It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Stone found guilty on all 7 counts and is facing 50 years

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

That's indicted...and Convicted..sent to jail like the MANY other Trump lackeys involved in the Trump crime family.

Paul Manafort
Michael Cohen
Michael Flynn
Rick Gates
George Papadopoulos
Roger Stone

Before its over, there will be many more including Trump himself.

I don't think there was one person in Obamas administration that went to jail.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Is this about that "draining the swamp" thing??

Clueless foreigner wants to know....

Peace

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Now people will say "see Trump is a liar" Stone's conviction proved it.

It's like the two parties use each other's playbook.

Standing on the sidelines... It can get frustrating neither can see this.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Not a saint or a patriot, but not a criminal who needs to be jailed, either.

Is he not a criminal, or should he simply not go to jail for the crimes he committed and for which he was ultimately convicted?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I'm not a crook would work too.

It's super convincing and makes people trust you.

So years later it is still seen that Nixon was never involved in any part of the actual event. He sure didn't need any of it since he won by 62% of the votes and electorals in all but 2 states. He knew he was going to win long before Watergate and won by the largest margin in 100 years.

His big crime was to try and cover up what people who were very committed to him try to do. As I said above none of it ever made any sense just as seeing a very wealthy person rob a 7/11 would not make sense, but yea they got him on trying to protect the people involved but I can see where statement "I'm not a crook" is correct.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Real crime was surviving a Name Redacted hit squad.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: matafuchs

He'll keep the jail warm for trump when he gets convicted. They might create a whole separate wing for all the criminals from Trump administration.

I mean there's so many of them they might have to create a whole new prison for the lot of em...called:

The Donald Trump incarceration Center

They can place the facility next to the padded TDS nuthouse we need to build for everyone who's lost their goddamn minds over the fact that their side still lost in 2016 and will lose again in 2020.

No, the mental disease is people who as Trump said himself, would still support him if he committed murder.

The Trump supporters who have blinded themselves to reality, objectivity and even to support this criminal in the face of CLEAR CRIMES.

Those who still support him, and justify his crimes and depraved acts, are the ones with mental problems, and moral and ethical problems as well.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Don’t worry Trump idolaters he and his criminal enterprise, his administration, will definitely pardon him. In fact, he already asked Trump to pardon him according to Alex Jones.

Trump and his crime family, the Republican party, hopefully, will be thrown out of power in 2020.

Then Trump will undoubtedly be indicted somewhere with all the crimes exposed through his criminal administration.

Funny, we didn’t have every other person from Obamas administration going to jail.

Darlin, don't ya know!

Liberals never do anything wrong. They don't lie, it's just a misunderstanding of the word "is".

Liberals don't commit Treason, they just bleach bit and hammer the truth to death.

Liberals don't put people in concentration camps, FDR had every right to put the Japanese, some German and some Italian US citizens in REAL concentration camps in the US. It is perfectly ok, you just misunderstood the word "concentration camp".

Liberals don't threaten to withhold foreign aid to keep their children from being indicted, they just have a little chat with the government and the nasty old prosecutor is fired, and of course the country gets it's foreign aid. All good, if the foreign country does what liberals tell them to do.

Nope today's justice system insures that even pedophile's that frequented Epstein's Island without their secret service detail are just being "boys who will be boys".

For some reason, sniffing hair and fondling little girls breasts, and big girls too, is just being playful, if it is a liberal.

Nope, liberals/Democrats have their own system of justice - they NEVER are held accountable for anything, ever!

You are so right in your assessment. A Democrat could even beat someone senseless with a MAGA hat (as has happened over 600 times in the past 3+ years), even on national TV live, and "it would all just be a big misunderstanding". Besides we all know it would be the MAGA hat wearer who would go to jail for provoking it. That is the way justice works in the USA now.

It's pretty clear to me. There is no justice if you are conservative. There is no punishment if you are a liberal.

edit on 11/15/19 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The only person in that list who was part of his Administration was Pap and we all know he was set up by CIA assets and he did 12 days.

None of the others were part of his administration.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Indeed, it’s the people who support this immoral, unethical, criminal Donald Trump, no matter what depraved acts he does, that are the ones who are out of their minds, and out of any moral or ethical standards.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

To be fair, covering up someone's misdeeds makes you an accomplice.

I see what you're saying, but I don't think that absolved him.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Meet the judge.

mobile.twitter.com...

Rodger Stone will be pardoned soon after President Trump begins his second term.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

No, the mental disease is people who hate Trump as if he has committed murder, rape or any of the other crimes he is accused of.

The Trump resisters who have blinded themselves to reality, objectivity and even to support this criminal attack against a sitting president in the face of CLEAR CRIMES by themselves and those who oppose the president.

Those who still support then, and justify their crimes and depraved acts, are the ones with mental problems, and moral and ethical problems as well.

Schiff should be in jail right now for what he is doing as well as scores of others. The only one in my mind who should not be is Mueller..he was just doing his job. Those who worked with him to railrod Trump, went on MSNBC and CNN and lied as well as those who have traveled to foreign nations to undermine our president should be arrested for treason and sent to prison or death. Barr re-instated that remember.

edit on Novpm30pmf0000002019-11-15T13:42:03-06:000103 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Meet the judge.

mobile.twitter.com...

Rodger Stone will be pardoned soon after President Trump begins his second term.

