It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The phrase "The United States commitment to NATO is ironclad" has been used several times in the last few years:

Mad dog Mattis..."ironclad",
Ex Sec State Rex Tillerson..."ironclad",
Whitehouse Jul 21st 2016..."ironclad",
Drew Hammill, Pelosi's spokesman when she went to Brussels/Afghanistan..."ironclad",
Sec Def Esper, Oct 2019..."ironclad"

Mirriem Websater definition - Ironclad:

: sheathed in iron armor —used especially of naval vessels
2 : so firm or secure as to be unbreakable: such as
a : binding an ironclad oath
b : having no obvious weakness an ironclad case against the defendant

Sheathed in iron armor brings to mind Q Posts 1432, 1886, 2403, 2904, 3593, 3594:

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.

...Is next week's NATO meeting one of the last actions?
edit on 29-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Does anyone have an idea what's going on with Carter Page? He's been upset over the past 20 days, because I.G. Horowitz hasn't reviewed the FISA Abuse Report with him. Recently, Page filed a complaint with the court system:

EXCLUSIVE: Former Trump campaign aide Carter Page is accusing the Department of Justice of “Orwellian overreach” in its efforts to delay responding to his lawsuit seeking early access to the long-awaited report on FBI surveillance during the 2016 campaign — days before the report is expected to be released.

“On Monday, this Court confirmed that Article II authorities “do not have subjects, bound by loyalty or blood, whose destiny they are entitled to control,” Page says in a court filing, obtained Friday by Fox News.

“But characteristic of the Defendant’s Orwellian overreach, DOJ has instead continued to exercise an even greater level of absolute control entailing life-threatening damages against the Plaintiff, stemming from the United States Government’s incessant violations of the Privacy Act of 1974 and other alleged criminal activity.”
Source: www.foxnews.com...

I don't understand what the above legal wording means, but in recent interviews, Carter Page has sounded nervous and defensive.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wasn't the latest that he was also a plant... so Dems were FISAing their own guy.

If true, then I guess deep state thought they would get a preview of the report because DOJ would have to let Carter Page preview it?

So he's upset because he's failed to get his masters a preview?

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Happy Digging

FBI RELEASES GAMERGATE FILES

vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That appears to be a reasonable and logical conclusion. First the DOJ said nobody would see this IG Report in advance. But the MSM and potentially guilty Democrats whined, and the DOJ had a change of heart....maybe. One DOJ spokesperson said that those named in the report would get a chance to review it.

But who knows. When Horowitz sent it over to his boss (Barr) for final review, anything could have happened, or not happened.

Very telling: Shortly after AG Barr received the I.G. report, he gave the fiery speech declaring how the Democrat establishment would dare to ruin the country, if doing so would get President Trump removed from office.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Interesting number of "ironclad" references to NATO. Perhaps an Armor shield against China more so than Russia.

...Is next week's NATO meeting one of the last actions?

Not sure what you mean by "last actions."

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
FYI: Jerrold Nadler originally gave the Trump Administration until December 1st to determine if the White House would participate in his House Judiciary Impeachment circus.

Today, he extended the deadline to December 6th.

twitter.com...

President Trump/The White House should stay away totally, until the House Impeaches, and sends the approved article(s) over to the Senate.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

That sounds more like it.

The same John P Carlin who, together with the FBI counterintelligence unit, hired Carter Page as an FBI Under-Cover Employee, turns around and six months later accuses Page of being a Russian Spy – because the DOJ-NSD and FBI CoIntel needed to find a legal way to spy on the Trump campaign. The 2016 FISA Title 1 surveillance of former FBI employee Carter Page became that legal way. [“The Insurance Policy”]
. truepundit.com...

Now is not the time to screw up. Make sure all the ducks are in a row. Cross all the t's and dot all the i's.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
A translation manuscript has been discovered to have been written by Queen Elizabeth I in the 16th century:

Elizabeth I revealed as secret scribe of historic manuscript

Why is this interesting?

