It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton advises Trump to ignore impeachment: 'You got hired to do a job' Pushes For Gun Ban

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Bill Clinton advised Trump to ignore impeachment on CNN phone call, stated that democrats wont face electoral consequences given the growing enthusiasm around the issue of impeachment.

Meanwhile Clinton advised to push congress to get back and focus on gun bans,laws. Its not a surprise that Bill stated that democrats wont face electoral consequences because impeachment for some democrats is more important and popular for some of their base.

Bill Clinton advises Trump to ignore impeachment: 'You got hired to do a job'

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'm surprised that Bill would chime in at all.

Since hilary will be surely mounting(Lol, mounting) her 3rd failed presidential attempt fairly soon.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Ironic, coming from a sleazy politician
that has been accused of rape himself, having
spent 800K to settle a claim of assault.

Oh and by the way Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

You missed the part where Bill blamed the school shooting today on Republicans taking over the House and Senate when he was in office.

So something that happened in the mid 90's caused the shooting today.

~confuzzled~

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I haven't missed that part, but isn't it ironic? when the democrats are in trouble ironical these supposed gun shootings just happen to appear at ironic times. "Elections"

I have read the story on the alleged shooter, what many in the news media wont even dare to touch is that the shooter could have being bullied at school and probably had stolen a gun knowing California has suppodely tougher gun laws.

So something that happened in the mid 90's caused the shooting today.

Why wont the liberal media talk about mental health and bullying? which that majority of times can cause the shootings in today's society.

(post by MisterSpock removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Advice from a cobra would be better. Hey Don let your guard down
so we can pummel you?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I never could figure out why the Clintons would want a gun ban ?🤔

After all the suicides, airplane crashes and mysteriously disappearances. The Clintons really need to change their MO.

Of course they would need to be against banning silencers to .

Just food for thought .

The 2nd amendment is the safety net to prevent a tyrannical socialized central government .

That’s why they want it gone .

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

They'll just continue to claim the methods of suicide are a freedom of choice regardless of any legalities or insinuations
👁️ 👃 👁️

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

freedom of choice

^^^ Clever I like .

I remember back around 2014 Obama was making a lot of noise . County sheriffs banded together nationwide to say they wouldn’t enforce any restrictions .

Sheriffs are still doing it even in Liberal Washington . They passed a law raising the minimum wage to buy or possess a “ assault weapon “ , make it illegal to store a gun unsafely and tighten background checks .

Around two dozen county sheriffs in rural areas said they will not enforce the law until the Supreme Court rules on it . Because they view it as unconstitutional .

That isn’t city law-enforcement mind you. But growing up in rural areas if it’s anything like mine everyone is on a first name basis with most city police officers . ( State troopers might be another matter )

I could see selective enforcement by some if not all of the local PD .

It they tried to do seizures it would get ugly quick .

To quote G Gordon Liddy

“ If the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms insists upon a firefight, give them a firefight. Just remember, they're wearing flak jackets and you're better off shooting for the head”

Read more at www.quotetab.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Hey, Bill, the job the President is hired to do is to protect and defend the US Constitution.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Gotta love Bill's unfiltered moments!

It's really not what it seems from the headline though. Or not what I read into the headline at first. Bill isn't speaking to the significance of the impeachment hearings so much as he's speaking to the job of president.

Nevertheless, his comment does kind of downplay the significance of the hearings when the Dems and the media are really trying to hype it up. But worse, as the Dems are trying to thwart and cast suspicion on how Trump's doing his job, Bill's telling him to ignore them and go do more! LOL!!!

Nothing is what it seems.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Silencers and suppressors are legal in Michigan.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

The former president signed off on an assault weapons ban in 1994 that has since expired, and he was critical of Republicans in Congress and the Trump administration for failing to address the surge in mass shootings.

Clinton is STILL an idiot.

And the latest shooting that happened in the most anti gun state with the strict laws, and bans did NOTHING to stop it yesterday.

The Peoples Republic of California.

And THE ONLY reason CLinton wasn't impeached is because his entire party SNIP blocked it.

Not a single one voted in favor.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Yes, listen to Bill, he is clearly the expert at avoiding impeachment...

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Hes probably HIGH AS BALLS on coc aine.

new topics

top topics

join