It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton, once again, Refused this Week to Rule out a 2020 Presidential bid!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I honestly think she is trolling.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I honestly think she is trolling.

Various state registration deadlines are passing. Maybe Hillary thinks she will be crowned the Dim nominee by the DNC. I wouldn't put it past her to be conducting back-room negotiations...like she did to screw Bernie Sanders in 2016.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Oh sweet Jesus no.

I’ll vote for Trump myself.

NOOOOOO.

Lol, Hillary run would certainly get me to vote for Trump.

I think that was the DNC plan all along to bring her back as the savior at the end against the rest of the nut job DNC front runners. However I do think Tulsi took any chance she had when she labeled her the queen of war mongering and man up and just come out and say you are running.

I think Hillary owes to way to many favors from her last failer of a campaign run.

edit on 431130America/ChicagoFri, 15 Nov 2019 20:43:11 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hillary doesn't matter just like your point of view, you partisan hacks are the bane of existence, your point of view is worthless

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
If Hiliarhea ran again... I am more worried about Chelsea becoming a Senator. She would lose the primaries to Tulsi. She would win the lbgtabcdefg vote (Tulsi.) She would win the minority vote (Tulsi.) She would win any peace loving dem left's vote (Tulsi.) She would win the male vote (Tulsi.) She would win the female vote (Tulsi.)

Why do you think she attacked her before officially joining?

If she ran again and stole the primary again, I would seriously consider moving from the States.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Who are you talking to ?

From here it looks like yourself.

Just saying.

Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

a reply to: toysforadults

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join