the Turkish government of arresting the Pentagon's contacts in Turkey.[10]

www.cnn.com...

Former top US general Votel in Middle East slams Trump's Syria decision
By Ryan Browne, CNN
Updated 5:46 PM ET, Tue October 8, 2019

edit on 2-12-2019 by FlyingFox because: freedom

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join