It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Stone found guilty on all 7 counts and is facing 50 years

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If Roger Stone is guilty of anything its being literally holier and more righteously good than Jesus Christ.

Complete travesty I say!

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: network dude

Anyone who lies to Congress should go to prison, Democrat, Republican or whatever their political persuasion.

What about those who lie to the public, the very people that pay their salary? They should go to prison too.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

I don't think their Oath of Office says they have to tell the truth. Testifying before Congress (or some other situations) is different.

But I could be wrong.

edit on 11/18/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
What about those who lie to the public, the very people that pay their salary? They should go to prison too.

We covered that already, the retards who voted for them like the lies, they want to be bull****ed as long as it confirms their biases.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
What an alt-right echo chamber we have going on. I hope that most of it is astro-turfing and the percentage of people who think this conviction is some sort of liberal/deep state coup to over throw Trump and his cronies is much lower.

Regardless, if Trump is impeached it is clear there will be many in denial.

Now if this happened to anyone in the Obama administration, the same snowflakes who are crying about this would be cheering the convictions and demanding maximum sentences.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

When did asking for equal treatment under the law turn into crying and alt-right conspiracy?

if he lied he deserves a sentence. If he simply forgot, no. That is how goo lawyers will get you to perjure yourself. If a person has never been depo'd or cross examined they have no idea. I have for personal cases and business and it is hard to remember every contact, email and thing you do months or even years prior.

When someone however brings up how clean the other admins have been I simply say Eric Holder. He failed to turn over documents regarding a case where US citizens died by his poor judgment. To me that is much worse than forgetting the person who approached you about a Wikileaks lead.

Link

Sorry I just do not agree with the way things in our country are being handled when there are people like BRennan still running around also.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Another true American patriot goes down to a treasonous jury! Outrage! It's not like he was a criminal scumbag or something.

I don't think his crimes are in dispute, it's more the one sided justice system that seems to favor letting those of the left leaning persuasion get away with things and never have to see a jury of their peers, while someone on the right would certainly be raided pre dawn live on CNN.

He's guilty, so he has to do the time. maybe one day, others will as well.

Exactly. His crimes are minor compared to what Hillary’s crew did at her behest. Like using a private server to send and receive classified info. Deleting 30,000 subpoenaed emails. Taking more than a dozen e-devices, using BleachBit on them, then smashing them with hammers. Screwing Bernie Sanders in the primaries. Getting her hubby to meet privately with Attorney General Loretta Lynch. Accepting debate questions from Donna Brazile. All of this, and no consequences for Hillary. I guess the laws and rules don’t apply to her. Now imagine if Trump had done any of these things and the evidence were as clearcut. He would have been impeached and run out of office by now. Instead, they concoct Russian collusion and try to impeach him for Ukraine peccadillos even they don’t describe as criminal offenses. They’re frightened little hypocrites.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Roger will be pardoned by Trump if he wins again or just before he leaves office.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Actually Stone was gagged to talk about anything - the jury is anything but impartial - they all have DIRECT ties to the Democrats and their evil corruption as is the Judge. There was NOTHING credible in this - Stone never lied, he was railroaded - 50 years? While Hillary's free, Biden's free, Schiff is a liar, Comey is a liar - everyone BUT Trump & Stone and their insiders IS TOTALLY EVIL AND CORRUPT. This was NOT a FAIR hearing!!!!! FAR FROM IT - WAKE UP PEOPLE !!!! Yes, Stone was taken down for being a Trump supporter and REFUSING to LIE about Trump so they could use something against him. Stone is a total PATRIOT as is Trump!!! Anyone NOT cheering for them is either totally IGNORANT of the NWO and it's moves OR on board with GLOBALISM/COMMUNISM taking over! Good grief.

a reply to: FredT

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join