It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Stone found guilty on all 7 counts and is facing 50 years

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: matafuchs

He'll keep the jail warm for trump when he gets convicted. They might create a whole separate wing for all the criminals from Trump administration.

I mean there's so many of them they might have to create a whole new prison for the lot of em...called:

The Donald Trump incarceration Center

They can place the facility next to the padded TDS nuthouse we need to build for everyone who's lost their goddamn minds over the fact that their side still lost in 2016 and will lose again in 2020.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

This is true and what I am trying to point out is the hypocrisy that is occurring right now.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
So when is Comey going to jail for the exact same thing?

Before he goes to jail for the exact same thing he needs to be indicted and convicted.

Now, let me think, who runs the Justice Department....hmmm...…..

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is true and what I am trying to point out is the hypocrisy that is occurring right now.

I'm still working on the 'who runs the Justice Department' thing....

I wish I knew the answer because that person could charge all of the alleged hypocrites.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
A guy's who admires Nixon so much he has him tattooed on his back is convicted of lying to congress and witness tampering.

I can't believe it.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· 1h
So they now convict Roger Stone of lying and want to jail him for many years to come. Well, what about Crooked Hillary, Comey, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Shifty Schiff, Ohr & Nellie, Steele & all of the others, including even Mueller himself? Didn’t they lie?....

THIS is what I am talking about in bringing up the Stone case.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yup...

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Moron needs an "I'm with stupid" tattoo on his forehead.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Not all of you but some seem to paint this guy as some sort of patriot. He admits himself using dirty tricks since the Nixon administration. I mean seriously he is hardly a saint no?

If people are convinced he was found guilty by some sort of deep state lefty shadow government, where are all the Democrat crimes the Barr led Justice Department has cooked up?

I mean lets face it Barr, like say Janet Reno, or Edwin Meese, is a total partisan hack and controls the Justice Department so he has basically power with few limitations so where are the Hillary indictments? etc.

Politicians on both side are criminals. Some are dumb enough or too arrogant and get caught.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Victimless, political, nonviolent crime... Putting a 67 year old in prison for any length of time, not to mention 50 years, over a victimless nonviolent crime is sort of the definition of fascism, isn't it? Roger Stone... Progressive America's very own version of Liu Xiaobo, Aung San Suu Kyi, and a light seasoning of Vaclav Havel. Good job Democrats, we now have political prisoners same as China, North Korea, or any of a myriad of communist dictatorship #holes.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

Be that as it may, the witness tampering charge IMHO is the most serious. And even if it was only one person, he still committed a crime and he still got caught and convicted.

When it comes to cases like this they go for blood in making what was most likely two men talking about their options into high crimes. We keep seeing the same thing as in they can't get anyone on their original charges so they fall back with perjury. Typically to do this it involves days of direct testimony with the only real goal is to create perjury and then use that as the charge.

I think the problem we see today is people do not claim the 5th like in the past when a person would get hit with 100 questions and then plead the 5th over and over.

edit on 15-11-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Moron needs an "I'm with stupid" tattoo on his forehead.

I'm not a crook would work too.

It's super convincing and makes people trust you.

link   

...so where are the Hillary indictments?

Oh, they're coming! They're coming! Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock. Cue a GIF of someone blowing a vape cloud of smoke.

edit on 15-11-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Don’t worry Trump idolaters he and his criminal enterprise, his administration, will definitely pardon him. In fact, he already asked Trump to pardon him according to Alex Jones.

Trump and his crime family, the Republican party, hopefully, will be thrown out of power in 2020.

Then Trump will undoubtedly be indicted somewhere with all the crimes exposed through his criminal administration.

Funny, we didn’t have every other person from Obamas administration going to jail.

edit on 15-11-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Not a saint or a patriot, but not a criminal who needs to be jailed, either. He's a political opinion character... a political pest. The US is supposedly above jailing political dissidents who are outspoken against the establishment... this proves that ideology is misplaced in Herr Mueller's America.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Then Trump will undoubtedly be incident somewhere with all the crimes exposed through his criminal administration.

Thinking before typing can prevent illegible sentences.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: FredT

Not a saint or a patriot, but not a criminal who needs to be jailed, either. He's a political opinion character... a political pest. The US is supposedly above jailing political dissidents who are outspoken against the establishment... this proves that ideology is misplaced in Herr Mueller's America.

Knowingly lying to congress and witness tampering is a bit different than spewing BS on a pundit show though.... Yea?

If we're trying to drain the swamp, why should we defend swampy ones when they're caught? The reason people defend him is the same reason they think he was targeted, he's one of Trumps.

Me disliking both sides... I have no problem with any of them found of a crime convicted. There are plenty of dems that could use a stay at hotel fed.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Trump and his crime family, the Republican party, hopefully, will be thrown out of power in 2020.

The imagination of clown world intrigues me, tell us more!

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

He is not Nelson Mandella. Hes a political fixer who has admitted to lying and cheating in politics from as far back as the Nixon administration.

He lied under oath, he tampered with witnesses like some sort of Mafioso (Heck he even MADE Godfather references) so yeah guilty.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
We all know his real crime was being pro-Trump.

How dare he?!

Indicted by the Justice Department, Jury of peers, he presented his case with all of the high power lawyers he could hire.

Maybe it was less about being pro Trump and more about his criminality no?

Exactly!

It was about having worked for Trump.

Now people will say "see Trump is a liar" Stone's conviction proved it.

Just wait, you'll hear it, if someone hasn't already said it.

Yep, your employee or someone working under you lies and boom, you are a criminal by default. Get used to it, the new American Justice System at work, for conservatives - liberals can lie their patooties off and nothing will happen.

Totaliatrianism is at our doorstep, actually it arrived when Obama said he wished he could be just like the President of China and all the Democrats applauded.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join