It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone heard from bally ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001
Sounds like you have most things under control which is good to hear . Not sure about your power problem as different states have different rules . Now . The airshow . One small disaster after another . Believe it or not i didn't take any longer lenses , took forever to get in as the youngest picked us up late . 2 hours from one k away to sitdown , bloody lineup that went forever . Be sorta up your way next weekend as i will be on the gold coast with the new lady . Anyways really glad you came out of it kind of ok .
cheers Hutchy .

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622
Hmm Gold Coast.

Only 3 hr drive from here.

Bally

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Well Bally... now that the initial mind numbing shock is probably settling to some degree, what is the order in which you plan to rebuild the outside ? You have probably already made quite good progress in your clean up efforts, would love to hear if you have different plans for building the out buildings.

Good luck in all your endeavours to you and yours.
edit on 23-11-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Got the wrong weekend mate . Get there 7th Dec , i think . Dunno new true love planned it .

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Well Bally... now that the initial mind numbing shock is probably settling to some degree, what is the order in which you plan to rebuild the outside ? You have probably already made quite good progress in your clean up efforts, would love to hear if you have different plans for building the out buildings.

Good luck in all your endeavours to you and yours.

Hello Sheye,

Sorry for the late reply. Have had some communications problems at times. Been running off a generator the last weeks and using torches at night. Ran out of candles too
. Power finally hooked up and a new electric water pump connected to the house tank at ground level for water. The heavier pressure blew a couple of the old pipe lines under the house so had to become a plumber. Nearly sorted. Which means, the burnt 'header' tank on a timber stand, we used for a gravity feed to the house, up a bit from the house can be dismantled.

Starting to clean out all the burnt machinery and scoring a couple of bucks from the metal recycler's with bits and pieces when I do a run into town to visit the hardware store.

Once all the sheds and the cottage, burnt boat and 4 wheel drive are removed I will have to sit down with 'true love' and discuss immediate out building needs with the assessor. Bit of landscaping to be had. Perhaps a new machinery shed, carport and workshop affair all in one. (With a fire hose attached of course.) The machinery will be replaced but only to serve our immediate needs.

Need to remove and re-plan the fencing and gates. Bit of work in that but it might just be a simplistic set up for ease of clearing, regrowing etc.

Main thing is we have a house and comfortable bed which is a lot more than many others around me. I will update aas things progress.

Thanks for your interest,

Bally

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Sounds like you have your work cut out for you Bally! But if anyone can accomplish his goals .. it’s you. You’re a hero in many eyes, especially your true love and family. They must be proud and grateful for you, even though you will brush it off as nothing as well as something any family man would do.

God speed with the rebuilding and hope it all turns out good for you and yours.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Lifting comments from you.

Can only say thanks for your support and concern.

Kind regards,

Bally

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join