It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else tired of people claiming “the American people” voted for trump”?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: StevenCrowley06

That's a silly thing to say. There is no "The" American people. Anyone who tells you otherwise is selling you something. Regardless, 62,984,828 Americans voted for Trump in the popular election earning him 30 states and 304 electoral votes. Under the American system put in place by Americans to decide American elections, the man SWAMPED his opponent, who earned 20 states plus DC and 227 electors. Womp womp.

You know what I *am* tired of though, now that you mention it? Grown men named Steven. Bleh. "Steve" is cool, like Steve Austin or Steve McQueen. "Steve-O" is even better. But Steven? Gross.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: StevenCrowley06

Anyone else tired of people pretending “the American people elected trump”, completely ignoring the fact the majority did not want him...and the majority by 3 million votes..

No one can take the win away from him, but you trumpettes so none of those statements that pretend the American people wanted are even remotely accurate.. trump supporters do not get to pretend the average American wanted him or supports him, because the average American hates his guts, and his supporters are not the average Americans..

Trump supporters are the minority... and the minority by a fair amount..

You're the reason ATS members are requesting a certain time frame before alt-account trolls can get in the mudpit and start trolling.

You're still salty, and we get it. It's mental, but we get it. My advice would be for you to forget about Trump and try to find happiness in something that doesn't involve hurting your feelings and making you angry.

And last but not least, although you already know this and are just out to troll, California was the only reason Trump didn't win the popular vote, and most of America would rather see California walled off and joined with Mexico.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

lol. I just saw that on the tube.

I wanted an update on the impeachment hearing so searched up Mark.

Too f#cking funny.

"It was false the first time I said it".

That was too much!

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
Looking at the OP’s stats, and knowing ATS, and the timing of this question.... I’m left to wonder.. Is SteveCrowley06 a troll?

SteveCrowley is JustJohnny, HanyManny, and the other sub this guy created a couple of weeks ago.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Not sure if it was said or not, but keep in mind that back in 2018 people voted Taco Bell to be their favorite mexican restaurant.

trump like taco bell will survive.

and just for kicks if billary or the lefties would have won.

edit on 14-11-2019 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Well, I guess it's time to learn how to use the three sea shells.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

He's having a rally here in Bossier City, Louisiana today. I have 4 tickets. It's raining and in the mid 30's right now. I drove by the Century Link Center where he'll be at 7 CST tonight and the parking lot is already full and people are tailgating like it's the LSU/Alabama football game all over again. The most excited I've seen my 17 year old son - since I handed him the keys to a 2002 Ram for his Senior year/grad gift - was when I told him we were going to this Trump rally. The event will only hold 14,200 so if we go, we'll be stuck outside in 30° weather after walking 1 or 2 miles to the parking lot, and watching it on the big screen. At this point, I'd be better off parking at his mom's house and walking to the event. I've NEVER seen a president pull this much of a crowd anywhere he goes. Every place he visits is packed out with tens of thousands outside. A guy I went to school with went to the rally in Monroe last week and by the time the doors shut, there were still 5,000+ in front of him and he got there 4 hours early, and thousands more behind him.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
3 million votes of approx 138 million est. voters = 2%

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Anyone else tired of people claiming “the American people” voted for trump”?

They did.

Take away dead people.

Take away indpendents.

Take away illegal immigrants.

CLinton couldn't even get the democratic nomination without stealing from an old senile guy.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

No shlt? Man that is so cool. Just make sure you can beat that cold and
you're golden. Thermals brother! Ha ha I'm tell'n you and I live in Cali?
Lol I'm an idiot. I'm exited for you guys and I hope you have a great
time seeing this great american President! And thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

No one can take the win away from him, but you trumpettes so none of those statements that pretend the American people wanted are even remotely accurate.

Not even 'remotely'?

Even using CNNs numbers and discounting the obvious vote fraud that was engaged in by the big sanctuary cit populations (NYC, Cali, etc)...

Trump got 63 million votes, or 46% of the vote.

Hillary got 66 million, or 48%.

And this is with a measly 55% voter turnout

So, Trump lost the popular vote by a whopping... wait for it... 2% - but still won the Electoral college.

This means, despite how much you dislike it, "The American People elected Donald Trump President".

Tissues are in the safe room in the back, help yourself.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: gallop

lol. I just saw that on the tube.

I wanted an update on the impeachment hearing so searched up Mark.

Too f#cking funny.

"It was false the first time I said it".

That was too much!

I'm subscribed to him, so I get them as soon as they come out, and I do like the guy. Especially his Brian Stelter act.

He's always behind the 8-ball. Can be a bit over the top, which is why I think some don't go for it, but... meh, if you can't take the pickles out of a burger, don't blame the burger...

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Star and Flag to keep the roasting alive; Seriously.

The majority of the country voted for him.

The majority of California, New York, and Florida voted for Hillary.

Just to clarify.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
i is amused by the obsesion of certain wingnuts with this absurd notion of the relevance of :

" the popular vote "

it is an utterly meaningless mantra .

get over it

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

The majority of Americans didn't vote for either one of them.

Period.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Slavery, segregation, push back against women’s sufferage, exc.. all knew they were horrible, but the conservatives defended them all anyway.

You seem to be lacking in history. It was always the Democrats that supported and defended slavery and segregation.
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Democrats voted against every piece of civil rights legislation in Congress from 1866 to 1966 – a whopping 100 years. That is a dismal record for today's Democrats who would like you to believe that history has been on their side on this issue.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Take a walk, OP.

Like, a literal walk. Outside. Fresh Air.
That kinda thing...

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
i voted for him.....

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

If I were you I would have concerns about who will be the next potus. If I look back and know what I know now than Trump should have been welcomed with more appreciation than the "liberator" obama at the time. I am really worried if the US citizens want Biden/clinton as their next president. If that happens it will be the beginning of the end..It will be the continuation of the obama/elite epstein agenda.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

a reply to: Dr UAE

Which is conservatism 101 really...

Slavery, segregation, push back against women’s sufferage, exc.. all knew they were horrible, but the conservatives defended them all anyway.

Unless you're 15 years old or a college student, everyone knows slavery, segregation, women's rights, suffrage, etc. were all things democrats supported. Come on man, if you're gonna troll, do better than that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join