It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment hearing. Well, that was lame.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

They're all awful. I believe in at least one less politician than you, not sure how that's a bad thing honestly, but keep telling yourself you're "fighting the power" by believing in a very particular politician that was allowed to be put in power. 😂

Keep on watching, I'm sure the arrests are just around the corner. They have been for years now, I'm sure any day now.... tick tock.... tick tock.... Keep the faith! 🤣
edit on 11/14/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Imhere

Impeachment hearing. Well, that was lame.

trump didn't think so. Read his tweets.

We have, don't know what your post is about, other than Trumps twitter feed pointing out the blantant and obvious coup this sham partisan hearing is.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Hahaha fun times!

All that man could do was yell, "It didn't happen, it didn't happen"...nothing cool calm and collected there.

The two witnesses on the other hand, were.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

It was interesting to me, but I have a feeling I have two to three decades on you and your friend.

Your reaction is a side effect of our society getting conditioned by a reality TV politician that every day, all day should be a circus. And pomp and circumstance popping out of every corner.

But politics usually aren't so. These are somber proceedings that take a long time to fish out facts. Fact finding is tedious work. Investigating isn't entertainment.

But it feels like it should be, right? That's on purpose.

edit on 14-11-2019 by Oraculi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi

It was interesting to me, but I have a feeling I have two to three decades on you and your friend.

Your reaction is a side effect of our society getting conditioned by a reality TV politician that every day, all day should be a circus. And pomp and circumstance popping out of every corner.

But politics usually aren't so. These are somber proceedings that take a long time to fish out facts. Fact finding is tedious work. Investigating isn't entertainment.

You declaring that you’re potentially are in your 70s doesn’t make you look any better or wiser. If anything it’s an pathetic attempt to start your defensive posture seeing this impeachment farce can be humorous to others.

It’s pretty tedious seeing the cries and moans and the same lame sh*t show over and over again from the Democratic Party since 2016.

Like I said, Dems have been trying to impeach Trump on a fart since 2016.

Trump could do something great and it will still be twisted or buried in the main stream media.

Hang in there. Rachael maddow will be on soon. She can perhaps entertain you further.

The russah sham took time and was drawn out to high hell, only to fail.

Rinse and repeat.

edit on 14-11-2019 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

LOL somber proceedings LOL please this is nothing but a dog and pony show but you are intelligent enough to know that is just doesn't fit your prior narratives. This shouldn't have got this far just like Clinton's was a farce, force-fed to a gullible public. Somber proceedings didn't know you were a comic writer I'll follow you more often.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

They're used to watching soap opera crime and justice shows that gather everything from the crime to the sentence in an hour. Yeah, I'm old enough to remember Adam-12 first runs.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Hahaha fun times!

All that man could do was yell, "It didn't happen, it didn't happen"...nothing cool calm and collected there.

The two witnesses on the other hand, were.

It's very entertaining watching this impeachment narrative fall apart!

Looks like you are going to have a President Trump for the next five years

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Let's talk facts and substance.

Ukraine’s Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko said on Thursday that U.S. ambassador Gordon Sondland did not explicitly link military aid to Kiev with opening an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Interfax Ukraine reported.

What do you have to say about this little tidbit that came out?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
So Democrats are trying to impeach Trump for sacking their beloved Yovanovich... because you know ... she was in the way of investigating the real corruption. This stuff really takes the cake. Yovanovich puke the same Blasey Ford a time of being a hurt little girl with shaky hurt voice and all... and she just glowed when House members praised her.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Fortunately not all boomers are leftist hippie liberal collectivists who follow Bill Ayers.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Amid impeachment hearings, you'd think the economy would slow down if there was the slightest little thing to worry about. But, nah, broke another record...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join