Sheesh wow what an unbiased source. But seriously the assertion that she "allowed Obama employees to serve on the jury." shows a complete ignorance of real legal proceedings. You understand why they call 200+ jurors for a trial right? They bounce people with hardships etc, and both the Prosecution and the DEFENSE also get to bounce they don't like jurors during the selection process. So Stones attorneys went to trial happy with the jury they selected AND left them on if true but I have not seen a published list of Jurors so not sure where this guy is getting his info... Alex Jones?

edit on 11/15/19 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Funny so far all of the arguments decrying this guys conviction involve:

His crimes were not bad so he should not have been convicted
He is the US equivalent of a a political dissident so should be protected.... Rodger Mandela?
The jury is part of a left wing deep state (despite his legal team approving said jury)
The judge is part of a legal deep state and was biased (But the jury renders the verdict NOT the judge)

But the lying and witness tampering is still a crime no?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

It is if it happens. The lying is all about one person who approached him with info then turned and plead the 5th. You find nothing sketchy about that?

Witness tampering? Again, a twitter message is enough to get you 10 years? No.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

That's indicted...and Convicted..sent to jail like the MANY other Trump lackeys involved in the Trump crime family.

Paul Manafort
Michael Cohen
Michael Flynn
Rick Gates
George Papadopoulos
Roger Stone

Before its over, there will be many more including Trump himself.

I don't think there was one person in Obamas administration that went to jail.

I love this line of logic....

The goal has been to do massive investigations at the federal and state levels to find anything at all on anyone remotely connected to trump. OId tax issues, perjury etc...things that can go back decades and then make a statement like this saying that Trump is corrupt because of the list of people they spent years to get anything on.

Today the left says how pure and non-partisan the FBI and CIA are, but we all know the history of those agencies and they sure have not been either pure or non-partisan.

So you bring up Obama...

In both the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections, the Obama campaign purposely disabled the credit card verification system for its Web site donations, allowing anyone from any foreign country to donate with no limit and no proof of identity; in both elections it was demonstrated that people overseas and people with obviously false identities were able to donate to Obama campaign, in direct violation of several laws. To this day it is not known what percentage of Obama’s campaign funds are illegally obtained, since there is no documentation.

No investigations by the FBI, so I guess it never happened...

• Operation Fast & Furious — a government-sponsored illegal gun-running scheme designed to purposely go awry so as to induce public outcry for gun control.

Once again the FBI didn't even touch it, so this never happened.

Militarily intervened in Libya in 2011 without the Congressional approval required by the War Powers Act — technically an impeachable offense.

Another don't look here event...

• Violated the U.S. Constitution by authorizing assassinations and drone strikes to kill American citizens abroad — without due process.

Man he loved those drone strikes...but this never happened right?

• Instructed Attorney General Eric Holder to stonewall any investigation into the voter intimidation case against the New Black Panthers.

They are nice guys...

weaponized the IRS

hmmm

• Hired Timothy Geithner, who is documented as cheating on his own personal taxes, to be Secretary of the Treasury.

I guess if you are left and you cheat on your taxes you become Secretary of the Treasury, and if you are right then you go to jail...lol

• Set up a special email account, “Flag@Whitehouse.gov,” to which Americans were supposed to inform the government of anyone they heard spreading “disinformation” about Obama’s health care overhaul. (This was the first of three different “spy on your friends and neighbors” programs.)
• “Attack Watch” was Obama’s second Big Brother attempt, a Web site on which you would report “attacks” on Obama’s proposals and ideology; it was quickly shut down due to outrage and mockery.
• Finally, Obama set up the “Truth Team” program which encouraged citizens to report to the government any friends or relatives they hear repeating “lies” about Obama. The Truth Team site still exists.

Talk about 1984...

• Lied about his close associations with former Weather Underground terrorist Bill Ayers; pretended the two barely knew each other, when multiple sources document they were friends and close colleagues for years.

Bill who?

Here is a quick 9 but we all know I could post another 100 WTF Obama moments, so please willtell stop with this stupid direction of weird logic you keep repeating.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Ordinary politics is one thing but blindness to criminality, immorality, and despicable acts are indefensible.

I’ve got numerous threads condemning Obama for his acts and Hillary.

None of the Trump idolaters will ever criticize him for anything because their morally as bankrupt as he is or as mentally unstable.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

To be fair, covering up someone's misdeeds makes you an accomplice.

I see what you're saying, but I don't think that absolved him.

I agree with you 100%, he should have not tried to protest them....BTW Nixon was not a nice guy in any fashion of the word...

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Ordinary politics is one thing but blindness to criminality, immorality, and despicable acts are indefensible.

I’ve got numerous threads condemning Obama for his acts and Hillary.

None of the Trump idolaters will ever criticize him for anything because their morally as bankrupt as he is or as mentally unstable.

There you go..."they all crazy"...words of wisdom from Willtell...lol

I need to ask you...do you think Obama was worst than Trump? Obama got away with some rather big whoppers having the FBI in his back pocket, Hillary in some ways was even worst...FBI would not even put her under oath in protecting her.

In this case when you compare the Dossier and FICA warrants used on the republican candidate to take him out and get Hillary in office to Trump looking for any dirt in Ukraine on ANYONE, including Biden and son that no one here can say their dealings there was anything other then dirt, you can't even put the two in the same ball park as to what one would consider as wrong or not. Trump's actions is like stealing a pack of gum compared to Obama/Hillary robbing a bank...

edit on 15-11-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join