It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Says President Trump Has to Show the Impeachment Committee Proof of Innocence

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Who needs evidence ?

Just accuse.

I learned from the best.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Pelosi should show the U.S.A. proof of her intelligence.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Who needs evidence?

Exactly, these's no evidence needed for your fantasy.

Evidence would make it factual, and ya don't want facts messing up your fantasy.
edit on 11/15/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I don't know who the hell she and her crew think they are, but they are NOT doing the American people any good whatsoever! Sick of these games!

You know things are really bad when you see Night Star get mad.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

No not exactly.

In my world I don't hire foreign spies, and pay them over a million dollars for dossiers that get used to illegally spy on people like Trump.

Of course the same people trying to impeach Trump can't say the same.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

No not exactly.

Yes very exactly.

In my world I don't hire foreign spies, and pay them over a million dollars for dossiers that get used to illegally spy on people like Trump.

How do republican's hiring Fusion GPS (who in turn hired a foreign spy) for a dossier to use against Trump in the republican primary, failing to beat him with it, and then Fusion GPS selling it off to the demon queen for the general election prove your fantasy that there will be official Articles of Impeachment charging Trump with being a Nazi, Rapist, or Racist?

You have quite an elaborate fantasy.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Your seriously trying to blame Republicans for what The DNC and CLinton did?

Yep.

In April 2016, an attorney for Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC separately hired Fusion GPS to investigate Trump, while The Free Beacon stopped its backing in May of 2016.[3

en.wikipedia.org...

ILLEGAL FISA warrants.

Mueller.

ALL EFFING TEAM IMPEACH.

Just a good memory of the past three years, AND current events.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

But who cares right ?

Just keep repeating the SAMD GD snip over and over again like fanstasy world.

It's only like the eighth post.

I'd appreciate if you'd stop wasting my time.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Pelosi should show the U.S.A. proof of her intelligence.

I'll help

Will this do? There are thousands like this one out there.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I'm acknowledging the origin of the research.

Source
In October 2015, Fusion GPS was contracted by conservative political website The Washington Free Beacon to provide general opposition research on Trump

in March 2016, Fusion GPS approached Perkins Coie and, knowing that the Clinton campaign and the DNC were its clients, inquired whether its clients wished to pay Fusion GPS "to continue research regarding then-presidential candidate Donald Trump, research that Fusion GPS had conducted for one or more other clients during the Republican primary contest.

You realize that October 2015 (when The Washington Free Beacon hired Fusion GPS and started the Dossier) came before March 2016 (when Perkins Cole was approached by Fusion GPS), and April 2016 (when Perekins Cole paid Fusion GPS), don't you?

Still, none of this does anything to prove your fantasy that there will be official Articles of Impeachment charging Trump with being a Nazi, Rapist, or Racist.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

What you should be acknowledging IS;

Clinton and the DNC violated FEC regs, by bribing a foreign SPY to dig up dirt on Trump during the 2016 election.

Which is what they're NOW accusing Trump of and trying to impeach him.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

What you should be acknowledging IS;

Clinton and the DNC violated FEC regs, by bribing a foreign SPY to dig up dirt on Trump during the 2016 election.

The demon queen and the DNC accepted Fusion GPS's offer after republicans had already hired Fusion and tried to use Fusion's research to beat Trump in the primary.

Fusion GPS (an American company) choosing to sub-contract a foreign national is quite a bit different than Trump directly asking Zelensky, China, and Russia for help.

Try to use a little common sense. If the demon queen had actually done what you're suggesting, then William Barr (and Sessions before him) would both have had the DoJ all over it. They both love Trump, but they both knew full well that she had no control over whom Fusion GPS chooses for their sub-contracting.

Still, none of this does anything to prove your fantasy that there will be official Articles of Impeachment charging Trump with being a Nazi, Rapist, or Racist.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Pelosi says. Pfffftttttt hahahahahahahahaha. HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

The more Pelosi talks and shiff damages the Constitution, the higher President Trump's approval rating . He is now at 50% and climbing.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
People actually believe this old bat?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

oh you mean hes not been their golden goose for appointments? 2 scotus judges and over 160 federal judges he helped the republicans start to even out of the judges ratio ,no way they impeach him as it keeps appointments up and momentum to 2020 plus when they inevitably do the dems will gnash their teeth and keep flipping out and the RNC will keep raising reccord amounts for the GOP

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Some of those judges will be serving when Barron Trump is elected President.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Trump looked pretty beat up when he emerged from the meeting with 5 Republican Senators and Erdogan. A lot of Senators are not to happy about his diversion of Pentagon funds for his wall, either.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Trump looked pretty beat up when he emerged from the meeting with 5 Republican Senators and Erdogan. A lot of Senators are not to happy about his diversion of Pentagon funds for his wall, either.

Got any pictures that aren't fact-hacked ? 😃😃😃😃

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Yep.

In April 2016, an attorney for Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC separately hired Fusion GPS to investigate Trump, while The Free Beacon stopped its backing in May of 2016.[3

en.wikipedia.org...

ILLEGAL FISA warrants.

Mueller.

ALL EFFING TEAM IMPEACH.

Just a good memory of the past three years, AND current events.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

But who cares right ?

Just keep repeating the SAMD GD snip over and over again like fanstasy world.

It's only like the eighth post.

I'd appreciate if you'd stop wasting my time.

I ran into someone like this at work yesterday, and they are so far gone into La-La Land they can't comprehend anything whatsoever about fact from fantasy and just call everything they deny or don't agree with a "fantasy". It's very amazing delusional architecture.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Wildmanimal

They, Pelosi and Crew, must prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

No they don't. That is not the standard for impeachment.

You're right about that, the House can make up the rules as they see fit. That is exactly the problem. When Mason, Madison and Randolph debated the meaning of "high crimes and misdemeanors" the version they settled on isn't complete in the Constitution. The part "against the United States" was left out by the Committee on Style and Revision during the convention. By doing so, it is ambiguous and open to an extremely loose interpretation by anyone at any time. That was a huge mistake in my opinion because it leaves it open to political use as we see today and was the case in Andrew Johnson's impeachment.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join