It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Epstein Cover-Up Conspiracy Theories Are Still Totally Unproven, Nonsensical, and Dangerous

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Establishment Media Journalists Cry Fascism ‘Epstein didn’t kill himself’ is a FASCIST recruiting tool
Establishment Media Journalists Cry Fascism & Defend Epstein ‘Epstein didn’t kill himself’ is a FASCIST recruiting tool

In more ironic and comical desperate attempts to debunk the least revelation on Jeffry Epstein. A few number of the Establishment Media Journalists on the left side had cried fascism on social media by going the after the meme ‘Epstein didn’t kill himself’ when the meme was presented itself in congress.
One journalist John Ziegler went even further by suggesting that The Epstein Cover-Up Conspiracy Theories Are Still Totally Unproven, Nonsensical, and Dangerous.

Dispute the fact that these are the same journalists that had accused and branded by them as a Russian Puppet for three years and half. In his own article John Ziegler attacks Project Veritas.

Well its rather interesting that so many of these fake news media Establishment Journalists are attacking the leaked source that was handed to Veritas and evidence that ABC refused to air that story.

Makes you wonder why? do these journalists have something to hide as well? connections?

‘Epstein didn’t kill himself’ is a FASCIST recruiting tool, establishment cries after meme goes mainstream in Congress

Mainstream journalists and Democratic politicians alike stepped up their opposition to the meme this week, calling it a lure for “fascists” to recruit “anti-system people” and a “far-right conspiracy theory.” “We’re going to need some thought on how to combat this,” one blue-check tweeted.

And the blue-checks picked up where they left off, clutching their pearls over the idea that “far-right” types would weaponize popular dissent via the Epstein meme and take over the country - or worse, “lure many away from real politics,” where apparently conspiracies never happen. The Epstein meme is not only “dangerous,” a Mediaite article declared, but it “doesn’t even make any damn sense.”

The Epstein Cover-Up Conspiracy Theories Are Still Totally Unproven, Nonsensical, and Dangerous

This counter narrative — and to be clear, no one likes contradicting the media’s conventional wisdom more than me — began immediately after Epstein was found dead in federal prison, causing the conspiracy nuts on Twitter to have an absolute field day. Then, when the “official” story, that Epstein had committed suicide, was backed up by the medical examiner, and no evidence ever surfaced indicating who could have possibly murdered him IN A FEDERAL PRISON, the nonsense began to die down.

The first part of this episode that everyone should find hilarious is that “Project Veritas,” a very pro-Trump organization which has as its most fundamental belief a total distrust in the mainstream news media, is willing to come to some remarkable conclusions about all of this based on nothing but the private opinions of… a mainstream news media member. The second point of amusement is that, if everything Robach appears to believe is true, it is a heck of a scandal for… the TRUMP ADMINISTRATION which was in charge of the prison which allowed Epstein to be murdered and his killers and accomplices to somehow get away scot-free!

Here’s a newsflash for those who automatically presume that Robach expressing understandable frustration that she could have broken the Epstein story long before he was finally arrested: sometimes reporters exaggerate what they had on a story when they are looking back in retrospect after that story has broken wide open and everything they suspected to be true at the time turns out to finally be verified. It’s much like commentators who had a feeling Donald Trump would win in 2016, but never actually felt confident enough to say it publicly or definitively.

ABC decided going after Epstein at the time just wasn’t worth it. But their primary point, especially given the apparent factual problems with the accuser she had interviewed (Epstein associate Alan Dershowitz, a Trump friend that right-wingers are now essentially implicating here, tweeted support for ABC’s decision last night), seems to be both valid and important.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It seems to clear that these so called Establishment Media Journalists truly honestly believe to themselves that Epstein only had righter winger as associates.
When you Journalists defend a elitist child abuser you know there is something wrong with them.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Remember these are the same kinds of people who thought Jussie Smollet was innocent (and probably still do). Don't try and understand it. Critical thinking is broken in them.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

If there are journalists out there that support or defend people like Epstein because over "Access journalism over real journalism" Then the question becomes what are they hiding? its rather comical because in his own twitter John Ziegler quickly defended himself by claiming that he doesn't support child sexual abusers yet in this article that he wrote he sure sounds as if his defending a very powerful one.

Its comical how his comparing this ABC news journalist expose of Epstein over how the 2016 elections, you cant compare both as the same.

But this shouldn't come to a surprise to anyone, we have CNN who isn't even covering at all on Epstein and then you have the fake news media creating fake news stories from Syria.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
What's nonsensical and dangerous is people who just shut up and submissively believe what the gov't tells them to believe.

Just look at 1930s Germany if you doubt that. That is true fascism in the raw. Don't question. Don't doubt. Don't look. Just obey.
:
edit on 2019 11 14 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
We will likely never know the raw truth... about any of it.
Powerful aristocrats - all in a pact, $$$, blackmail/bribes, fear.

Meanwhile, in Syria... 🤔

Syrian President Assad: Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself

Assad claimed that Epstein was part of a broader conspiracy by Western powers to kill high-profile people who knew lots of secrets, including Osama bin Laden and ISIS leader Abu Bakr al Baghdadi.

ETA: ‘Epstein didn’t kill himself:’ Jeffrey Epstein’s brother

Jeffrey Epstein’s brother insists in a new interview that the financier’s shocking death behind bars was no suicide — and maintains that the convicted pedophile was “innocent” of new sex-trafficking charges against him.

“Jeffrey knew a lot of stuff about a lot of people,” he cryptically told the paper, declining to elaborate, but echoing a popular conspiracy theory that his brother was murdered.

edit on 14-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: more

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It seems everyone really wants to get the message across that Epstein is dead.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

But didn't kill himself.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

If I faked my death I’d be really happy with a national campaign emphasizing how I’m dead..

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Yes the meme is he is dead, no one is questioning this, even though the most controversial body has been released and is sitting with an unnamed plaque (To stop vandalism) the funeral is all done and dusted so now he's dust, all I can say is "things aint wot they used to be"

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

This is kind a like when everybody was say'n Tom Selleck was gay.
Nobody took it seriously you know just a joke go'n around.
Til one night with the joke already lose'n traction with the public.

All a sudden Tom Selleck is on the news one night and he's pissed
off! And he's denying he's gay, lip quivers, I am not gay, I like women.

Then everyone starts think'n " Well huh! Maybe he is gay! " lol

Sam Kinison

edit on 14-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Calling this fascist is one of the most ridiculous things ever.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
so....let me get this straight. As far as i can tell, nowadays, all i have to do is call someone facist, racist, sexist, homophobic and i get to win the argument? sounds easy. I guess thats why thy lefties employ this tactic. im gonna try this next time someone tells me the tickets are sold out. Epstein didnt kill himself!!
edit on 15-11-2019 by AnrkE because: to say EPSTEIN DIDNT KILL HIMSELF. snuck it in

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

The weather outside today is supposed to be nice.

Oh, and...

JEFFREY EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF!

Period.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I don't think these folks even know what "fascism" really means... or maybe it's just another word that means whatever one wants it to mean these days... not sure about that.

But I know that EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Jeffery Epstein shares something in common with my Christmas lighting, they both can't hang themselves without help.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Of course Jeffrey Epstein killed himself.

Just like all those people who shot themselves in the back of the head while handcuffed.

Or those Chinese defectors who all rent out the same skyscraper room.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
8a reply to: underwerks that's the thing they not saying he dead but people are hearing that, hidden in plain sight.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
I am, he didn't kill himself doesn't say he's dead.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join