The work is a translation of a book in which the Roman historian Tacitus wrote of the benefits of monarchical rule.

"There was, however, only one translator at the Tudor court to whom a translation of Tacitus was ascribed by a contemporary, and who was using the same paper in her translations and private correspondence - the queen herself," added Dr Philo.

The translation is from Tacitus's history of the Roman Empire and traces the death of Augustus, the rise of the Emperor Tiberius and the centralisation of power in a single individual.

For one of the most powerful people in the world, at that time, to spend time translating a roman manuscript seems odd and shows it's her importance to her...
...maybe it's because Augustus was her ancestor?
edit on 29-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Wasn't the latest that he was also a plant... so Dems were FISAing their own guy.

If true, then I guess deep state thought they would get a preview of the report because DOJ would have to let Carter Page preview it?

I brought that question up a few days ago as a possibility but I believe it has been floated before.

A few days ago Page sent a letter to Graham on senate judiciary committee giving a Sunday, Dec 1 deadline for reply.

Inside the letter he mentioned "not alllowing me to testify next month would be like allowing scheduling Kavanaugh hearings and only allowing Christine Blasey Ford to give her allegations but the accused is entirely left out" (paraphrased sort of)

Link
Comment is in 3rd paragraph of second page. I didn't go through the rest again so there could be some exculpatory comments within.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"Last actions" as in last actions related to NATO in THE PLAN?

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

No idea on that.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
FBI Uncovers Terror Training Camp in Alabama

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Take a look on RT.News and see how this Pre-Convicted scumbag attended a Meeting run by - - www.crim.cam.ac.uk... You will see how it is possible that said Criminals ??? may have been the Men who stopped such a parasite. Took the old Bill to Eliminate it.

Prevention better than Cure ???
Not in London eh ??

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Good to know, but that picture he's using is from the New Mexico training camp. We already know about the one in Alabama, as well as the one in Georgia, but what we don't know is what the Government is going to do about them.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Why is Posobiec tweeting about a 6-month old article today?

I do find it odd that this is the same guy that was arrested in 2018 in New Mexico where a training compound was found that was suspected of training children. A deceased 3-yr. old was found at the time.

I guess he left New Mexico and went to Alabama, and a few months later he was at it again.

I wonder if the FBI had been surveilling him.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Good to know, but that picture he's using is from the New Mexico training camp. We already know about the one in Alabama, as well as the one in Georgia, but what we don't know is what the Government is going to do about them.

That's because both the New Mexico and Alabama compounds are connected to Siraj Wahhaj, who was the head of the New Mexico compound. Also a side note, Siraj Wahnaj's father, who has the same name, was connected to the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.

Father & Son,
edit on 29-11-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Could he be an FBI/CIA asset? Seems we have learned of late how closely the two organizations work

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Brian Kolfage just created a countdown clock for Dec 6 for a "massive unveiling"

twitter.com...

t.co...

/

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I brought that question up a few days ago as a possibility but I believe it has been floated before.

A few days ago Page sent a letter to Graham on senate judiciary committee giving a Sunday, Dec 1 deadline for reply.

Inside the letter he mentioned "not alllowing me to testify next month would be like allowing scheduling Kavanaugh hearings and only allowing Christine Blasey Ford to give her allegations but the accused is entirely left out" (paraphrased sort of)

Link
Comment is in 3rd paragraph of second page. I didn't go through the rest again so there could be some exculpatory comments within.

My memory on the real details of Page is foggy, but scanning his submission I'm unclear what gives him standing? Only someone employed within the scope of the review should have access. Since he was just a guy and not an FBI informant???

I find this interesting...

We know NYPravda has a copy of the FISA that would have exonerated DJT but kept in Ali Watkins home safe. Oddly, it was their failure to publish it that led us to exactly where Qteam wanted us to be.

new topics

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join