It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally in Louisiana 8pm Eastern Time Nov 14 2019

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Another massive Trump Rally tonight 8pm Easter Time.

Hot off of yesterday's Democrat failure impeachment hearing his popularity is higher than ever because the Public knows what's really going on !

Friday brings another hearing that will bring more deep state operatives into the Sun Light !

Trump is campaigning for the Governors race in Louisiana.

Watch if you DARE !!
😃

Slanted and Biased Propaganda Article from USA Today..........🤣
Trump to rally for Louisiana governor race a second time amid public impeachment hearings

Momentarily escaping the nation's capital as Democrats enter a new, public phase of the impeachment inquiry, President Donald Trump is returning to the campaign trail Thursday to stump in Louisiana for the second time in as many weeks.

A day after a U.S. diplomat told lawmakers his staff overheard the president pressing for a Ukrainian investigation into his rivals – a bombshell revelation the president has denied – Trump was hoping to turn the tide in Louisiana's razor-thin race for governor. Trump has not scheduled any additional rallies through the remainder of the year.

Trump retooled his campaign message this fall to focus on the impeachment investigation, which he has described as a "hoax." The Bossier City, Louisiana, rally is the first time he will meet with supporters since public hearings in that inquiry began Wednesday.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Cool...soooo little chance of boo chanting than I guess.

Thankx for the heads up.

Peace

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Thank-you! It looks like we're seeing 8 Trump rallies for every 1 Biden rally. Trump must really be losing BIG to Biden, like the honest, accurate, high-integrity polls continue to show. He's desperate!

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Yeah, I got to see a guy about a dog, unfortunately... So obviously I won't be able to catch it.

But I'll definitely check out the highlights on CNN.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Popcorn time

Fox link: www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
POTUS IN THE HOUSE...NOW!

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Pence is back on the signs and T-shirts. Some of the last few rallies simply said "Trump 2020".

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Not an empty seat in the arena.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thank-you! It looks like we're seeing 8 Trump rallies for every 1 Biden rally. Trump must really be losing BIG to Biden, like the honest, accurate, high-integrity polls continue to show. He's desperate!

Hide and watch as Trump is reelected in 2020 along with maintaing the senate and taking back the house.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Trump read some new info from Ukraine.

Did you catch that?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Trump read some new info from Ukraine.

Did you catch that?

Bet the CNN camera's red light went out for that reading.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
www.dailywire.com...

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko said on Thursday that the United States Ambassador Gordon Sondland did not link financial military assistance to a request for Ukraine to open up an investigation into former vice president and current Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden. “Ambassador Sondland did not tell us, and certainly did not tell me, about a connection between the assistance and the investigations,” Prystaiko said, according to Reuters. “You should ask him.” “I have never seen a direct relationship between investigations and security assistance,” Prystaiko continued. “Yes, the investigations were mentioned, you know, in the conversation of the presidents. But there was no clear connection between these events.”

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Leaked bank records showing deposits into Biden's
account from Ukraine. I didn't catch if this is what
Trump was mentioning?

www.zerohedge.com...

Needs exposing big time.

Huge!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

We don't know if those payments are illegal, or derived from illegal activities...do we?

MEANWHILE...here's a link to LIVE UPDATES from today's Louisiana's Governor Race.

www.wdsu.com...#

Polls have closed. Right now, it's very tight: 52% Repub / 48% Dem.

new topics

top topics

join