It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats are Tuning Out - Lackluster Interest in President Trump Impeachment Broadcasts.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That's because Never Trump is a broken record.

Gutfield on impeachment

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm not the one being disingenuous. Words are words. If the witnesses are attesting to the matters they have directly encountered in their jobs (as they are) the only thing disingenuous are the constant cries of "hearsay" and "gossip" in the spurious attempt to discredit anything negative for Trump.

BESIDE that point the "transcript" is not a real transcript because hey don't record the calls. The text is reconstructed by people like Lt Col. Vindman who was on the call, and still gets the "he said she said the dog said" treatment.

Disingenuous my old tootie.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

That's because Never Trump is a broken record.

Gutfield on impeachment

Sure sure dissemination of talking points is nothing ... Ignore the Man behind the curtain.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Way to IGNORE three years of the left calling to IMPEACH Trump.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's probably the total amount of voters left in the democrat party.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Just wait for the next 45 minutes. I would not be surprised if Giuliani releases the letter he has just before or during her 45 min questioning from the GOP. It would truly be a crushing blow if evidence of her list or bias comes out during the hearing.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Nice try. People are just sick of hearing people incessantly cry about impeachment when they know Trump isn't guilty of anything that would lead to impeachment. You lose, AGAIN.

The Kavanaugh Hearings drew in 45.4 million viewers and that was in the morning, too.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Not ignoring anything bub.

Tired of the BS from both "sides."

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I like how the Senate is already preparing subpoenas for the Whistleblower, Bidens, Schiff..knowing that they will not appear voluntarily. Senate gets right to the heart of the matter. None of this Pelosi/Schiff BS.

thehill.com...
edit on 11/15/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The only ones crying about impeachment are the Trump fans; the rest of us know it's going to happen.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The only ones crying about impeachment are the Trump fans; the rest of us know it's going to happen.

You actually think he will be impeached?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

You actually think he will be impeached?

The House voted on 5 Articles of Impeachment, and failed miserably in 2017 and 2018.

www.nbcnews.com...

Maybe this third attempt is the charm?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Aww. Great angle.. Where's my tic toc meme

Right here

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

People can still tune in and watch. I watch hearings from work all the time via live feed. People just aren't interested in this DNC corruption to oust the president for no other reason than because he beat them. Has nothing to do with work, although jobs are on record pace under the same guy y'all want to impeach. How about that for irony.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Of course he will be. The Dems can't avoid it now. Can you imagine his constant taunts of they didn't ?

Unless Tricky Mitch has something else up his sleeve it will die in the Senate where it always does.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Weren't those introduced and tabled?

I mean I know you want to say "failed miserably" but still.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Despite all the wailing and gnashing of teeth, it is my strong belief that this is working out precisely as the Framers intended.

The House has the SOLE power of Impeachment which means as long as there is a simple majority to agree, impeachment happens. For basically any reason.

They gave the Senate the sole power to try and remove an impeached officer. 2/3rds is almost impossible to get unless there truly, truly is a reason to remove. No President has ever been removed.

The House is the most mercurial chamber changing completely every two years, as such the strongest voice of the People (where the Senate is the voice of the States).

I think the genius of our Founders can be trusted.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Annnnd there's the proof. Maybe I should thank you?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The same stock market that they blame on Trump when it sinks, is about to break its record for like the 150th time - I've lost count - and go over 28,000 points. Even amid boring, incoherent impeachment hearing, the market continues to grow, as do jobs and employment rates. If things were as bad as democrats claim they are, they wouldn't need to make up lies to impeach Trump because they'd be confident in him losing the 2020 election.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Annnnd there's the proof. Maybe I should thank you?

You're really going to try the "I know you are but what am I?" gambit?

Kewl.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join