It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you travel to Iraq after the war has subsided?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I would maybe in 15 to 20 years later, be interesting to see the if any of the Saddam regime like artifacts and stuff are still intact.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
ill go with ya!...rekon we could make some serious cash dealing in AK 47's

when do you want to go?...next week?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Ill supply the booz Optimus oh and of course i will be supplying the monkeys too.

I would go to iraqi now if i could, every little helps right? i would like to get to know the people and the different cultures out there. Working with the poeple.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I kind of would like to, especially visiting persepolis and anything relating to darius. And any ufo artifacts

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Talk about a land that's long been ripe and ready for some archaeological expeditions....

Assuming of course, that it hasn't been completely pillaged....and that there's no land mines....and that a certain "democracy" doesn't fail to capitalism and political factions....and...um.....

Well...I dunno....We'll just have to wait and see

Under the right conditions, my answer would be a resounding yes....

Odd

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
if i want to look at sand and get shot at, I can go find a cat box in los angeles... you guys can have iraq

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I would love to see IRaq.
Im backapking europe in sep this year, and im considering taking a trip to Turkey, then finding my way as close to the border as possible.

anyone done it before?

new topics

top topics

join