It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Bongino interviews Donald J Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Friday, Dan Bongino, former NYC cop, secret service agent, congressional candidate, and current pod cast host) is starting a weekly interview segment. He is taking, "Go big or go home" to a whole new level. His first guest is the president of the US of A, Donald J Trump

Bongino, is stereotypical New Yorker....loud, straight forward, with some flair.

Why this could be an interesting interview. Bongino knows more about crossfire hurricane(trump and russia) than just about anyone. While it will be a friendly interview, if there wasn't a real script, things could get interesting. Bongino knows names that most american have no clue who they are, So he could be asking questions other media people wouldn't ask, because they don't know. Trump being Trump, could answer honestly when asked: Who was paying: joseph mifsud, According to the notes Kathleen Kavalec in the State Department took when she spoke with you, you cited former Russian foreign intelligence chief Vyacheslav Trubnikov and Putin aide Vladislav Surkov – as sources. What was your relationship with Trubnikov and Surkov? Who brought Steele back into the FBI after he was deemed "deem you suitable for use", and so on and so on

bongino.com...
edit on 14-11-2019 by SocratesJohnson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

Very apt!

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Finally some objective journalism....

Yeah...I'll show myself out.

Peace

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Finally some objective journalism....

Yeah...I'll show myself out.

Peace

As opposed to the blatant Left Wing mouthpieces CNN, MSNBC etc. ?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I'll take "words that are put into your mouth" for $400...

Peace
edit on 14-11-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

You should already know that if you don't agree with Trump then you automatically bend over backwards to defend the media.

Middle ground? Pffff, maybe in your fantasy land but around here on ATS there is only black and white. It's easy to throw people into predetermined boxes, it makes "debate" easier. I use the word "debate" very loosely, a better term might be "circle jerk". 😂

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The few of the first page articles from the link in the OP:

"A Total Disaster for the Hapless Democrats"

"This Week in AOC Lies"

"Shady Schiff Claims He Doesn't Know Identity of 'Whistleblower'"

Looks a lot like my Facebook feed. 🤣

Yeah, I have a feeling this is going to be a VERY fair and balanced interview. No bias at all and some REAL hard hitting questions. 🤣🤡
edit on 11/14/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join