It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Howls in Northern Ontario Woods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hello ATS! Wondering if anyone has any ideas on these howls that were recorded recently in the northern woods of Ontario. The sounds are so far stumping experts trying to identify and as someone who has lived in the mountains most of my life and am somewhat familiar with the calls of larger animal such as bears, mountain lions, moose and whatnot.. are not something I have ever heard before either.

Anyone have any ideas? I know if I was out in the woods on my own and heard these calls, I would be more than a little unnerved and would probably be booking it out of there pretty quick.

Hunter Captures Strange Howl in Northern Ontario Woods

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sonder

I can't wait to see an interview with these guys. Then I'll make a guess as to if it's unexplained or not.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Sounds like a wolf in a cave to me....but what do I know....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

It sounds in distress and had more of a wail than a howl. It’s best they didn’t go any closer, whatever it was isn’t happy.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hard to tell what it might be, freaky and scary, I've heard similer in northern Minnesota about 20 years ago, Bigfoot, Wendigo?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Bigfoot stepped on a lego...
Second line.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This has been posted on here before somewhere. They enhanced the sound so that it was a bit louder and clearer. To me, it sounds like an animal in distress. The moans almost make me feel sad for it.

Here it is - Silo’s thread
edit on 15-11-2019 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It sounds like a baby crying (mother here). Maybe a baby Bigfoot was born.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Doodle19815
Ahh, I didn't want to label this as a bigfoot thing so didn't see that this had been posted already. Thanks!

This thread can be locked down if needed to keep discussion in one place.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CCKP72

I think there was a baby there. The sound you are listening for is a lot lower, and further away.

To me it sounds like a dog barking a number of times, and the echo gets it all blended together to sound like one sound. There are some dogs over the hill from us, they get barking sometimes and it sounds much like this due to the echo from the trees and hill.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Ontario has many mysterious happenings.

My home land, and I've experienced and seen a lot of # I cant unsee or experience.

It's also a beautiful part of Canada.

Not sure about yeti man, but I've heard many stories throughout Ontario of sasquatch.

Fun is anything else.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CCKP72
It sounds like a baby crying (mother here). Maybe a baby Bigfoot was born.

It seems that the people in the video also were carrying a baby, but besdies that i did hear also some very strange howls. Wolves dont howl like that.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sonder
Hello ATS! Wondering if anyone has any ideas on these howls that were recorded recently in the northern woods of Ontario. The sounds are so far stumping experts trying to identify and as someone who has lived in the mountains most of my life and am somewhat familiar with the calls of larger animal such as bears, mountain lions, moose and whatnot.. are not something I have ever heard before either.

Anyone have any ideas? I know if I was out in the woods on my own and heard these calls, I would be more than a little unnerved and would probably be booking it out of there pretty quick.

Hunter Captures Strange Howl in Northern Ontario Woods

Sounds like a baby bigfoot but that roar/scream in the back ground is something I've never heard before...Interesting...

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Already covered - it's pretty cool huh.

right here

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well that's interesting Tim, but could'nt be someone who is still upset that Trump won in 2016

originally posted by: TimHeller
Hard to tell what it might be, freaky and scary, I've heard similer in northern Minnesota about 20 years ago, Bigfoot, Wendigo?

edit on 03 08 2017 by TimHeller because: word correction

new topics

top topics

join