It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Says President Trump Has to Show the Impeachment Committee Proof of Innocence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

So you know that you're spreading lies?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Sorry, but you left yourself open on that one.

He's definitely been accused, and they're investigating those accusations. He simply hasn't been charged yet with any articles of impeachment.

The real problem for Trump is that (assuming he actually is innocent), he's been blocking anyone that supports him from providing exculpatory testimony to the Senate.

If I was accused of a robbery, yet I had a solid alibi with witnesses of my innocence, then I would certainly want those witnesses to be interviewed in the investigation. I wouldn't be blocking their interviews while using Twitter to cry REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE all day long.

His current course of action displays a consciousness of guilt.

edit on 11/15/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

He's definitely been accused, and they're investigating those accusations. He simply hasn't been charged yet with any articles of impeachment.

Lots of people get accused of things all the time. Accusations don't rise to the requirement of 6th Amendment rights, which is what posters are trying to claim is being denied to President Trump.

edit on 15-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

There's no claim.

IT's a constitutional right to face ones accuser.

Trump hasn't gotten to do that.

The only thing that's happened is the same thing that's gone on for the last three years.

Democrats are SLANDERING Trump because they know they won't be held accountable.

Just like Never Trump ignore Nothing ever came of the Mueller snip.
edit on 15-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Yeah, arguing trial due process during an investigation is foolish, and so is blocking exculpatory witness interviews during an investigation.

So far, it's been a clown circus all around.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
There's no claim.

Yes there is

IT's a constitutional right to face ones accuser.

Trump hasn't gotten to do that.

That's because you get to face your accuser at trial, not during an investigation. In this case a trial only comes if articles pass the House and move to the Senate.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Well The people doing the 'investigating' are about as credible as a pedo at a preschool.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Exactly, the false argument that he's being denied rights falls apart based on the facts, so shift to ad hominems and you're set!

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

You're accusing me of lying? I have been to no court. I was never found guilty of lying in any court.

Which lies?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

Exactly, the false argument that he's being denied rights falls apart based on the facts, so shift to ad hominems and you're set!

That really doesn't fly after listening to three years of Trump being called a Nazi,Rapist,Racist.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
And

Seriously?

Where the Eff does someone get ad homenim out of this ?

Well The people doing the 'investigating' are about as credible as a pedo at a preschool.

Pelosi,Schiff, and the rest of those snip clowns are 'THE PEOPLE doing the investigating'.

Well I guess they do look 'trustworthy' to NPCS.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

If any charges are ever drawn up, I highly doubt that being a Nazi, Rapist, or Racist will be included in those articles of impeachment; so you're talking apples and oranges there.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

You're accusing me of lying? I have been to no court. I was never found guilty of lying in any court.

Which lies?

Are you also accusing me of denying you your 6th amendment rights?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

If any charges are ever drawn up, I highly doubt that being a Nazi, Rapist, or Racist will be included in those articles of impeachment; so you're talking apples and oranges there.

Yes they would.

I have a really low opinion of Schiff and Company after Ford, and Russiagate.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Wouldn't bet on it.

Seriously?

I have a really low opinion of Schiff and Company after Ford, and Russiagate.

I have no love for Schiff or Pelosi, but if you honestly think that being a Nazi, Rapist, or Racist is going to be in any hypothetical articles of impeachment, then you're living in a self induced fantasy world.

If that nonsense failed to prevent him from getting elected, then it certainly wouldn't be used in any official articles of impeachment just to fail again.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
There is no logical reason to even investigate what the President did.
This whole charade is simply an election ploy - Democrats HAD to go for impeachment because they have and the media have completely radicalised the activists in their base. Failure to go for impeachment would have meant a lower turn out in the polls.

This is a gigantic sh*t show. A made for TV echo chamber w*nk for the crazies to participate in.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Not so much a fantasy world

An absolute fantasy world if you think that thread supports your notion that one of the articles of impeachment will be charging him with being a Nazi, Rapist, or Racist.

Your link is to this thread which is in regards to Trump blocking any exculpatory interviews from taking place. Not about some crazy fantasy of impeachment articles charging him with being a Nazi, Rapist, or Racist.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

An absolute fantasy world if you think that thread supports your notion that one of the articles of impeachment will be charging him with being a Nazi, Rapist, or Racist.

Nope.

Do I need to link Lawrence O'donnel calling for Impeachment for tweets?

Or Warren.

I'm bouncing with this parting message from good ole Mad Max.

n May 2017 she asked, “Why would we let…Trump, a con man, come in here and turn it all upside down with his lies and his disrespect?” She would keep at it, she promised, “until he’s impeached.”

Fantasy world eh?

Please by all means.

Continue to IGNORE REALITY.

A reality that has slapped every single American in the face with Impeach,Impeach,Impeach.

Don't matter wut it is.

Just impeach!

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Yes, a fantasy world.

You've still failed to provide any evidence to suggest that one of the articles of impeachment would be that he's a Nazi, Rapist, or Racist.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join