It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren’s Tax Plan Would Bring Rates Over 100% for Some

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Comrade Warren's plan is a straight violation of the 14th amendment. A proposed wealth tax and levy on UNREALIZED gains. Let's repeat that UNREALIZED.

Potential tax rates over 100% could result from the combination of tax increases the Massachusetts senator proposes for the very top tier of investors. She wants to return the top income-tax rate to 39.6% from 37%, impose a new 14.8% tax for Social Security, add an annual tax of up to 6% on accumulated wealth and require rich investors to pay capital-gains taxes at the same rates as other income even if they don’t sell their assets.

Just how GREEDY is Comrade Warren?

Let's break that down.

Increase to 39% normal tax rate.

NEW tax of 14.8 % for Social Security as if the Medicare surtax wasn't enough already.

Adding an annual tax up to 6% on ACCUMULATED wealth.

REQUIRE 'rich' investors to PAY capital gains taxes a same rates EVEN IF they don't sell their assets.

Geezus.

And then.

Ms. Warren’s tax plans, aimed at paying to expand health care, child care, housing and education programs, are the clearest expression of progressive Democrats’ fiscal philosophy. They lean heavily on taxes at the top of the income and wealth scale to finance these expanded programs.

That's right people!

Expand healthcare when it ALREADY can't be paid for.

Housing. GSE's all over again.

Education Student loan debt is out of control.

There are 45 million borrowers who collectively owe more than $1.5 trillion in student loan debt in the U.S. Student loan debt is now the second highest consumer debt category - behind only mortgage debt - and higher than both credit cards and auto loans.

Money,money,money!

Sure people Vote for Warren if you want a financial Crisis worse than what happened under Gw.

And for those that either don't know or just flat out ignore the 14th amendment like Comrade Warren.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

www.law.cornell.edu...

I retort.

You Decide.

Ps.

If you think this snip only targets them evil rich people.

Think again.

Ms. Warren has talked most about her plan, announced in January, to impose a 2% annual tax on wealth above $50 millionand 3% above $1 billion, which she doubled to 6% this month to pay for Medicare for All

Have you seen the price of farmland real estate people ?

Ya know THAT UNREALIZED Gain aka asset.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

But in exchange you get;

Government subsidized food (food stamps)
Government housing
VA-like healthcare

And (as an added bonus) you don't have to worry about retirement accounts or paying for retirement because her programs will kill you before you even turn 60!

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

You can't tax people that have nothing...
That's the voter base she's banking on..

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The Warren tax calculator(here) intentionally conflates net worth and income. These leftist will tax us all to death within the first year.

The fact Warren thinks she knows more about taxation than billionaires is laughable.
edit on 15-11-2019 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

She's retarded, as is anyone who thinks like her... Taxing the rich that much will only cause them to increase prices on the products that keep them rich. Why are democrats so jealous of rich people? Stay the # out of their business and let them do what they do. Nobody has EVER liked a busybody.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Ol' Merle had it all figured out ...

edit on 2019 11 15 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
The Warren tax calculator(here) intentionally conflates net worth and income. These leftist will tax us all to death within the first year.

The fact Warren thinks she knows more about taxation than billionaires is laughable.

Oh goody, her tax plan covers universal child care. Yeah no thanks. I prefer to pay my own money for my child's care while I work. I DEFINITELY don't want it to turn into the same type of crap that we get with public schools.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I really like this.

I selected Bill Gates wealth.

It literally says this on her site.

You’d pay $6.379 billion next year under Elizabeth’s wealth tax. This amount,which you likely won’t even feel, will help us invest in education from birth through college and help finance health care for everyone.

elizabethwarren.com...

What a condescending #.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Im sure this will go down well with the DNCs wall street financiers...

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Even the DNC financiers think destroying the US is worth it, if it means Trump isn't President anymore.

That is the mindset of the TDS crowd these days.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Unions have their pensions invested in Wall Street.

Their cadiallac healthcare plans as well.

And the idiots would still support Warren.

ETA:

Not too many college 'educated' persons join unions either.

edit on 15-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Wouldn’t just be easier at this point to take away all pay and hand out an allowance for doing the dishes and keeping your room straightened up?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

You can't tax people that have nothing...
That's the voter base she's banking on..

Banking ... Ha! That's funny. I see what you did there.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
All the rich people will take their money out of the country and shut down their businesses or put their headquarters in another country so their income is not taxed. Warren is not the smartest cookie in the jar. Even though cookies are not smart, she is one of the dumbest of the cookies.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
With the left looking intentionally nuts, the right wins in a landslide and the center has no chance.
It's been going on since Hillary, at least.
Is it not obvious now people?

Left will play the part, right will win in a landslide.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Well, since this chick wants a nanny state, an allowance for doing chores would seem appropriate, no?

This short sighted idiocy is nothing less than envy.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Totally fabricated and fake math but even then, I'm ok with this.

In fact, I might even vote for her in the primary. Maybe.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

top topics

join