It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton, once again, Refused this Week to Rule out a 2020 Presidential bid!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I'm all for her running but she needs to have as her Vice Presidential pick that green alien thing she gacked up in 2016.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm all for her running but she needs to have as her Vice Presidential pick that green alien thing she gacked up in 2016.

"I refuse to run."
-Green Alien Thing Hillary gacked up in 2016

I understand that it has it's own Wiki page now.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
"I refuse to run."

Breaking News: Green Alien thing commits suicide by shooting itself twice in back of head after declining Vice Presidential run.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy
"I refuse to run."

Breaking News: Green Alien thing commits suicide by shooting itself twice in back of head after declining Vice Presidential run.

Little known fact. . . Green Alien Thing was Epsteins cellmate.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
i am amused that you lot are so easily manipulated

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You guys are a riot. We need much more of this at ATS. We've forgotten how to have fun.

TL;DR I sprayed coffee all over my steering wheel @ "gacked up"

edit on 15-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Clarification

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Wait, you're ATS'ing while driving? You've become my new favorite highway menace.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
My thoughts, Hillary will not run against Trump. Now if the impossible happens and the Senate removes him, she will have her announcement within 24-48 hours.

I agree that there's little chance the Senate will convict Trump -- much less remove him! -- but even if they do, that alone does not stop Trump's re-election campaign. The Senate could stop Trump from running again, but (as I understand it) they would have to introduce an additional and separate motion specifically to prevent him running for office, and of course it would have to pass the Senate also.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Pulled over to answer emails. Phone on brace while driving. Yes ATS is my life.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Pulled over to answer emails. Phone on brace while driving. Yes ATS is my life.

Lightweight, use your knees to drive.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

#$@&!

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Really hard to hold a President’s security clearance again when it has been stripped by impeachment. In fact receiving a Presidential Pardon generally comes with the stipulation that a President (Pence in this case due to succession) acknowledges the crime but is absolving the balance of the punishment. But the crime remains as has happened. Thus ineligible for the needed clearances.

Now for fun, Trump could try to sucker Biden into a pardon for actions in Ukraine...

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

When I am mashing the pedal my knees are nowhere near the steering wheel.

Bend at the waist and use your forehead to correct drift, you can go much faster that way.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
That woman is the human equivalent of a shower fart.

You can close your eyes, wave your hands, holler, and hold your breath to no avail.

it's just not going away...

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I'm sure it would present all kinds of conundrums and set all kinds of precedents...

And I'm sure Trump would have LOTS of fun with it and make the absolute most of it while enjoying every minute of it.

And it could be lots of fun to watch too!

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
When I am mashing the pedal my knees are nowhere near the steering wheel.

Bend at the waist and use your forehead to correct drift, you can go much faster that way.

A member of the forum , AugustusMasonicus, has applauded your activity on this thread titled, Hillary Clinton, once again, Refused this Week to Rule out a 2020 Presidential bid!!! Thank you for contributing to the quality of our forums. You received a 500 point bonus, keep up the good work. Do not reply to this message.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I found out it is much better to use the chin. This way you can keep eye contact with the oncoming enemy car drivers so they know you mean business. For style points, use the windshield as a phone rest.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Beacause its going to happen?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

You don’t have to remember where all the other cars are. It’s your road. They will get out of your way if they need to do so. If you happen to have watched Evil last night, that weird dude from Lost and Person of Interest, who is a demon (maybe) demonstrates it well walking down a sidewalk.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Here's ol' Killary sitting at a mock version of the resolute desk that sits in oval office just last month. That smug smirk tells me she still believes herself to be the best option in combating Trump...
edit on 15-11-2019 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join