It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

edit on 1-12-2019 by FlyingFox because: The CORN

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Q new board is call projectdcomms

dcomms.org...

Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom
(Don't Ya Jes Love It)
Chick-A-Boom
............BOOM
................BOOM
....................BOOM

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Noice art work!! Thanks!

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Attorney General Barr is in a position to take in information from both the Inspector General's report on FISA Abuse, and Prosecutor John Durham's investigation of why the Intelligence Community spied on the Trump campaign.

Here is a summary of what he seems to be concluding:

“I believe there is a basis for my concern, but I’m not going to discuss the basis for my concern,” he said, adding that he did not understand why, if intelligence officials thought Russian figures posed a danger to a U.S. election, they did not warn the campaign about specific risks.

“If I were attorney general and that situation came up, I would say, ‘Yes, brief the target of the foreign espionage activity,’ ” Barr said.

“It’s a serious red line that’s been crossed. . . . These counterintelligence activities that were directed at the Trump campaign were not done in the normal course and not through the normal procedures as a far as I can tell,” Barr said.

“Republics have fallen because of Praetorian Guard mentality where government officials get very arrogant, they identify the national interest with their own political preferences and they feel that anyone who has a different opinion, you know, is somehow an enemy of the state,” he said.
Source = WaPo 11.5.2019 (May not be clickable): www.washingtonpost.com... a-8bab-0fc209e065a8_story.html

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In the end, it’s the Barr/Durham show.

The damage to the Left/MSM has been pretty significant with what has been uncovered so far.

Holding those at the highest levels who broke laws, accountable is crucial. I’m starting to get the feeling the dirtiest culprits will end up being Brennan (CIA) and Clapper (DNI/DIA). Time will tell.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Attorney General Barr is in a position to take in information from both the Inspector General's report on FISA Abuse, and Prosecutor John Durham's investigation of why the Intelligence Community spied on the Trump campaign.

Here is a summary of what he seems to be concluding:

“I believe there is a basis for my concern, but I’m not going to discuss the basis for my concern,” he said, adding that he did not understand why, if intelligence officials thought Russian figures posed a danger to a U.S. election, they did not warn the campaign about specific risks.

“If I were attorney general and that situation came up, I would say, ‘Yes, brief the target of the foreign espionage activity,’ ” Barr said.

“It’s a serious red line that’s been crossed. . . . These counterintelligence activities that were directed at the Trump campaign were not done in the normal course and not through the normal procedures as a far as I can tell,” Barr said.

“Republics have fallen because of Praetorian Guard mentality where government officials get very arrogant, they identify the national interest with their own political preferences and they feel that anyone who has a different opinion, you know, is somehow an enemy of the state,” he said.
Source = WaPo 11.5.2019 (May not be clickable): www.washingtonpost.com... a-8bab-0fc209e065a8_story.html

Quoting because it needs to be read again. Great post CWM.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I realise it's one of the seven deadly sins but I have to admit a sense of pride that anons have evolved to this level of scrutiny - where they can identify that a, supposedly, shot terrorist, then "rose from the dead"...

Imagine the sense of panic from MSM... their illusions can no longer be taken for granted... GO ANONS!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Deleted because @Jack @twitter is playing around with twitter stats!!!!!
edit on 1-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Umm, Rel, POTUS tweeted 23 times on Nov 30th.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

(IMO) What seems to be going on is that BARR is taking information from Durham and Horowitz, then cross-referencing the two investigator's findings.

The "early draft" of the Horowitz IG Report has probably changed quite a bit since it was passed to AG Barr for "refinement", based on relevant information uncovered by Durham.

That's why it's taken almost 2 months for the IG Report to be finalized (by Barr) and prepared for the upcoming December 9th release.(IMO)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Oops... looks like Trumptwitterarchive.com is not updating again?

I'll delete my post...

@Jack is definitely playing around with updates to twitter aggregators!!!

ETA - 23 times on Nov 30th? That's PAIN

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Here's a twatter who started a thread on tracking all the Dems being arrested/Raided/Charged.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Since "Obama Gave The Order", according to Clapper, it's likely that DNI/CIA/DOJ/FBI all kept the White House (Obama) "in the loop, because the President wants to know everything"...as stated by Peter Strzok.

Can you imagine if Democrats/MSM had the dirt on Trump, that we already have on Obama and Biden?!?!

I hope Senate Republicans have it in them to become more like Democrats, with a "shark feeding frenzy" mentality, when Obama Admin illegal/criminal activities start being officially exposed, during the Senate Trial, and by the upcoming DOJ reports.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Commissar Dorsey is ensuring us plebs don't get confused by things like truth and facts.

Cheers
edit on 1-12-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: image

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Agreed. but doesn't it show that THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID if it took him 2 years to realise that stopping the flow of META information to Anons was important.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Agreed. but doesn't it show that THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID if it took him 2 years to realise that stopping the flow of META information to Anons was important.

Rel,

Stupid or overconfidence born of their cultic faith in what they believe is the unstoppable march of progress (-ivism)? Obama's "Arc of the Moral Universe" and all that ...

ETA. The Nazis weren't stupid, but they were true believers to the very end. "Danger, Rel Robinson!"

Cheers
edit on 1-12-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Could be something... could be nothing!

POTUS tweet:

An incredible experience!

6:50 PM, Nov 30th 2019

1) CAPS only simple gematria gives Q1:

Anonymous ID: BQ7V3bcW No.147012719 📁
Oct 28 2017 15:44:28 (EST)

>>147005381
HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

2) Tweet timestamp points to Q650:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 187fba No.229128 📁
Jan 31 2018 21:54:16 (EST)

>>229109
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes tweet date of Nov 30th!
That's 56 exclamation marks!

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

OMG Cavv!

"Rel Robinson"... you have no idea how appropriate that is...
...or maybe you do!
...I'll never be able to look in the mirror again!
edit on 1-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: or...

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Mar 16 - LONDON BRIDGE IS DOWN is code for QUEEN DEAD revealed by The Guardian

Mar 22 - London Westminster Bridge attack - Manchester Arena bombing

Jun 3 - London Bridge attack

Jul 7 - OPERATION UNICORN is code for QUEEN DEAD IN SCOTLAND revealed by The Herald*

Oct 1 - Unicorn knocked off Buckingham Palace gates by delivery lorry

Nov 29 - London Bridge attacker gets the unicorn treatment (narwhal tusk)

* The Herald article about Operation Unicorn also mentions London Bridge 3 times.

edit on 1-12-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Lucky hit, Rel. You're the Sufi, not me.

Cheers

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join