It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Congresswoman Katie Hill Sacrificed by Democrats for a Hillary Clinton 2020 Run?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Disclaimer; This is my opine as many people post that they wail for the olden days of ATS with good conspiracies. This post is not a bash on any of the people as mentioned. Its another take or spin to an ongoing fluid situation in the public arena. I tried my best to keep it PG rated. MODS, if some word is not appropriate please don't pull the thread. Just change that word or sentence as I approve of it beforehand by copy of this paragraph

So Congresswoman Katie Hill. Opponents? Really? So exactly why would your husband or an opponent get you fired when the more money you make goes into his pocket? Plus, if he’s currently unemployed you will have to support him. I don’t buy her comments nor do I believe that the republicans did it. At this time she’s a minor player. A nobody and the timing is questionable even with the impeachment hearings.

Katie Hill comment:

“The fact is I am going through a divorce from an abusive husband who seems determined to try to humiliate me,“ Hill said in a statement to POLITICO. “I am disgusted that my opponents would seek to exploit such a private matter for political gain. This coordinated effort to try to destroy me and people close to me is despicable and will not succeed.“

So let’s look at the Team Clinton timeline:

August10, 2019

Jeffrey Epstein death

It certainly clears the deck for Bill and Team Clinton. Plus the DNC controlled DOJ SDNY was running the show and the prison. So ask yourself, so just were are we on this almost two months removed?

October 19, 2019

Hillary Clinton is joking about running again in 2020, right?

Hillary Clinton CNN

Enough said. Read the article

October 23, 2019

KATIE HILL on leaked pic controversy

Katie Hill Pics

In the days since a salacious picture of Hill leaked online, she’s faced questions about allegations — amplified in the conservative media — of an inappropriate relationship with a staffer. Hill forcefully rejected those allegations yesterday, faulting an “abusive,” soon-to-be-ex husband.

October 31, 2019

Anthony Weiner & Huma Abedin

Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin are seen together for the first time in EXACTLY two years www.dailymail.co.uk... Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin might have given their divorce lawyers a fright on Halloween when they were seen together taking their son to school, exclusive DailyMail.com photos show. The two were spotted returning to their lower New York City apartment building on Thursday morning following the school run with their seven-year-old son Jordan.

November 12, 2019

Hillary Clinton says 'many, many, many people' pressuring her to consider 2020 presidential run

Again read the article.

As I previously explained why would any Republican or soon to be ex husband leak photos along with salacious pics on this congressman. So who gains. Plus the timing? Also for years I have listened to all the sheep sheet being spread as to lock her up, lock him up. She worships Satan. The kids thing and on it goes. When it stops no one knows. Could it be true? So what? Its all about who has the power then you control your own destiny. That's how things work here on earth. Like it or not!

Its a fact that Bill wandered. Why? Hillary was a hottie back in the day. As a married guy once divorced it could be Bill was alone in the desert, as in no water and the faucet was dry. It has been reported that Hillary likes to experience alternate experiences. Could be? Just like Katie Hill? So why not use this opportunity with the Katie situation to test the waters. Female, check. California, check. Politician, check, alternate experiences, check. So lets get that All American feeling again as Katie went down on flames in a wild almost anything goes State. I mean Arnold was voted in as Governor and he was in those movies. Right? So, lets shout out to Huma. Hay Huma, make nice nice to the Weiner as we may be back in the game again as the majority of American's still want a traditional family back in the big house. Huma, after all look at Bill and me. Still together and smiling after all of these years as yes, I gave Bill a pass as I am understanding of his dilemma as I put him there. You should take that under consideration. Based on the news article it seems she has

So what say you?

edit on 15-11-2019 by Waterglass because: removed

edit on 15-11-2019 by Waterglass because: removed word

edit on 15-11-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 15-11-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I say,

S & F for you. Great conspiracy notion ... and sadly, all too believable these days!

Cheers

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Thanks. I write this sheet as a result of a major stroke in 2009. All sports concussions. I returned to work FT within 3 months. This gets my neurons to fire and maintain my health.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

It could have just been jealous husband or political opponent.

However, I am failing to see how Clinton may be tied to it. I mean, Katie Hill was a relatively unknown congress woman. How would she be blocking Clinton from doing anything?

I think Democrats may be planning to run someone to replace her, hence the leak. Or... it could just be a crazy ex-husband decided to screw up her career.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

you utterly fail to explain how clinton benefits from ms hills political demise

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

you utterly fail to explain how clinton benefits from ms hills political demise

Correct as this is a PG rated web site. You need to stop going to church and get into the pig pen.

Here's the connection as they tested the waters:

Missing Link:
edit on 15-11-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

They tested the waters to see if USA would accept some one who

Missing Link

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Interesting. Except about the part that Hillary was a hottie. That's fake news. Never happened.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well, it’s all circumstantial which conspiracies are of course.

As far as what took Katie Hill out, we’d have to say that was the acts of her abusive husband for the most part.

Of course, she ... participated in certain things that should be none of our collective business.

How does Ms. Hill’s “fall from grace” allow or forward Clinton’s alleged god-forbidden possible Presidential run in 2020.

You made a Hill statement, and you made some Clinton claims ... but you didn’t really tie them together.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Kind of stretch for Hillary to enter. A message to stay out perhaps.

But Katie Hill was the Vice Chair of Oversight and Reform that was Chaired by the late Elijah Cummings. One of the six committees operating in secret on the impeachment inquiry. Not one of the committees for the public portion. So draw your own conclusion why low hanging fruit was picked with Katie Hill.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Now that's an angle.

What Federal departments does that Committee oversee?

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

As I previously explained why would any Republican or soon to be ex husband leak photos along with salacious pics on this congressman.

It isn't about having something to gain or a broader objective. Isn't torpedoing a dems career raison d'être enough? I personally never miss a chance to knock one down or rub salt in its wound.

Nothing left but contempt and hate for those babies that intentionally ruin this country. And degenerate scum like yet-another-generic-standard-bearer-dem deviant Katie Hill.
edit on 11/22/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

top topics

join