It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone heard from bally ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

So happy everyone is safe. What you've had to endure, and what you did, is unimaginable to me. i continue to pray.

with love,
bug

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Bally,

Due to your most recent actions you have been promoted to chief warrior/protector of all things fire related in the lands of the Shed.

In other words, I'm so glad that you are back and came through fairly well.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Howdy, Good to hear from you bally and glad your not too crispy, it must have been a hair raising experience, or should I say hair burning experience.

It's been like ammegedon around here and it's not nearly as bad as what you have copped, I guess you can cross this experience off your bucket list eh

Time to rebuild by the sounds if things, I'll flick you a pm.
edit on 18-11-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Cheers mate, appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

While I was being a worrier, you were out there being a warrior. Soooo relieved to hear from you mate! You made my day.

I'm so glad mate to be back and talking to you all. Thanks again for this thread Hope.

Love you caring peeps!

Bally

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BugWhisperer

So happy everyone is safe. What you've had to endure, and what you did, is unimaginable to me. i continue to pray.

with love,
bug

Your prayers have been answered. Everyone and animals except 1 chook are well. The insurance assessor came out today and assured me all will be fine. Prayers are good.

Thank you bug,

Bally

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Bally,

Due to your most recent actions you have been promoted to chief warrior/protector of all things fire related in the lands of the Shed.

In other words, I'm so glad that you are back and came through fairly well.

Cheers

Nice to be thought of in that way mate,
You thoughts are uplifting not just to me but to true love and the family and you are part of that family.

My kind regards,

Bally

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Howdy, Good to hear from you bally and glad your not too crispy, it must have been a hair raising experience, or should I say hair burning experience.

It's been like ammegedon around here and it's not nearly as bad as what you have copped, I guess you can cross this experience off your bucket list eh

Time to rebuild by the sounds if things, I'll flick you a pm.

Hi Cobs, believe it or not, in my previous professions I have managed similar. Least this one worked for me and I feel settled now the assessor has been and we can start cleaning up. Smells very bushfirey inside and out if I can put it that way.

Be prepared for fires and don't give them the edge. Easy for me to say sitting here but a fire can be like a looter and when opportunity presents your belongings are gone. Speaking of looters we are having experience of them here. What I didn't know is they don't care that the place is burnt to the ground, they rake through the cinders for melted jewelry and coins. That's insane. I'd like to catch one. Old mate up the road found some but I can't mention on this site what he did. Suffice to say I covered my ears and walked back to the car going Lahlahlah. True love and him had a good laugh at my expense.

Yes, rebuilding and some rehabilitation to be had. True love and I had a chat this evening. Put together a 12 month plan.

Thank you for your kind concern and take care as the fires progress.

Keep in touch.

Kind regards,

Bally
Edit - have PM'd you mate.

edit on 19-11-2019 by bally001 because: comprehension

edit on 19-11-2019 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Welcome back Bally.

Good to know that you and your loved ones are doing fine and dandy.😀

Take care.

Warmest regards

Lags

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

No problem my friend and very good to hear you're OK - saw the satellite pics and it's bonkers, got caught in the Spanish fires a few years ago but nothing like that.

Have you got a good book?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

So happy when i seen this thread and your replies as i had noticed your absence from the boards . was following on the phone and couldn't remember my password so i couldn't reply . I thought about ringing but figured you already had enough on your plate . Cheers mate .

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Nice to be thought of in that way mate, You thoughts are uplifting not just to me but to true love and the family and you are part of that family.

My kind regards,

Bally

Your words me a lot to me. Thank you my friend. I appreciate the thought of being a part of a family that cares.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Welcome back Bally.

Take care.

Warmest regards

Lags

Thanks Lags friend. Been busy with the tradies arriving to quote some restorations. Least ways we'll be comfortable again by xmas.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

No problem my friend and very good to hear you're OK - saw the satellite pics and it's bonkers, got caught in the Spanish fires a few years ago but nothing like that.

Have you got a good book?

"Yes, I have a good book!" It's the manual to my fire pump. One book I did keep in the house. Poor thing is blowing a bit of smoke. Got to look after him. Thankfully the other pump is working fine. All my sci fi collections are gone though. I had them in a box and they were stored in the cottage that burnt to the ground. May have to concentrate on writing short stories.

Cheers for your reply.

Bookless Bally

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Welcome back Bally.

Take care.

Warmest regards

Lags

Thanks Lags friend. Been busy with the tradies arriving to quote some restorations. Least ways we'll be comfortable again by xmas.

Kind regards,

Bally

You are welcome mate.

Shame I’m in France and a bit strapped for cash otherwise I would be right over at your place to offer you my helping hands (and profit from the beer...)

Erm... That’s a bit crap... I don’t drink beer anymore!🤪🤪🤪🤪

Warmest regards

Lags

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

So happy when i seen this thread and your replies as i had noticed your absence from the boards . was following on the phone and couldn't remember my password so i couldn't reply . I thought about ringing but figured you already had enough on your plate . Cheers mate .

Great to hear from you Hutchy. Nice that Hope put together this thread.

Kind of like the theme from Gilligan's Island "No phone, No light, No Motor Car, not a single luxury." Although we have our house and beds and a nice little generator. I.T. smart son comes in handy and hooks his phone through my laptop so I can sit here on occasions and hit the keys then if I'm up late I run the laptop off battery power under a candle stuck in the top of an empty goon. Got a LPG gas stove for cooking.

The Power and Energy blokes came through faster than a bush fire restoring poles and lines. Unfortunately they can't hook me up because I have a private pole and power box but the assessor is taking prompt care of that. Peed me off that after me saving Al's place next door they hooked him up directly cause he's straight off the line but they were all very good about it. What a professional organisation they are.

I've been servicing the pumps today and 'true love' has been restoring the inside of the house. The Header tank's lean is becoming interesting. Had a Tradie look at it today.

Your thoughts like everyone else's are appreciated. I've lost track of time but have you been to the 'airshow?' Had a bit of a one round here lately

Keep in touch

Regards to you and your's. (and pronto)

Bally

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

Nice to be thought of in that way mate, You thoughts are uplifting not just to me but to true love and the family and you are part of that family.

My kind regards,

Bally

Your words me a lot to me. Thank you my friend. I appreciate the thought of being a part of a family that cares.

Get in that spaceship avatar and come over.

bally

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Welcome back Bally.

Take care.

Warmest regards

Lags

Kind regards,

Bally

You are welcome mate.

Shame I’m in France and a bit strapped for cash otherwise I would be right over at your place to offer you my helping hands (and profit from the beer...)

Warmest regards

Lags

Cheers, I drink wine and spirits now.

My regards,

Bally

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Welcome back Bally.

Take care.

Warmest regards

Lags

Kind regards,

Bally

You are welcome mate.

Warmest regards

Lags

My regards,

Bally

OooOOOOOOO wine....

Don’t get me started... we have a vineyard in the Val de Loire region....

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Welcome back Bally.

Take care.

Warmest regards

Lags

Kind regards,

Bally

You are welcome mate.

Warmest regards

Lags

My regards,

Bally

OooOOOOOOO wine....

Don’t get me started... we have a vineyard in the Val de Loire region....

Crikey!!! Do you export?

Bally

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join