It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment hearing. Well, that was lame.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
But it was hilarious at the same time.

I was sitting there on the couch with my anti trump friend and it hit me, to tune in on the impeachment hearing.

So we’re sitting there and I started grinning in sheer awe of it how bad it is. My friend who’s a complete anti trumper, gradually got bored to tears.

He’s like change this sh*t. I was like naw, let’s watch it for a second, laughing my ass off looking at him shifting and adjusting himself on the couch bored to death.

Then the humor died down and I started getting tired.

Thanks for the laugh Dems! Definitely something to chuckle at during Thanksgiving dinner! Having schiff front center leading it was gold.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

My congratulations for you, for being divided to the point of no return.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Hahaha fun times!

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Your Democrat friend would much rather read a sensationalized main stream media news headline about Trump so he can feel better about himself than actually take the time to watch and gather facts and know what's going on. I have several similar Democrat friends.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

Aaaannnd ... You get the Non sequitur of the day award!

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I loved it. It’s always a good time watching Jim Jordan spout his convoluted nonsense. He wouldn’t be angry and yelling if he actually had any facts on his side. And I got a good laugh out of the signs the Republicans had behind them. Lmao.

The burn after Jim Jordan’s tirade at the end was the best part. “"I'd be glad to have the person who started it all come in and testify -- President Trump is welcome to take a seat right there."

Jim Jordan’s face after that was priceless. You’d think someone ran over his dog.

edit on 14-11-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
oh lordy lordy I can not for the love of everything facepalm hard enough....what in the blue blazing world was that.... I heard that he said they told to this person who also heard from another person that unicorns $hit rainbows and pee donut sprinkles....

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I have to say mostly what I heard was a one man drone show. Schiff, droning and people reciting in monotone what they heard/thought/personally concluded about second or third hand information.

It would have helped if someone had first hand knowledge. Oh, wait, we all do. The transcript was released and the "new" phone call transcript is going to be released.

But first hand knowledge, what good is that in any inquiry if one wants the truth? No, the only way to get at the truth is to listen to second or third hand gossip and conjecture. At least that seems to be Schiff and the Democrats assumption, only someone without direct knowledge can tell the truth, the gossip they heard and how they interpret the gossip is truth. Remember the old game, gossip, we used to play as kids? That is what the hearing was full of to "reveal the truth"

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Yes! I’ve watched thousands of hearings and debates from all over the world.

I have NEVER seen a hearing so incredibly boring!!

All media hyped it so much, it would be a GREAT show. But is was a complete bore...

Is this feeling indeed shared? Even bipartisan??

After all that time, we would finally have something we could agree on

link   

I do find myself divided at times pulling up in a drive thru.

The other day, I was sitting there deciding in a Arby’s drive thru. Squinting undecided, as if in a tense movie scene with the camera slowly zooming in with a car beeping behind me, on whether I should get the limited time offer Petite fillet steak sandwich, or just go with the ole half lb roast beef sandwich. I had a hankering for roast beef and went with the half lb.

However, you don’t have to look far and see this impeachment is a farce.

They’ve been trying to impeach Trump on a fart since 2016.

link   
Wait, did you watch the part with William Taylor?

Or the part later on with the Republicans trying to derail the questioning with countless useless proposals and parliamentary inquirys?

Or the monologues about "witch hunts", "orchestrated smear campaign" and "cheap ukranian sequel" to bring them to protocol?

Or the part with "the whistleblower coordinated with the Democrats!" which does sound even more silly when I type it out.

Okay, all of that would have brought me to tears, too, but there might be some lame rugsweeping and gaslighting from the Republicans inserted, too, which would bore me to tears maybe, too. Too many toos? Sorry, too.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Everybody in the country knows Schiff hates Trump and can easily
see the democrats jump from one failure to the next. Trying to
remove a duly elected POTUS. They are determined and that is
far and away more a matter of national security than anything
Trump has done!

edit on 14-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

That was like watching an Abbot and Costello routine with Jordan as Bud making a goof of Taylor as Lou.

This is so sad it's funny.
edit on 2019 11 14 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
They're putting on a real show for you guys. Literally hours and hours and hours and hours and hours of your lives spent keeping up with what they decide to drip feed you and now they have it on TV for anyone to watch as well.

It's bread and circus and you guys are absolutely engrossed in it, allowing it to overtake a decent portion of your days and thoughts. No wonder there are so many extremists these days, people happily consume the propaganda and are radicalized in the process.

Keep tuning in, they've got plenty more circus acts to feed your insatiable hunger for political drama and division. 😂
edit on 11/14/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

It will be more entertaining next week. There should be at least of couple of witnesses who have actually spoken to the President before.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Impeachment hearing. Well, that was lame.

trump didn't think so. Read his tweets.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I loved it. It’s always a good time watching Jim Jordan spout his convoluted nonsense. He wouldn’t be angry and yelling if he actually had any facts on his side. And I got a good laugh out of the signs the Republicans had behind them. Lmao.

The burn after Jim Jordan’s tirade at the end was the best part. “"I'd be glad to have the person who started it all come in and testify -- President Trump is welcome to take a seat right there."

Jim Jordan’s face after that was priceless. You’d think someone ran over his dog.

Your posts make sense when facts = convoluted nonsense to you. You should seek help for your TDS.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
They're putting on a real show for you guys. Literally hours and hours and hours and hours and hours of your lives spent keeping up with what they decide to drip feed you and now they have it on TV for anyone to watch as well.

It's bread and circus and you guys are absolutely engrossed in it, allowing it to overtake a decent portion of your days and thoughts. No wonder there are so many extremists these days, people happily consume the propaganda and are radicalized in the process.

Keep tuning in, they've got plenty more circus acts to feed your insatiable hunger for political drama and division. 😂
after seeing a post like this,then later,when you post about how awful Trump is, well, it just makes me smile. But one thing is certain, you are consistent. So kudos for that.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Nice. My buddy up in Chicago always turns on a Conservative talk show when he's driving his crew to their next job. He said they so pissed off and he loves it.

Personally, I don't know how y'all stand it. I dated a girl in 2010 and when I found out she was a democrat a couple weeks later, I had to dump her and wash myself off several times. Nothing against her, she was gorgeous, very intimate, and well groomed, but I couldn't talk politics with her. If I would have stuck it out for 6 years then I would have made it because she's a huge Trump supporter now, but I never would have made it with her that long.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Why couldn't you just go with the petite steak filet sandwich? I want to know how it tastes. But I know the XL roast beef and cheese is very tough to pass up. I could live on those things.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join