It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats are Tuning Out - Lackluster Interest in President Trump Impeachment Broadcasts.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: scrounger

Testimony. It's looking pretty bad right now.

not if it doesnt have HARD EVIDENCE to back it up. You know like oh say a TRANSCRIPT showing the call said something else

Today Yovanovich gets to tell us how she was moved out of the way because she objected to the direction of Rudy Giuliani's negotiations.

so she was FIRED from a job where she works at will of the president. A right ALL PRESIDENTS HAVE. Her OPINION of why fired is still HER OPINION.. where is the facts to back that up outside of her word?

How even though she did nothing wrong as reported by her superiors, she was being removed from her post.

sigh... AGAIN she serves at will of the president.. the president has RIGHT to fire her (as hire her) as part of the job. Or is that a right only appled to those with R attached to their name.

How she 'the woman' was "going to go through some things"... He couldn't even bother learning her name... he just knew he needed her out of the way.

again OPINION and ONLY HER OPINION.... BTW claiming he "didnt know her name" . A bit ranting and emotional... also highly disproven given (her words) he fired her. Little hard for any president to fire someone without knowing them.. ESPECIALLY given she is representing him in government service

Perhaps a few more should tune in.

sigh

again what PROOF does he have (outside of HER WORDS) to counter the HARD EVIDENCE of the transcript, the WORDS FROM THE PRESIDENT OF UKRAINE (you know the person that was supposedly quip pro quo , then bribery, then what is the accusation of the day now?) and the PROVEN FACT all the aid went to Ukraine..

scrounger

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Aww. Great angle.. Where's my tic toc meme

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Most people I know don't have cable TV anymore. Also, this is happening while most people are at work.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is this counting people like me that watched after it aired because I had to work?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Ardent Trump Supporter: “Hey, words are all hearsay. You can’t trust words.”

Also Ardent Trump Supporter: “Look at the transcript of these words! HARD EVIDENCE.”

... can’t make this up.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Republicans are all saying that Democrats are losing interest in the impeachment hearings. This has to be the lamest talking point so far.

I’ve been reading stories about how this was to be the upcoming talking point for you guys. I’m surprised it took this long to make it to ATS.

Keep peeing in the wind.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Also Ardent Trump Supporter: “Look at the transcript of these words! HARD EVIDENCE.”

... can’t make this up.

You may not be able to trust words but you can trust your own eye's...

www.icij.org...

www.icij.org...

“It won’t be lost on wealth managers and those in the offshore industry.”
“that we are reaching sort of French Revolution levels of inequality and injustice.”
“When the rich get richer, the poor get poorer, because individual wealthy people are not paying their fair share of taxes.”

The Influencers: Trump's Allies in the Paradise Papers
Trump told voters he would put “America First.” But surrounding him are associates who have used tax havens to conduct business.

www.icij.org...

The communist party has declared war on this level of corruption, trump is getting humped by the very party he represents!

But heh, he's the king of Israel, in his own word's, so by the time these guys are finished and he's had to pay back the 1.3 billion in cash he's stolen over the years, he can do a Jesus Christ and live homeless on the street with an empty coffee cup saying "Hey, remember me, made america great again, spare a dime for the homeless?"
edit on 15-11-2019 by Android86 because:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Hardcore democrat supporters will be along shortly to say that they were too busy with their Crayolas and colouring books... or something like that...

Apparently...

Humour/off

Lags

That's why Democrat staffers working on the impeachment inquiry need animal therapy too.

Therapy dogs visit stressed Congressional staffers at impeachment hearings

nypost.com...

edit on 15-11-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Its BORING. Most people wait for the clip notes on the news. Who seriously would sit through and watch something this dull?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

... can’t make this up.

You just did

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
LOL it was/is a snooze fest. People know its a dog and pony show and they know the end result is 4 more years LOL

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Was it seriously on that many channels? Seriously? Wtf.

And people think the media doesn't have 100% control of the narrative. Wherever they point, people look. 😂

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Today's star witness is another Hollywood Christine Ford sob story and so far is all innuendo and conjecture
😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The low viewership tells you that Democrats across the country are losing faith in, and even embarrassed by, their party leadership.

But the low brow NPC's will still vote for them.

What's that say?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

how many do you think " should " have watched ??

At least 135 million voters.

10 million ?

A drop in the bucket against INDEPENDENTS.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

“I welcome this kind of examination because people have got to know whether or not their president is a crook. Well, I am not a crook. I’ve earned everything I’ve got.”

And to think all Nixon had to do was go to his lawyer and pay a british foreign spy to write dossiers about Democrats.

Then use that as a justification for the NSA,FBI to wiretap democrat head quarters.

Then raid D's lawyers offices.

Then 'appoint' a Mueller to make it all legal like.

Nixon was such a GD amateur.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
They don't like him, that's why they want him impreached; not because he actually did anything illegal. Next...
edit on 15-11-2019 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

... can’t make this up.

No need to be disingenuous here. I am certain you know the difference between a transcript and a thought. Either that or you have access to a lot of transcripts from these folks stating otherwise.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Most people I know don't have cable TV anymore. Also, this is happening while most people are at work.

Every single news channel is on a streaming service. I don't have cable TV and work from home mostly and have been watching it.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
... and right on time, another media talking point...

Fox - Can Impeachment Hearings Flop if they're too Boring

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join