It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Says President Trump Has to Show the Impeachment Committee Proof of Innocence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Speaker of The House Nancy Pelosi made a wild and telling statement today at her weekly press conference.

After yesterday's Democrat failure hearing on Trump's impeachment, she said Trump must show some proof of innocence as a defense !!

Well now we know the agenda is to undermine the Constitution completely.

Notice over the past few months, Pelosi and Democrats have been unusually forceful by quoting and citing the Constitution and some Founding Fathers quotes.

Seems the more they quote something, the more they eventually violate something πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

In the Nov 13th hearings, one bonehead Democrat actually said hearsay is better than solid direct evidence πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Desperate and erratic Democrats have changed the "impeachment" bulls-eye several times over the last 2.75 years too as each one fails worse than the previous one.

Pelosi was also adamant about NOT impeaching and then suddenly changed her tune (and maybe her medication) πŸ‘οΈ'πŸ‘ƒ'πŸ‘οΈ

Pelosi Says President Trump Has to Show the Impeachment Committee Proof of Innocence (VIDEO)

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Thursday morning said President Trump has to show the impeachment committee he is innocent.

It is clear that the Democrats already believe Trump is guilty and they are now trying to sell the public on impeachment with their Soviet-style show trials.

Pelosi also lied to reporters and said that President Trump admitted to β€˜bribing Ukraine.’

Pelosi and Schiff are liars and their entire impeachment inquiry is based on a Deep State state hit, coordination with the Democrats in the legislative branch and selective leaks to the media.

Sound familiar?

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
She needs to go.
Infectious human waste.

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I don't know who the hell she and her crew think they are, but they are NOT doing the American people any good whatsoever! Sick of these games!

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
ALICE IN WONDERLAND | "Off With His Head" Clip

edit on Nov-14-2019 by xuenchen because: 🍌 🎱 🍌

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Actually,
The President of the United States of America
has to prove nothing to the political Soviet Style Inquisition.

They, Pelosi and Crew, must prove guilt beyond a
reasonable doubt. The politically biased accusations and method of
"guilty by accusation in a court of public opinion"
will not hold water nor merit.

We no longer have to "Sign The Bill before We The People Read It".
S A V V Y ?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Pelosi sure knows how to pull those triggers doesn't she? Her and everyone else in Washington are putting on quite the show, it's been very effective in creating the Divided States of America.

Divided we fall. Pelosi is doing a great job of playing her part. I wonder how good of friends her and Trump actually are behind the curtains? Probably the best of friends.

edit on 11/14/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Just sayin'...

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Okay. Impeachment is criminal as in high crimes and misdemeanors right? Do I really need to bold the text?

Amendment VI

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

I didn’t think I needed to bold words. But seems I do. The big one is the first word bolded. Impartial. You have to have some minuscule, tiny bit that says β€œHey he could be innocent if we have absolutely zero shrewd of anything solid that is not just opinionated fantasy, bruised egos, and unconfirmed second, third, fourth and six degrees from Kevin Bacon β€œeye witnesses” neither Taylor nor Kent have ever spoke with Trump about anything. What value is that testimony if there is slightest of specks of impartiality?

That level of unAmerican idealism is why the Democrats are done. Why #walkaway is a thing. The damage is already done. See even if by some back room deal Trump was impeached and removed...people have already seen behind the curtain. That’s why that thread I did while Nancy was still talking live was my shock at her actually killing the party. Have a glance at it And when this fails, she lets down almost all the Democrat super fans. And if don’t even get out of the House by some strange quirk of conscience, a lot of feelings and trust will be gone.

And let’s not forget about that silly little Multi-State Electoral College Treaty. What happens if all 55 of those California votes have to go to Trump? Triggered will not be the word for that. Detonated maybe?
edit on 15-11-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Yeah that ABC tweet got ratioed to hell, not a good look for the Dems.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused

Right now, we're observing am investigation/hearings. Trump has not been accused of anything.

shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial

If and when...(not really if), the House Judicial Committee reviews the evidence from the investigation, they will craft "Articles of Impeachment". These articles will be sent to the Senate, where the public trial will be held.

Then the president's legal team can present a vigorous defense, confront witnesses, etc. with the "impartial" Senate jury and Chief Justice judge.

edit on 15-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Retarded people say retarded things.

Just another day to smile and enjoy the funny things around you.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

But Nancy said in plain English that Trump needs to show some evidence of innocence.

Why are YOU hacking-up the facts ? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

They, Pelosi and Crew, must prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

No they don't. That is not the standard for impeachment.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

But Nancy said in plain English that Trump needs to show some evidence of innocence.

No she didn't. That's a bald face lie.

She said that trump was welcome to (should) introduce exculpatory evidence, during the House investigation/hearings.

edit on 15-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Pelosi sure knows how to pull those triggers doesn't she? Her and everyone else in Washington are putting on quite the show, it's been very effective in creating the Divided States of America.

Divided we fall. Pelosi is doing a great job of playing her part. I wonder how good of friends her and Trump actually are behind the curtains? Probably the best of friends.

How dare insinuate this is all a show, it's very real, very very real, trump cares about us and how dare you say otherwise...

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You are a fact hacker πŸ˜ƒ 🍌

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Oh! I'm extremely sorry.

*ahem* Trump is great. He cares about me and my family. It is all real and there is no such thing as "divide and conquer" anymore, the whole divisive narrative coming from Washington and the media is totally organic and not scripted at all.

How's that? πŸ˜‚
edit on 11/15/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

But? Whatabout?

Nancy's "content" !!!! πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I did have to go back and bold... sigh.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Keep in mind Nancy is 2 heart attacks away from her own biggest nightmare πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join